Heart Like Stone (Greyson Cha...

By TaylorsChances

Greyson and Rachel have known each other for years, You could say it was love at first sight. They've been to... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three & four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter eighteen

4K 30 5
By TaylorsChances

    I woke up next to Greyson, like I did every morning, I was facing the wall when I felt eyes staring at me. I sat up, and looked around. No one was here...

    I went to lay back down, facing Greyson, when I saw him half sitting up, staring at me with a blank face. It scared me to be honest. I screamed and fell out of the bed.

    He didn’t say anything...he just...watched me slowly get up and sit back down on the bed. I looked at him too...

    “..Greyson? Are you..are you all right?” I asked. Maybe I’m dreaming..   

    He didn’t say a thing. He bit his lip, and half smiled. A few minutes went by of just us staring. Then he opened his mouth to speak.

    “Rachel Marie Price, I’m In Love With You Too.”

    I smiled and started crying. He smiled at held his arms open. I scooted closer to him and put my arms around him. We sat there holding each other. Something I didn’t think was possible for us again.

    I sat up and wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

    “I can’t believe this...” I shook my head and smiled. “They were..They were going to pull the plug Friday I just couldn’t..” My eyes started to fill up again.

    “I know.” Greyson’s face went blank. He stared at me.

    “You know?” I tilted my head.

    “I could hear you guys.” He smiled, “Every day, every night. I wanted so much to sit up and tell you I was ok. I listened every night when you talked to me..when you sang to me.. I couldn’t stand to hear you cry.” He shook his head, and his eyes began to fill with tears.

    “Don’t you dare cry,” I laughed through my tears. He smiled.

    “So what did Cody do this time?” He looked at me.

    “Kissed his ex..” I shook my head, “Stupid boy.” I half smiled.

    “Poor Natalie..” Greyson bit his lip. “Hows my mom?”

    “She’s doing ok I guess..OH, We should call her!” I looked up.

    “Not yet...” He shook his head, “I want to be with you.”

    I smiled at blinked back more tears. Greyson put his fingers around my wrist. His face went serious.

    “Rachel.” He looked into my eyes. “What have you done?”

    “Nothing..” I shook my head, and shyly pulled my wrist away.

    “You’re not eating, are you?” He looked at me. he was disappointed, I know it.

    “No..” I bit my lip.

    “and why not?”

    “Because..-”

    “You better not say it was because of me.” He gave me a serious look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 313 18
Ben and Miranda have been best friends since high school and have always had an underlying desire to be more than friends. But as life goes on other...
5.1K 84 33
What happens when you think a boring summer turns into the best summer of your life. Well that's what happens to Alice Kay. She meets someone that sh...
12.7K 285 24
Liz Parker was your average 14 year old girl. Until she met the one and only GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE at an album signing.. Since then, Greyson and Liz...
8.3K 695 39
"The very thing that pulls them together could very well be the thing that destroys them." Kunbi and Kemi have always been two parts of the same hear...