Heart Like Stone (Greyson Cha...

By TaylorsChances

Greyson and Rachel have known each other for years, You could say it was love at first sight. They've been to... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three & four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 95

3.3K 26 0
By TaylorsChances

    May 2, 2015 * Rachel’s POV

    “You can do it.” Greyson encouraged me.

    “No, I can’t. I really can’t.” I sat inside Greyson’s old car.

    “Oh come on Rachel, you’re going to have to drive sometime...”

    “Nuh Uh. I can’t do this.”

    He sighed and opened the passenger door and got in.

    “What on earth do you think you’re doing.” I looked at him with wide eyes.

    He just looked at me.

    “Greyson, if I can’t drive alone I definitely can’t dive with someone else in the car.”

    “Well,” He began, “Then I’ll get out, if you promise to at least go around the block once. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise.”

    “You promise?” I asked.

    He leaned in and kissed me. “I’m going to check on Jeydon, he’s probably awake by now. If you really don’t want to drive just yet, I completely understand and I’m ok with that. We’ve got plenty of time back in California.” He smiled, leaning in to kiss me again before getting out of the car to check on our son. 

Our son. I thought. I watched Greyson walk inside the house. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I looked at my engagement ring. In less than a year, Greyson would officially be mine. Although he said his heart belonged to me the second we met.

    I turned on the car and slowly drove out of the driveway. I was kinda shocked I remembered how to drive at all. I drove along the road, more comfortable than I thought I would be. I made my way down to a nearby hotel. It might of been a bad idea, considering this is where Cody was staying with Natalie. The whole outside is bound to be filled with paparazzi. 
    They weren’t aware Greyson was still here. They knew he came, but thought he had left to go back to California last week. They didn’t know about Jeydon, or that Greyson and I were getting married. My sleeves were long enough to cover the ring on my hand, so hopefully it wont be a problem. I pulled into the parking lot and sure enough, I was right. 
    At first when I stepped out, none of them had noticed me. As I got closer to the door, one of them called my name.

    “RACHEL! OVER HERE!” 
    The rest of them noticed me after that. I ignored them and their questions about Greyson and I. Although I couldn’t help but laugh at one of their comments. 
    “So are you and Greyson done for good then?” 
    So they really bought the whole fake fight thing? Idiots.

    I continued into the hotel, making my way up to Cody’s room, knocking on the door. It opened after a few seconds.

    “Hey! Rachel!” Natalie smiled before raising an eyebrow. “Where’s Greyson?!”

    “At home.” I smiled.

    “...Is someone here with you?”

    “No, I drove myself.” I said proudly.

    “Rachel that’s wonderful!” She smiled and hugged me, pulling me inside. I closed the door and sat in a chair. 
    Cody walked out of the bathroom.

    “Oh hey,” He smiled. “Where’s Greyson?” He asked.

    “Rachel drove herself.” Natalie told him.

    “Really?” His eyes got wide.

    “Yeah, I used Greyson’s car.”

    “I hate driving that thing,” Cody said. I laughed.

    “Why?”

    “Because it’s old and I feel like I’m going to break it. I mean it’s fast but it’s just not for me.” He shrugged.

    I half rolled my eyes. Greyson as I’m sure everyone knows, prefers old things. Old cars, records, old music. Cody on the other hand, liked newer things a lot better. Especially his four cars. He had a truck he kept in California, two little sports cars (Which by the way, I’m sure if he wasn’t Cody Simpson, he’d be getting a speeding ticket every week.), and a black range rover.

    “Well,” Natalie said, “I think we should go out and do something to celebrate.” She smiled.

    “But I left Greyson at home with Jeydon and Jake...”

    She shrugged. “Eh that’s ok. They can spend some quality time together.” She stood up and went to get her shoes. She was a tad over dressed to be hanging around in this part of  Maine. But then again, she’s always dressed up. She slid into a pair of heels and grabbed my hand. I looked awful compared to her. I was wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a sweatshirt while she had a short blue dress she got as a thank you from a modeling job. My light brown hair was put up in a messy bun, and I’m sure the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep were clearly visible.(Greyson and I had been taking turns getting up in the middle of the night to take care of Jeydon). Her makeup was done perfectly, with her hair perfectly curled.

    When her and Cody first started dating, people were convinced he only liked her because of how she looked. Clearly those people haven’t spent 5 minutes with them. Most of the time they never let go of each others hands, they can’t stand being more than a few minutes away from each other. When they’re apart, all they talk about is each other. They’re in love.

    It’s kinda funny, how it all works out. How after going to one concert everything else just fell into place. I’ve tried to picture what would happen if Natalie and I didn’t go to that concert. Would Greyson and I still have found a way to be together somehow? Or would we end up in a hopeless marriage where neither of us were really in love. I try not to think about things like that. I have Greyson here now. Natalie has Cody. That’s all that matters.

    “Well, come on silly!” Natalie smiled at me, grabbing my hand. “CODY, WE’RE LEAVING.” She called.

    Cody came running out of the bathroom (I didn’t even notice he left the room again), with his hair still wet, ditching the towel he was trying it with on the floor. He ran over to her and picked her up in a hug, spinning her once and kissing her cheek.

    “Come back soon, ok?” He smiled.

    “Of course,” She smiled back.

    Natalie walked towards the door, “C’mon,”

    I hugged Cody bye and we left, walking down to Greyson’s car. I sighed looking at all the paparazzi. It wasn’t enough to need a body guard, but there was still a lot of them here. More questions being asked.

    “RACHEL! RACHEL! WHERE’S GREYSON?”

    “WHY DO YOU HAVE HIS CAR?”

    “NATALIE! HOW ARE YOU AND CODY? ANY FIGHTS?”

    Natalie took my hand and hurried out of the way. Inside the car, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

    “What a bunch of lunatics.”

    I laughed and started the car, carefully driving out of the parking lot.

    “Where to?” I asked.

    “Well, I was actually going to hang out with Danny and James today. So if you don’t mind, we could pick them up or something?”

    I smiled, “Sure,”

    It was only a ten minute drive to Daniel’s house. Jamie was there too. When we pulled in, the front door opened before we even got out of the car.

    “Oh my gosh!” Dan’s mouth hung open. “Who’s car?!”

    “Do you have to ask?” I laughed, closing the door. “It’s Greyson’s.”

    “They don’t even make these anymore!” He walked down his front stairs and across the lawn, making his way to the car.

    “That’s what Grey said when he bought it.” I sighed.

    “Wow.” Daniel shook his head, staring at the car for a few more seconds. “Anyway, how are you?” He smiled.

    “I’m good! Tired. How have you been?”

    “Pretty good. You’re looking good too for someone who just had a baby.”

    I laughed and blushed slightly. “Thank You,”

    He was right, if I do say so myself. Most people tend to gain weight after having their baby, but I didn’t. Not even a pound.

    “And you look beautiful as ever.” he said, turning his attention to Nat.

    “Thank you!” She smiled at him.

    “Let’s go inside,” He suggested.

    Natalie and I nodded and followed him into the house. James was sitting on the couch watching tv.

    “Hey,” He looked up slightly to Natalie and I.

    “Hello,” We both said at the same time, causing us to laugh.

    “HEY!” I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned my head to see Daniel’s sister standing in the doorway with a huge grin on her face. “I didn’t know you were coming over!” She ran and hugged Natalie and I. 
    “I actually didn’t either until about 20 minutes ago,” I laughed.

    Dan’s sister Brooke was 14. The last time she saw me was over 5 years ago. For some reason, she really looked up to me. I’m not sure if she still does. In a way I hope not, considering how awful of a roll model I’ve been for the past year.

    “Well we should get going,” Jamie said, standing up.

    “Where are you guys going? Can I come?” Brooke asked, excited.

    “I’m cool with that. Anyone else?” Daniel spoke up.

    “Yeah, it’s fine with me.” Nat said, smiling.

    “All right then, c’mon.” Dan smiled and headed for the door.

    We ended up going to the park and just messed around and talked. I texted Greyson telling him I’d be home soon and not to worry. I felt bad for leaving him alone, but it felt really good to just be able to hang out with my old friends like I used to. I never really realized how much I missed it until now.

    I looked around at all their faces. I didn’t notice it, but I started crying.

    “Rachel? What’s wrong?” James asked, worried.

    I looked up and smiled, laughing slightly.

    “Nothing. I’m just really glad to be here.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.1K 29
What if you fall for your BESTFRIEND, will you risk for her Love? Disclaimer this story is just a FAN FICTION! Read it on your own risk! Enjoy Rea...
85.7K 1K 35
All of us want someone we cannot have. And that hurts. As time passes by, sometimes we got them. And we must treasure them. Why? Cause it hurts even...
21.9K 487 31
I laughed. "Did you just ate a dictionary? Or did you googled all those lines?" He laughed as well. "Well, I guess I just want to be your Augustus...
8.3K 695 39
"The very thing that pulls them together could very well be the thing that destroys them." Kunbi and Kemi have always been two parts of the same hear...