Adoration

(His point of view)- Two months later...

My life has become such a heavenly state of bliss. I do not even know where to begin.

Christine and Livianah are the absolute center of my whole existence. I have watched in complete awe as my angel has nurtured and so lovingly cared for our darling infant miracle. It is an absolute wonderment to witness her finally being able to dote on her own daughter each and every day, and I have truly relished spoiling her myself. Each day when I return from my duties, I always find them either out in the gardens, soaking up the early autumn sun or somewhere within the palace with Kendha and Christiana. Even at only one month old, Livianah grins almost constantly. She rarely ever cries or frets and is always reaching for new things. Dr. Lomberan marvels at her incredible intelligence and sturdy size. In fact, she weighed almost thirteen pounds upon arriving into the world, but she has slowly tapered off in weight gain. She is approximately twenty pounds at present and quite tall for a infant of her age. Every now and again, her Jotun marks become visible just beneath her beautiful eyes and on the backs of her hands. And each time, we have noticed that this occurs more so when she is really concentrating on something or becomes agitated that she cannot reach for something that she is wanting to get a hold of. It took me a few days to get used to this, as I desperately did not want her to have to bare such a burden as my monstrous heritage. But I have watched as Christine has absolutely relished in our daughter's Jotun appearance. She states that it makes her all the more unique and beautiful, sending for her to stand out and be her own person. And, surprisingly, I have come to accept this and have learned to actually smile when I see the blue tint phasing its way across her pale skin.

Her hair is unusually long. Soft and black as night. Wavy and full just like her Mother's. Her eyes are the exact replica of Christine's. They glow the most spectacular shade of green, but I am truly taken aback in the most remarkable of ways when I see her become my identical twin upon smiling. My loving Queen states that she is the most beautiful child she has ever seen, but she becomes all the more glorious upon grinning my signature smirk. Even Link comments on this quite often, much to my amusement. Livianah has every single person within the palace wrapped around all ten of her fingers, possibly me more than anyone. But my Medinian brother absolutely worships his new, little niece. He and Kendha have doted on her just as though she were their own child. As do Christine's parents and Branye.
We have yet to take her out to visit with the villagers, as Christine has been so consumed by adjusting to the new life as a mother. The first few days after the birth, my darling beloved slept as much as possible. And as newborns sleep so much in their first days of life, I was glad that Christine could take advantage of this and get the rest that she needed for recovery. Since then, she has thrown herself into being the most incredible mother that I have ever witnessed and loves our daughter with all of herself. But, not once, has this ever hindered my Queen from her devoted and endlessly loving attention towards me. I do not understand how she can give so much of herself to both Livianah and myself and still have the energy to go on about her daily life. But somehow, she astonishes me all the more willingly by giving her whole heart to us. And much to my great delight, all in all, my angel has had little trouble recovering from her delivery.

Since I was able to heal her, she only suffered from fatigue due to blood loss as well as slight stiffness and soreness for a few days following the birthing process. But now, she has completely returned to normal. To look at her figure, you would never have know that she was once so large with child. Dr. Lomberan stated that it would be best for us to abstain from any type of sexual endeavors for about six weeks after the birth, just to be safe and allow for my wife's body to completely return to a somewhat normal state. And it was with immense pleasure and highly desperate anticipation that upon the end of that six week period, we sent for Kendha to watch our daughter for the night. Thus, giving us the whole of a heavenly evening in bliss as we hid ourselves away within the confinements of our chambers. And with that, we were so magnificently reunited as one once more. I completely lost myself within her, stunning myself into oblivion at the feel of loving her all the more. Feeling light headed and filled with longing as her delectable, nude form melted into mine. Gasping for air upon receiving the sensational worship from her lips. And ultimately, I was left with no choice but to beg for her to allow me to fill her time and time again. And each time, she more than willingly invited me in, wrapping her exquisite legs around my body. Imploring, pulling, tugging. Her unwavering hold as her delicate but sure fingers caressed every inch of my skin. Her intoxicating fragrance, filling me to the brim with lust and untameable desire. The divine warmth of her womanly muscles curving and forming so perfectly to my own member. The indescribable pleasure that flooded my every sense as I engorged myself within her yearning crevice. The heart-stopping whispers and moans that escaped from her beauteous, alluring mouth as she let herself come undone around me. Over and over again.