Brendon Urie Imagines.

بواسطة 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

Welcome to this book! I imagine you are here because you love Brendon just as I do. Well, I made this book ju... المزيد

Surprise.
Mistakes.
Fangirling? No...
Fun and Games.
Big BANG.
Cold Winter Mornings.
All to blame.
One thing led to another.
This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.
Pack your bags.
Love makes people do crazy things.
Abusive.
"Just Sick"
Attention.
All Hail Cuteness.
Nothing More.
Unforgivable.
Let's give it a chance.
No, Just Bad.
Crazy does not =Genius.
You? Ha,No.
Pack your bags. (pt2)
Pretty Odd.
Rotations.
Pretty odd. (pt2)
Pretty odd. (pt3)
I Got You.
You "Don't" Own Me.
Vegas Lights.
Until You Can't Walk.
Bad Could Lead To Good.
Nothing More. Prt2
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Be careful For What You Wish For.
Unforgivable part2.
Regret.
Regret. prt 2
Not so Holy.
Unforgivable. prt3
Unforgivable. prt4
Unforgivable. prt5
Unforgivable. prt6
Pacify her.
Regret. prt 3
Alphabet Boy.
Apocalypse.
Unforgivable. prt7
Unforgivable. prt8
I love you.
Youtube.
Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.
After School Activities.
DTMWAGT.
Regret prt 4.
Unforgivable prt 9.
swappable but unstoppable.
Change My Life.
Important information.
Mlk Drops.
Regret prt 5.
Issues.
Work.
Brendun.
I'll kiss it better.
Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.
Words.
Love will find its way.
Scavenger hunt.
Instagram.
Construction.
The Date
House Of Memories.
Lazy.
Bren
Hungry.
Unforgivable prt 10.
Prom.
Distance.
College trophy wives.
Lost.
You.
Distance prt2.
Say your prayers.
Purity.
Princess.
Spooky.
College Trophy Wives 2.
Blood.
Only.
Neighbors.
You.
4,000
Crazy does not= Genius prt2
Follow You.
Truth or Dare?
Art.
Hospital for Souls.
Pray For the wicked
Romance.
Dusk till Dawn.
April Fools.
Take me.
Ass.
Housewife.
Milf.
Don't let go.
Day in.
Emotion.
My blood
High Hopes

You're Testing Me, Doll.

3.7K 56 63
بواسطة 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

"let me take care of you baby" he presses his lips to my neck, leaving sloppy kisses. 

"uh, no. " I move away from his touch and push him away.

I guess I'll stay sober tonight.

I find an empty spot on the dance floor,  so that's where I go.  I sway my hips to the beat, as the lights flash around me. I feel someone staring at me but when I turn around no one is there,  so I keep swaying my hips to the music. Raising my hands doing hand movements.

I don't feel comfortable anymore,  the stare is like staring right through my soul.  Burning the back of my head.  I turn around once again with my arms crossed.  Again,  no one.

"for fucks sake" I mumble.

Brendon's pov;

I was on my way to get a drink and I saw someone.  Not just a regular somebody,  she was amazing.  I saw her fight off with a drunk,  and how her hips swayed to the beat is quite the sight.  I think I was caught staring too much because she turned around.

"she is good looking, No? "

"But of course she is good looking, but there's something about her" I wave the bartender off,  he goes to serve another person.

She kept moving her hips, it looks  like she was born to do it. God was she amazing, the way she moved,  how she acted, and just everything about her look fantastic.

I wonder if she is blessed in the bed too...

She raises her arms, doing some sort of hand motion.  She turns around again,  her arms crossed this time.  She's making her way over two the bar,  getting extremely close to me.

She walks past me and sits in a empty stool. I wave the bartender over,  ordering something for her.
She looks at all the drinks,  probably wondering what she is going to get. 

"here you go"

"but I didn't order this?" she says confusedly.

"oh I know,  that gentleman over there did"

I smile brightly, sending her a wink.  She looks at me unimpressed.

Well I tried...

Y/n's pov;

I tried to sit at a bar to get a drink but so happens that a freak sent me one.  What if he put something in it?  You never know.

He sent me a wink, who is he to think I was one of those cheap sluts.

I get up from my spot and head towards the exit.  I hear footsteps following me and it was him.  The freak.

Not freak like in a sexual way but,  freak as in fuck off.

"hey"

"what? " I turn to face him,  giving him the "bitch face".

"well,  I would like to get to know you better"he smiles genuinely,  sticking his hands in his pockets.

"well, I would like you to fuck off" I roll my eyes.

"feisty mama,  I like that"

 "I have a boyfriend" I scoff.

"where he at though?" he smirks.

"I- whatever" I turn myself around and speed walk to my car.

"wait! " he chases  after me and turns me around by my shoulder.

"what?  God damn it,  do you want me to yell rape? " I lay back on my car, looking at him with the best stern face I can give.

"please,  give me a chance " he pleads.

"First of all you sent me a drink because you thought I was one of those cheap sluts huh? "

"of course not,  I saw the way you fought that drunk"

"what's in it for me? "

"look,  just give me chance.  You could probably end up liking me the way I like you" he bites his lip,  looking down at the ground.

"I-I do-"

"I'll leave you alone if you don't like how our first date goes" he plays with his ring.
....................

One thing for sure,  I never thought that's I'd be getting ready for a second date with that "freak".

There's a knock at my door,  I make my way towards it and open it.  Revealing the brown eyed man, wearing a black blazer with a white button down.

I kind of feel bad for being rude to him when I first met him...

"hello" he smiles.

"hi" I grin making my way past him,  "well,  are you coming? "

"y-yeah" he laughs closing the door.

Brendon's pov;

"y-yeah" I say after I close the door.

Man was she amazing,  wearing that burgundy fitted dress.

I didn't get to lay her yet,  but,  I'm planning too.  In our Fourth date,  somewhere around there.

"ma'am" I open the door for her,  watching as she climbed in my rover.  Her legs glistening in
the moonlight. 

I bite my lip and make my way to my side after shutting the car door. 

I start the engine getting us out of her lot.  I drive,  trying to focus on the road. 

Can I just rest my hand on your thigh? 

"how are you doing? " I ask,  trying to make all those sinful thoughts go away.

"I'm great actually,  you? " she smiles,  tucking a strand behind her ear.

"I'm good" I grin at her.

"I-im sorry" she looks down at her lap,  twiddling her fingers.

I glance at her and tilt her chin up,  I glance back at the road.

"why sorry? " she looks out the window.

"because, how I acted. I was a real bitch when I met you"

"don't judge a book by its cover" I joke.

She smiles slightly and places her hand on my thigh. I jump at her sudden action,  my crotch area getting tighter by the minute. 

"well" she says seductively, I glance to look at her and her seatbelt is un dun.

"you're going to make me crash"
She sits herself on me,  grinding slowly.  Her ass touching my dick through this thick layer of fabric.

"then stop driving " she moans in my ear, sending chills up my spine. I groan softly as she places soft kisses on my neck. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling but shoot them back open when I realize I'm still driving.

I signal the left turn,  making my turn she slides to the left. I laugh and park in a empty parking lot.

"hold on" I move the seat backwards and pull the level so the seat is leaning back.

She pushes me down on the seat,  she lifts her dress. Showing me those beautiful tīts Of hers, she leans in letting her breasts rest against my chin.  I tilt my head down and start motor boating. I kiss and lick her breast in a pattern.

"fuck Brendon" she moans.

I start to grow with every touch she does,  it's sucks to see that she has this much control of me.

"anyways let's go" she finds her way back to her seat,  pulling her dress down and putting her seatbelt back on.

"y/n? " I whimper breathlessly.

"what? " she smirks,  lifting her dress up to where I can see her underwear.

"stop" I groan.  I run a hand through my hair and start the car.

She turns my head to face her,  she cups over her püssy,  then sliding a finger inside the thin material.  She moans softly, pulling her fingers back out she sucks them sensually as I stare deeply and lustfully into her eyes.

"fuck it" I take the keys out and place them on the little compartment.  I undo her seatbelt and grab her to where I am and rip her dress off.  I kiss her roughly,  she moans letting me slip my tongue into her mouth.  Our tongues fight for dominance but me being who I am,  I win. 

She removes my blazer,  then un- buttoning my white button down. She throws them to the side. I groan when she pulls on my hair,  tugging on it gently yet roughly. I  lift her up a bit without breaking the kiss, I unclip her bra and throw it somewhere in the back.  I massage one of her breast as the other squeezes her ass. I move my kisses down her neck,  finding her sweet spot she archs her back.  I slid her undies off,  I trace her breast then moving them down her slit, her breath hitching.  I rub tiny circles on her clít with my thumb as I enter two fingers.  Pumping them slowly,  I increase the speed as she gets louder.

"Bren-" she moans loudly,  she runs her nails down my back.  Surely to leave a scratch.

"scream my name baby girl"

I add another finger pumping deeper and harder.  She archs her back and bucks her hips up but I hold them down.

"I am one of those cheap sluts to you aren't I? "

"stop, I told you I liked you.  But,  you tested me doll" I undo my jeans and kick them of along with my boxers. I remove my fingers and lick my fingers.

"you taste sweet babe" I smirk.  She blushes slightly,  wiggling underneath me.

I look down and align myself with her entrance. I thrust myself way in only to pull back out and to back harder and deeper.

"Oh" she moans loudly.

I go in and out,  I place myself head in the crook of her neck mumbling,  "your my slut"

"oh shu-ut up"

She grinds herself on me adding
more friction. 

"stop bren-" she whimpers as I hit her g spot.

"what is it? " I look down to face her.

"I knew it, you were only into me for sex.  Who does you think you are to call me a slut? "

"fuck you,  get out"

"what? " her eyes widen.

"I said get out"

"well let me get me cloth-"

"no get out "dressed" the way you are right now"

"but"

I open my side and push her out making her fall flat on her ass.

"now you know how it's feels to be a slut.  Now stand in that corner and wait for them to call you what you are, slut. "

"Bren-"

"no,  I told you that I liked you but you tested me doll.  Now you can actually identify yourself  as a slut.  Since that's what you look like"

I close my door and start the engine.  I make my way out the parking lot and leave her there naked and alone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.6K 271 41
Ranked 1 out of 100+ in #adoptedbybrendonurie Book 1: The Youngest Of The Family (COMPLETE) Book 2: Touring is Hard 1k: 1/10/18 1.5k: 1/31/18 2k: 3/3...
45K 1.1K 44
WOW! You've Been liking Panic! at the disco for many years! and now you will meet Brendon urie! (since hes the only member left) There's a Competi...
1.5K 100 33
"So a deal is a deal. Nothing happened." "Let's just keep it that way." "You don't know me. I don't know you." 🔞🔞MATURE CONTENT🔞🔞 ~~ A/N This is...
147K 4.9K 82
"Can I see you in my office?"