Two vs. One

*This chapter contains very strong, sexual content. Reader discretion is advised! Get ready for a little wilder of a ride with this one... ;P

(His point of view)

She is still straddling me in her triumphant position, but I know all too well that what I have in mind is going to throw her for a loop.

"So, you think that you've won, do you?" The last of the words come out of my mouth, sounding more sinister than I had planned, but this does not seem to frighten her in the slightest. Her eyes widen a bit as they burning down into mine. She looks.....intrigued.....

I raise up to a perfect ninety degree angle, instantly plunging into one of her delicious nipples. I take it in between my teeth, relishing the catch of her breath as I bite down. Her hands tug at my hair, forcing my erection to ache almost uncomfortably. I slide my palms down her back, allowing them to travel until they move around and firmly squeeze into her backside. I chuckle most impishly before allowing my green mist of magic to encompass my body. I hear her gasp, as she has quickly noticed its eerie presence.

"You are sadly mistaken, My Queen. For you wished me to take action. You may be sorry that you did." Before she has a chance to properly react to my promising threats, I use her temporary distraction to flip her over so that I am now the one straddling her waist. Her beautiful, white wings are splayed out behind her so gloriously, thus only sending for my desire to climb even higher. I move down to hover over her face, pinning her arms out to her sides. She pushes against my hold but gives in as she notices the green of my magic growing brighter. She pivots her head around in all directions, looking for whatever it is that she predicts I am summoning. I lean down and press a light kiss directly in between her breasts before gazing up into her wandering eyes.

"You once said that you wished for me to share some of my deepest, darkest fantasies with you," I whisper before planting another kiss just to the side of her right breast. She shivers beneath the coolness of my mouth, letting out a panted breath of air.

"Do you still desire such a thing?" I ask. I run my tongue in circles around her nipple before taking it in my mouth and sucking. I cannot help but moan from its mesmerizing taste and feel. Her breathing catches in her throat as I hear her open her mouth wider to speak a struggled response.

"Y...yes, I do."

I grin against her skin before releasing her arms and raising up to a sitting position.

"Very well then, My angel. But don't say that I did not warn you." My glow is so bright now that I see her eyes barely squinting from its radiance. I chuckle a little louder before allowing my gaze to truly lock on hers. I want to see the look she throws at me once she sees what I have just done.

Her curious almonds search mine for only a few short moments before I see them widen so far that I have to fight back a howl of bubbling laughter. She is gawking as she peers over my left shoulder.

"Loki...." she barely whispers in shock. Her face is completely unreadable. For a moment, I am afraid that she is upset with me, but then I inwardly sigh a breath of relief when a magnificent, gut-wrenching grin twinges at the edges of her Merlot lips.

There is a sound of faint bare feet padding against the marble floor as my naked likeness moves around to the other side of the bed. Her eyes follow it as her grin spreads wider with every step it takes. I will it to sit on the bed beside her head before reaching up to stroke its fingers through her dark, chocolate hair.

"So, what exactly do you two plan to do with me, then?" She asks, flashing me a playful smile. I look up at my twin, grinning most devilishly as he does the same.