Heart Like Stone (Greyson Cha...

Galing kay TaylorsChances

Greyson and Rachel have known each other for years, You could say it was love at first sight. They've been to... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three & four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 90

3.2K 19 0
Galing kay TaylorsChances

*Greyson’s POV*

    I closed out of Rachel’s Ustream and went into my bedroom back in Oklahoma. I sat on the floor and put my head on my knees to think. Man, I screwed up big time....but when don’t I? 
    I took out my phone again, dialing her number only to find out it was disconnected. It had been for two weeks now...I kept calling in hopes it would just magically work.

    “Because he doesn’t call anymore so whats the point.” I heard Rachel say in my head.

    “I would call if your freaking phone would let me!” I growled and threw mine against the wall. The back snapped off of it as it hit the wall, landing on the carpet with a thud.

    “Greyson?” Lauren opened my bedroom door a little, peaking her head in. “Are you all right?”

    “I’m Fine. Everything’s fan-fucking-tastic.” I said sarcastically.

    “No need for the potty mouth,” She sighed, walking over to where I was sitting. “You’re doing the right thing you know. By just going along with this.”

    “Then why does it feel so wrong.”

    Lauren laughed slightly, shaking her head. “Because you’re in love. You should be with her, but your stuck with me.” She shrugged.

    “You make it sound like being stuck with you is a bad thing.”

    “It kinda is. I mean, what I did to you was just... truly awful. And I’m sorry for that.”

    We sat in silence for a while. “But what you did led me to Rachel. I can’t thank you enough for it.”

    Lauren half smiled. “I didn’t do anything, really. I’m glad you found her though.”
Lauren sat on her knees, kissing my cheek before standing up. “Maybe you’re not now, but you’re a lot happier than you used to be.”

    She left, closing the door behind her. Dealing with Lauren wasn’t as bad as it used to be. She seemed to have matured a lot these past few weeks. Spending time with her though just didn’t feel right. I wanted Rachel. I needed Rachel these past few months. I couldn’t deal with things or make the right choices when she’s not around.

    My hand slid into my pocket grabbing a small jewelry box. The kind the jewelry actually comes in. I’ve had for about a year now. I kept it hidden where Rachel couldn’t find it. I was going to give her what was inside it today, but obviously... that isn’t going to work. It had to get to her soon though... I’m growing impatient.

    My eyes flashed to my phone again. Suddenly... I got an idea. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

116K 575 71
Will Cheyenne and Greyson discover that love at first sight does exist? Read on and find out!
5.1K 84 33
What happens when you think a boring summer turns into the best summer of your life. Well that's what happens to Alice Kay. She meets someone that sh...
12.7K 285 24
Liz Parker was your average 14 year old girl. Until she met the one and only GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE at an album signing.. Since then, Greyson and Liz...
45.9K 521 51
You and this guy named Greyson were just that typical classmates who doesn't talk to each other. But what if one day the world will give you both hat...