"Honor Them"

(Her point of view)

Upon entering Loki's chambers, I was instantly flung onto an enormous bed of gold and emerald. It was like falling into a pool of silky water, cool and soothing against my heated skin. His daunting and sinuous figure was all around and over me in a blur of movement, submerging me into a mind blowing afternoon of passionate love making. Needless to say, we remained within the privacy of his room for some time. Only until the sun's burnt orange glow began to sink down over the horizon did we finally will ourselves to find a stopping point.
We still took time to bathe together before he sent for several maids to come and help ready me for dinner. I insisted that this was unnecessary, but he was even more persistent, stating that he would have nothing but the finest of Asgardian treatment for his future Queen. I had to giggle at this statement, for the light and teasing tone in his voice was purely aesthetic. As he patted me dry with a fluffy, deep emerald towel, I blushed as several young maids entered. They instantly diverted their eyes in different directions, obviously embarrassed to find us in such an exposed state. I was completely nude with nothing but a towel barely covering myself. And Loki only had a towel lazily wrapped around his lower torso. He wrapped it around me, chortling in a most devil may care tone. Then, he disappeared behind a large golden door to our right, which I assumed was a closet of some sort. One of the more mature looking maids stepped forward and bowed with a sweet smile on her face. She politely introduced herself as Anastas before waving towards the other three ladies just behind her. They each mirrored her actions of bowing and smiling as their names were called out to me. They were called Hildia, Siga, and Gerifasta. I could not help but ponder their unusual names, but I found them beautiful nonetheless. I instantly assumed that they were that of Asgardian background and wondered what their meanings might be. Then, I scolded myself internally for suddenly feeling the slight urge to read their thoughts. I so wanted to know what it was that they truly thought of me upon first impression, but once again, I gave up on the idea. As always, I would find out the more meaningful way. Through conversation.

The one called Siga stepped forward, holding out a long elegant robe of silky ocean blue. I removed my towel before sliding my arms into its incredible softness. I thanked her before tying it securely around my waist. She curtsied whilst the others surrounded me, beckoning for me to make my way over to sit at an elaborate vanity made of even more gold. Although, it looked a little more masculine than my own back home. Then again, it was in Loki's chambers after all. He would not have had such a womanly piece of furniture in his room.

As I sat and made myself comfortable on the cushioned seat, my blush only deepened beneath their stares. They peered at me in awe whilst brushing my long hair and applying beautiful shadows of gold powder to my eyes. Loki eventually reappeared from his closet, dressed to the nines in his Asgardian attire. He looked good enough to eat. I had to fight the urge to tackle him right there in front of our small audience. He sauntered over to me, grinning in the most arrogant and attractive manner. Then, he leaned down and took my face in one of his hands before planting a gentle kiss upon my forehead. He announced that he would be just downstairs in the banquet hall with the other men, waiting for me. I nodded, honestly feeling a little thankful to have some time alone with these women, as I did wish to get to know them a little better. He kissed my lips once, whispering that he loved me. Then, he stood erect and firmly ordered for the maids to take the best care of me. They each curtsied to him, practically trembling beneath his stern expression and almost harsh tone of voice. It amazed me how he could go from so loving and tender to no nonsense and commanding in a matter of seconds, but his gentle demeanor returned instantly as he flickered the most dazzling smile in my direction before turning to exit the room. I have never heard him be so stern with any of our servants back home. Perhaps it is because he is more accustomed to Asgard?

I was not used to having so many women work on me at one time and without speaking a single word as they did so. I have always been used to Branye and the easeful atmosphere that her presence provides. So, I decided to make light of the slightly tense situation by giggling as I informed them that I was not accustomed to being pampered so wondrously. Their eyes widened all the more as if they could not believe my words. I took the time to briefly explain to them of my relationship with Branye, and how I so looked forward to our conversations that were shared as she would fix my hair or put on my make up. I even bragged of her impeccable sewing skills and her abilities to create an astounding work of art from nothing but a mere, single sheet of fabric. It did not take long for them to warm up to me quite well. Soon enough, they were all giggling like young girls as I shared my stories.