Compromise

*F.Y.I- the quoted italics are Christine and/or Loki's thoughts as they speak to one another through mind reading.

(His point of view)

I am summoned from my slumber by a heavenly sound. The most beautiful sound in the entire world. Her voice.

"I love you, Loki." I open my eyes, finding that she is still nestled into my chest, but I can quite easily tell that she is awake. I tighten my hold on her delicate form, sighing in the greatest of contentment.

I am still reeling from our most delicious encounter only last night. An enormous smile forms upon my face. I close my eyes yet again, allowing for the spectacular memories to resurface. She was perfection in its most incredible form, spread and open upon the immaculate piano's surface. Screaming my name as I had never heard her do before. Clawing at me with such imploration. Trembling so wondrously as she finally succumbed to my mouth's relentless hunger. My inescapable thirst. Her gushing nectar pouring past my appeased lips. The overpowering compensation from knowing that she was willingly giving me what I needed. It was nothing short of phenomenal bliss. Then, upon moving back up to hover over her heaving breasts, my mind spun all the more wildly as she begged for me to take her without the slightest hesitation. The feel of her glorious chamber surrounding me; forming so perfectly to my member. The invitation of her long legs as they forced me in deeper. The paralyzing desire that practically poured from her every inch of skin. The sight of her magnificent, white wings fluttering in mad quivers of ecstasy with each of my engorging thrusts. Good gods above, she was....miraculous. Absolutely and positively miraculous....

"Miraculous, you say," I hear her voice chime through a stifled giggle. My eyes fly open as I find her now hovering up over my face. Her beautiful, soft skin is glowing so warmly. Her green almonds sparkle beneath the morning sunbeams that pour in through our windows. Her very aura is shining in all of its angelic divinity. I cannot help but remain smiling whilst narrowing my eyes at her. How did she....

"I could not help myself," she answers for me. "I heard your sated moaning, and saw the look on your face. I just had to know what it was that was causing you to make such erotic noises so early." The little minx! She read my mind!

Despite the fact that I have never taken kindly to having people in my head, I honestly love it when she does this. She is the only exception. I love that I am now comfortable enough with her that I no longer shy away from her wandering curiosity. I relish in knowing that she finds my thoughts so intriguing. And I love it even more when I am allowed into hers.

"And it seems that other parts of you are reeling from your delectable memories," she purrs. Then, I feel her hand graze over my erection in the most seductive manner. I immediately twitch from the marvelous sensation.

"Permit your Queen to indulge in her own feast now, My Lord," she whispers before planting a moistened kiss just below my ear. I shudder madly as I hiss in a breath of air. My gods..... this amazing creature is truly to be my end....I cannot get enough of her.....I want her to take me....to feed on my pulsating manhood. I long for her to find immense pleasure in my every drop of release.

"Mmmmm.....feed on you....." she breathes against my neck, repeating what she has clearly seen within my mind.

"Shall I truly be granted such a glorious feat?"

I open my mouth, barely able to suck in another breath. And I feel it. The barrier of her wall has been broken down, thus allowing for me to mingle into her fantastically bewildering thoughts. "Y...Yes. You may do as you wish, My Queen." 

She moans most divinely before I feel the warmth of her words flooding into my mind once more.

"Say it, My King. Say that you want me to devour you. Say that you want me to consume your every luscious drop of masculine deliciousness. I need to hear you say it."