Undeniable Truth

*Here is a new outlook on the story, just for more of your viewing and reading pleasure. Enjoy, my Loki lovers! Eheheheh.....

(Daegan's point of view)

I am utterly disgusted by what I see. Zena has Loki pinned quite fiercely up against the wall, making her whorish move. He has just stumbled clumsily right into the one place he does not need to be. Zena's arms.

Despite his persistence in stating that he would make it back to his chambers alright, I had felt the strangest pull to follow after him upon our farewell. I honestly did not understand why, but I decided to follow my instinct and go after him. I watched from a fare distance, actually stifling my laughter upon witnessing his drunken figure stumbling towards the tower. But then my amusement was instantly pulverized upon seeing her haunting figure lingering in the shadows just to his right. I froze, somehow unable to move forward as I concealed myself behind an obliging corner, peaking around its surface to observe her sultry approach. I was just close enough to be able to hear their exchange of words. I could clearly hear him ordering for her to step away from him, scolding her for her brazen remarks. But he was slurring so heavily that I found it difficult to make out much of anything else.

A horrible wave of guilt-laden shame crashed over me upon realizing just how truly intoxicated that he was. He could hardly stand up straight as he backed away from her nearing figure. I inwardly chastised myself. I knew that I should have gone with him. I should have been more determined in my offer to escort him back to his chambers. Being one of his closest friends and his advisor, it is my duty to protect him from everything. Even whorish, loose women who cannot seem to take no for an answer. Now, he has hardly a single leg to stand on as he practically cowers beneath her most uncouth and dastardly advance. I almost vomit, feeling truly stunned by her impudence and lack of respect for him as she continues in her advance with without so much as heeding his warning.

I can hear her pleading for him to offer her just one kiss. This instantly sends for me to fill entirely with anger. How dare she! Who the bloody hel does she think she is?!

I find myself praying for Loki to find the will to fight her. Or at least find some sort of soberness to allow him to at least stand up straight and move out of her reach. Then, my worst of worries are confirmed as she lunges forward, shoving her mouth into his. Holy gods!

He writhes beneath her, but he is so off balance and far too inebriated to completely pull away. She has him pinned in such a way that he truly has nowhere to go. He has no choice but to struggle beneath her merciless hold. But then, I am sickened further as I watch him finally give in. And it actually looks as though he is kissing her back! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, LOKI?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT YOU ARE DOING?!

My insides twist painfully, further contorting with anger. No longer able to hold myself back, I quickly step out from around the corner, sprinting in their direction. I am about to shout out for her to release him when I am forced to yet another abrupt stop. My breathing ceases all together as my eyes widen in disbelief. My heart stops beating from the beyond enraged expression that I see painted across yet another observer's face just across the way from me. Christine.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LOKI!?" She screams. Her eyes are positively glowering in fury, brimming with angry and pain-filled tears. She steps out from behind the tower door, leaning against its wooden surface.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Upon hearing her voice, Zena flies away from an abnormally pale God of Mischief. I somehow find the will to begin running again, making my way over to stand just a few feet from the glaring Queen, but she does not even notice my approach, as her hardened expression of betrayal remains fixated upon her King.