Heart Like Stone (Greyson Cha...

By TaylorsChances

Greyson and Rachel have known each other for years, You could say it was love at first sight. They've been to... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three & four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 53

3.5K 22 0
By TaylorsChances

Cody gave me a sympathetic look. I just shook my head, walking over to the bed, where  Greyson was peeking out from under the blanket. I laid next to him, faces close.

    “Any better?” I whispered.

    “A bit.” He whispered back. He freed his hand from under the blanket and wiped away my tears. “Stop crying, and I’m sure I’ll be even better.”

    I smiled at him and sighed.

    “You should tour with me.” He said, catching me off guard.

    “But..Greyson I can’t..”

    “You have no choice, you’d be coming anyway. This way its just more exciting.” Greyson smiled at me.

    He was right, I’d be on tour with him anyway, just, in the crowd not the stage.

    “I’ll do a couple shows. Can’t be on stage too many nights though..” I frowned at him.

    “Why is that?” He raised an eyebrow. My answer was me pointing to my stomach. “Oh.” He nodded.

    “People are going to notice. I can’t go anywhere, because It’ll end up hurting your music, you know? But lets not talk about this now.”

    “Aye, mate, we gotta go..” Cody stood up. I looked at the clock for the first time in forever, It was 7:30.

    I got up and walked over to Cody, hugging him. He hugged back, picking me up before setting me back down. He was so much taller then me, it was kind of funny.  Alli walked up to me, giving me a hug as well. I smiled at them as they said goodbye to Greyson. Christian left too.

    Now, it was just me Grey and Natalie. I sighed and walked over to Greyson’s piano, sitting on the bench. I poked a key, the sound echoed through the room. Greyson walked up behind me, I let him sit on the bench, Natalie handed me my guitar.

    Slowly, I started strumming ‘Summertrain’. It was an old one, but I still loved it. It was one of the first songs by Greyson I ever learned on the guitar.

    “Come with me for a little ride see the shadows passing by...” Greyson started, I smiled and continued to play. Eventually, Greyson stopped singing, while I was, so It was just me.

    “Come away with me, its gonna be all right, just breath, come away with me, its gonna be all right, You’ll see..” I stopped when the song was over, Natalie jumped up from her chair, cheering.

    “You’re really good...You need to show me how to do that..” Natalie’s eyes widened as she looked at my guitar. I laughed.

    “I’m not that good.” I shook my head. “And you know, I saw Cody trying to show you....”

    “Don’t bring that up.” Natalie sighed. I laughed at the memory of her standing with a few strings broken from the guitar, and Cody’s horrified face.

    “You know, you’re good enough to come with me and Cody.” Greyson smiled.

    I rolled my eyes and set the pink guitar down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 438 9
Ben and Miranda meet at one of the most scariest times of their lives and fall in love in the midst of survival.
42K 282 26
Riley Parker and Greyson Chance have been best friends since they were in diapers. They know everything about each other, they tell each other secret...
75.4K 2.7K 63
Meredith and Derek met by chance or so they thought. They came into each other's life when they least expected but life has a funny way of telling pe...
5.1K 84 33
What happens when you think a boring summer turns into the best summer of your life. Well that's what happens to Alice Kay. She meets someone that sh...