Darkness Vanquished (A Loki L...

By lokifan4evr

Third installment of the Darkness Series. *We left off in the second book with a torn and tortured Princess g... More

Prologue
Rage
Symbol of Loyalty
Freedom From Fear
Battle Cry
Bound To Die
Sacrifice
A Twist
Heart on Fire
Beam
Flames from Above
Free
Angel of Flames
This Is Real
Fallen Prince
Beating Heart
"Let's Go Home"
Return
Fire and Ice
Tears
Without You
Where I Belong
"My King..."
City of Gold
Abriella
An Offer
Ruling Two Worlds
"Honor Them"
Celebrating Our Joy
Two vs. One
Goodbye For Now
Pillar of Strength
Only Temporary
Beginning Again
Moving Onward
Whispers of Promise
Somehow Familiar
Last Minute Details
Butterflies at Sunset
"Only Yours...Always..."
"My Second Chance"
At Last
Off to Paradise
Rising Dawn
Surprises in the Snow
Repaying His Kindness
Unsettling Feelings
Another Gift
"My Son"
Celebrating My King
"What is Wrong With Me?"
Harlot
Undeniable Truth
Hypocrite
"Where Will You Go?"
Trust
Betrayal
Lost Boy
Sorrow and Joy
Realization
Third Reason
Sick With Worry
Examination
One Final Gift
"Go"
Our Joy
Quenching the Thirst
Compromise
Concerned
"Let Me Go"
Hardened Heart
Unpleasing News
Punishment
The Right Thing
Positive Thinking
Not an Angel
Too Soon
Limit
Cause
Strong Enough
Worth It
Meeting Livianah
Something Is Coming
Closure in the Night
Threatening Fires
Ambush
"Please Understand"
The King You Deserve
News

Adoration

749 26 2
By lokifan4evr

(His point of view)- Two months later...

My life has become such a heavenly state of bliss. I do not even know where to begin.

Christine and Livianah are the absolute center of my whole existence. I have watched in complete awe as my angel has nurtured and so lovingly cared for our darling infant miracle. It is an absolute wonderment to witness her finally being able to dote on her own daughter each and every day, and I have truly relished spoiling her myself. Each day when I return from my duties, I always find them either out in the gardens, soaking up the early autumn sun or somewhere within the palace with Kendha and Christiana. Even at only one month old, Livianah grins almost constantly. She rarely ever cries or frets and is always reaching for new things. Dr. Lomberan marvels at her incredible intelligence and sturdy size. In fact, she weighed almost thirteen pounds upon arriving into the world, but she has slowly tapered off in weight gain. She is approximately twenty pounds at present and quite tall for a infant of her age. Every now and again, her Jotun marks become visible just beneath her beautiful eyes and on the backs of her hands. And each time, we have noticed that this occurs more so when she is really concentrating on something or becomes agitated that she cannot reach for something that she is wanting to get a hold of. It took me a few days to get used to this, as I desperately did not want her to have to bare such a burden as my monstrous heritage. But I have watched as Christine has absolutely relished in our daughter's Jotun appearance. She states that it makes her all the more unique and beautiful, sending for her to stand out and be her own person. And, surprisingly, I have come to accept this and have learned to actually smile when I see the blue tint phasing its way across her pale skin.

Her hair is unusually long. Soft and black as night. Wavy and full just like her Mother's. Her eyes are the exact replica of Christine's. They glow the most spectacular shade of green, but I am truly taken aback in the most remarkable of ways when I see her become my identical twin upon smiling. My loving Queen states that she is the most beautiful child she has ever seen, but she becomes all the more glorious upon grinning my signature smirk. Even Link comments on this quite often, much to my amusement. Livianah has every single person within the palace wrapped around all ten of her fingers, possibly me more than anyone. But my Medinian brother absolutely worships his new, little niece. He and Kendha have doted on her just as though she were their own child. As do Christine's parents and Branye.
We have yet to take her out to visit with the villagers, as Christine has been so consumed by adjusting to the new life as a mother. The first few days after the birth, my darling beloved slept as much as possible. And as newborns sleep so much in their first days of life, I was glad that Christine could take advantage of this and get the rest that she needed for recovery. Since then, she has thrown herself into being the most incredible mother that I have ever witnessed and loves our daughter with all of herself. But, not once, has this ever hindered my Queen from her devoted and endlessly loving attention towards me. I do not understand how she can give so much of herself to both Livianah and myself and still have the energy to go on about her daily life. But somehow, she astonishes me all the more willingly by giving her whole heart to us. And much to my great delight, all in all, my angel has had little trouble recovering from her delivery.

Since I was able to heal her, she only suffered from fatigue due to blood loss as well as slight stiffness and soreness for a few days following the birthing process. But now, she has completely returned to normal. To look at her figure, you would never have know that she was once so large with child. Dr. Lomberan stated that it would be best for us to abstain from any type of sexual endeavors for about six weeks after the birth, just to be safe and allow for my wife's body to completely return to a somewhat normal state. And it was with immense pleasure and highly desperate anticipation that upon the end of that six week period, we sent for Kendha to watch our daughter for the night. Thus, giving us the whole of a heavenly evening in bliss as we hid ourselves away within the confinements of our chambers. And with that, we were so magnificently reunited as one once more. I completely lost myself within her, stunning myself into oblivion at the feel of loving her all the more. Feeling light headed and filled with longing as her delectable, nude form melted into mine. Gasping for air upon receiving the sensational worship from her lips. And ultimately, I was left with no choice but to beg for her to allow me to fill her time and time again. And each time, she more than willingly invited me in, wrapping her exquisite legs around my body. Imploring, pulling, tugging. Her unwavering hold as her delicate but sure fingers caressed every inch of my skin. Her intoxicating fragrance, filling me to the brim with lust and untameable desire. The divine warmth of her womanly muscles curving and forming so perfectly to my own member. The indescribable pleasure that flooded my every sense as I engorged myself within her yearning crevice. The heart-stopping whispers and moans that escaped from her beauteous, alluring mouth as she let herself come undone around me. Over and over again.

Something in knowing that she is the mother of my child only made my fierce affections for her climb even higher. And she never faltered in reaching for me, begging so very powerfully for me to take her. Her mind-blowing love shrouded out all around me, sending for our most enrapturing moment to completely consume my entire being. I found myself wishing like hel that our night would never end, that I could go on for the rest of eternity burying myself into the haven of her perfected chamber. But as the birthing streams of the dawn's first light seeped into our windows, we were forced to finally pull away; knowing that our daughter would be anxiously awaiting our return. And it was with much delightful amusement that my angel and I both found ourselves practically running to get to her once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Livianah is a little over two months old, Dr. Lomberan has stated that it is quite safe for us to travel to Asgard. Christine and I were both so happy to know this, for we know that my Father does not have much longer before his passing. I made sure to convene with Adrielle and Thor before planning for our departure, confirming that there had still been no further threats of war from the Fire Demons. And upon hearing that we were in the clear in that area as well, Christine and I came to the conclusion that it was safe to make the trip. And so, with much excitement, we have already made plans to leave early in the morning.
Link had asked if we would prefer for him to tag along, but Christine kindly stated that she would rather him stay behind and watch over the kingdom in our absence. He willingly agreed to this before also stating that he would keep a close eye on Daegan. For I have honestly not had the time, nor the desire to waste my efforts on dealing with him or his state of execution yet. I know that I am probably procrastinating more than anything. Try as I might, I cannot find it within myself to force the order for his death from out of my mouth, but I know that it must be done. I fear that it is the only way to end, not only his suffering, but mine and Christine's as well. And I will admit that I have not the slightest desire to ever see his face. I do not understand how I have become so forgiving; so willing to let things slide. But Christine proudly states that it is only because I have continued to change and learned to become the better man in all situations. The only decision that I have made thus far is that, when the inevitable time for his execution DOES come, Link will be the one to deliver his sentence and send him to the gallows. I will never lay eyes upon his mutinous face again, nor will my Queen. Ultimately, and unfortunately, we will all be better off without ever having to see the traitor for the rest of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The autumn sun is setting just over the ocean as my beloved is bathing Livianah just before her bedtime. I linger in the doorway of our bathing chambers, watching in loving awe as she rinses our daughter's porcelain skin with the warm water, singing a heavenly tune as she smiles down at our little miracle. She has one arm tightly wound around her infant form so as to keep her in a sitting position without sliding down onto her back.

"And I'll be alright. As long as I have you to hold at night," her angelic voice flows out from between her ruby lips, sending for me to only somehow fall more in love with her. As she finishes her melody, she glances over in my direction, shooting me a breath taking look of cherishing emotion.

"You are so beautiful," I am forced to say. Because it is true....absolutely and unbelievably true in every way....

She giggles through her rose shaded blush before reaching for our daughter. She lifts her up from out of the bubbly water.

"Are you excited about seeing your Grandfather tomorrow, little one?" she asks her in a sweet and tender voice. I chuckle upon witnessing the infant's eyes widen a fraction upon hearing her Mother's blissful tone. I love to see the expression that she offers upon hearing mine or my angel's voice. She reacts to it instantly each and every time. It is purely magical and so wonderful to see that she already yearns for us so.

I continue to observe in true happiness as my beloved wraps our child up in a fluffy, lavender colored towel before gently patting her dry. Livianah coos and murmurs, reaching her tiny fingers up to touch my Queen's face whilst being dressed in her nightgown.

I follow behind the two of them as we make our way into the nursery. Christine lays her down before leaning over to kiss her forehead, as do I. Then, we disappear back into our own room. But as soon as we do, I fling myself forward and scoop my wife up in my arms. She giggles loudly, but covers her mouth.

"We can't hinder her rest, my love!" She objects playfully. But the gleam in her eyes tells me that she is more than willing to go along with what she knows I am already planning to do.

"And we will need our own rest for our trip tomorrow," she goes on to say before her lips are already eagerly moving closer to my own. I chuckle at her contradicting motions.

"We can rest once we are there," I retaliate, allowing my lips to barely whisper over hers. Oh my gods.....the hold you have on me, Christine......

"I can be quiet if you can," she whispers against my mouth. Her tone is sultry and sinuously seductive. My insides come alive my face lights up in a devilish grin.

"I am not the one that keeps people awake at night, my Queen. That accomplishment lies with you and you alone." She gasps, pulling back a bit from my face. She is smiling so beautifully as she playfully swats at my shoulder.

"Loki Laufeyson! How dare-" But I do not give her a chance to finish her sarcastic remark. I plummet my lips into hers, devouring her luscious taste as I carry her over to our bed.

I will truly never get enough of you, My Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.9K 64
Sequel to Darkness Within. (Please read Darkness Within before reading this book, otherwise, you might be a bit confused) This is the continuing stor...
2M 66.2K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...
2.7K 12 2
"Your heart is horrible. Black. You have killed people through ignorance. Through boredom." Loki listened with his mind blank to the words tumbling f...
4.7K 235 36
♤Infatuation of the mind♤ "Someone paid you to kill me?" In the midst of your sister's arranged marriage to the God of thunder. You meet the dark and...