Tears

*This chapter contains some sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

(Her point of view)

I feel his hands gliding down past my hips until they reach the fabric of the gown over my outer thighs. He clutches the silky material before slowly lifting it upward. The coolness of his fingertips as they barely whisper over my exposed skin sends for a desperate whimper to escape from between my lips. Now that my legs are freed from my clothing's restraints, I am easily able to wrap them around his waist. As I do, I feel his fingers dig into the flesh of my thighs, causing the quickly escalating heat between my legs to double.

His lips leave my mouth, only to begin trailing moistened kisses down my jawline towards my neck. I tilt my head to one side, closing my eyes from the feel of his velvet tongue. I bury my face into the crevice of his neck before planting my kisses to the sensitive skin just beneath his earlobe. I feel him shiver ever so slightly, thus forcing me to smile against him. I barely peek open my eyes, almost gasping as I see that my doors are still wide open. I quickly lift a hand, willing them to shut before turning the lock. Now we are truly alone....FINALLY!

I feel his arms lift my back from up off of the ground whilst he continues to kiss my neck. As he snakes them around me, he is cautious in his motions, taking extra care not to nudge my wings. As soon as he has pulled me up into his chest, I literally hear the racing rhythm of his heart. I lean my head back and away from his lips that are still hungrily attacking my skin, relishing this moment as I can finally feel him so close to me once again.

Suddenly, my body begins tingling in an oddly familiar way. I blink my eyes, and in that tiny space of time, my mouth drops open upon finding that we are no longer on the floor in front of my doors. Instead, we are sprawled out across blankets just in front of my fireplace. And I am surprised to find that I have now been returned to my initial position of being on top, straddling him once more. I gasp, quickly realizing that it is his magic that has just transported us through the small distance to the new resting place. I giggle as his lips move back up in the direction of my mouth.

"You are something else," I mutter, moving back in as though I am going to kiss him. But as I do, I hover just over his mouth, staring down into his eyes. I have missed him so much.

It hits me like ton of bricks. I barely whimper in vexing emotion before consuming his lips, starving for him like never before. An alluring growl sounds off from within his throat. His fingers dig mercilessly into the fabric over my backside.

"You are so wonderful," he whispers between his teeth. I grin to myself, moving my lips to his neck. I flick the tip of my tongue along his prominent jawline, savoring the fantastic taste of his skin. I begin leaving a trail of kisses over to the other side of his face whilst bringing my hands up to the buttons of his tunic. I feel him swallow against my lips as they now have moved down to the base of his throat. I hear him struggling for air as I eventually make my way down to the upper part of his chest.

I make sure to take my time in undoing his shirt, lingering purposely to allow myself time to truly appreciate this moment. I tediously  pull the fabric of his tunic apart before bringing my kisses down over his heart. Then, I let my lips stay here for a moment longer, reeling from the vibrations of his thundering heartbeat beneath my mouth. I feel his hands slide up underneath the skirt of my gown, dragging it up until my backside is exposed. He grasps it firmly, kneading and pulling me in. I immediately reciprocate by beginning to grind into his now extremely hard erection through his pants. Oh my gods.....

This heady and completely undying need I have for him is unreal. I have missed him so much. But now I am here. I am really here with him again.... and it's even more magnificent than I can remember.

"Christine..." The beseeching in his tone sends my heart into a mad whirl of somersaults, thus only causing for my grinding motion against him to become more powerful.

I have finally undone the buttons of his tunic. I reach up and weave my fingers through his hair, beckoning for him to sit up so that I can peel it away from his torso. He moves all too willingly, rising up to an almost perfect, ninety degree angle. I slide the fabric off of him before allowing my hands to caress his bare shoulders. My fingertips sizzle at the feel of their strength.

I feel him take fistfuls of my gown once again before lifting it up over my head. I raise my arms, allowing for him to easily remove it away from me. He tosses it to the side before allowing his eyes to completely sink in to my bare breasts. I see the green in them suddenly ignite in a soliciting gaze as he licks his bottom lip. He engulfs me in his arms, immediately diving into the skin of the center of my chest. His tongue casts its spell as he begins massaging his way over to one of my nipples. I let my head fall back as his teeth graze over it before biting in a most sensual gesture. My mouth falls slack as he takes the whole of it in between his lips and sucks tenderly. His moans against my bare flesh are incinerating, sending my insides flying in all different directions. I feel his hands rubbing all along my backside and up my back, forcing me even closer to his body.

Eventually, he makes his way ever so slowly over to my other breast, teasing it even more roughly. By this time, I am so wanton with mind blowing desire that I can hardly think straight. I tighten my arms around his neck as I begin grinding into him once again. Somehow, he seems to have gotten even harder. Oh sweet gods.....I want him........

The sheer fabric of my panties is becoming quite irritating as the wetness between my legs only increases. I want them off this very second.

I move my hands around to his face and take it in between them. I force him away from my breasts, willing him to look me in the eye.

"Loki, I love you so much." I bring my mouth to his before deliciously filling him with my tongue. The raw and ultimate need that I have for him is almost blinding. The worshipping manner in which his tongue returns my strokes is enough to send me to an early death. I have kissed him so many times before, but this time it is different.

Every single emotion that I have encountered over the last few weeks comes pouring out as I deepen our kiss all the more, moaning carnally into his open lips. And I can feel it there. I can taste it. The longing, the unwavering and completely enduring love with each movement of his flawless mouth. I can hear it in the ragged breaths that struggle out from deep within his lungs. I can feel it in the air around us. Every single bit of his heart is pouring out to me, too. It is enough to will tears to my eyes. But I fight them, not wishing to weaken this moment with straining sobs.

"I love you," I whisper again, breathing a little roughly myself. 

"I love you so, so much, Loki." I suddenly seem to be suffocating, but in the most satisfying way. His arms tighten around me even more before one of his hands makes its way up into my long locks of hair. I feel him gently tug, thus forcing my head to fall back. His lips move down to my throat. I hear him take in a long, deep breath before kissing the skin just below my chin.

"Christine," he moans. I barely gasp from hearing the prepossessing tone laced within his glorious voice.

"I love you." His words cause for my eyes to burn with more unfallen tears.

"I love you, Christine," he says again before kissing my neck. "I love you."

I am grinding against him with such intensity that my womanly throbbing is becoming painful. The lower muscles of my abdomen practically spasm as my scorching heat continues to spread. I do not know how much longer I can withstand this. I want him so much. I need him even more. I need him more than the air that I breathe. I need his love....

"I love you....Christine." His voice barely shakes at the end of my name. It causes my stomach to flip.

"Loki," I breathe his name out, bringing my head back down to gaze at him. He looks up at me, and I am stunned by what I see. My heart suddenly jolts to a complete stop.

Tears. I see tears....

I see tears flowing down his beautiful face.....

Oh my gods....he is crying.....

This incredibly strong, arrogant, completely adoring God is crying....