"Only Yours...Always..."

*Attached just below is FINALLY an ideal as to what Christine's "lullaby" sounds like. It is the song that she sings to the children as well as the same one she hums to our sweet Loki. Click play and listen as you read along! It might even bring tears!!! :*)

(Her point of view)

My heart is pounding so loudly that I fear all within the sanctuary will hear it. I cling to my Father's arm, taking in one final breath before the doors are opened in front of us. Oh my gods above....this is it!

"Are you ready, My Dear?" he whispers in my ear. I turn and grin at him, suddenly feeling a little short of breath. But I manage to nod, aiming to focus on the loving gleam that traces his smiling eyes.

"Yes, Father. I am more than ready." I feel a few maids tugging on my train and veil from behind, allowing the lengthy flow of fabric to stretch out behind me. Now everyone will truly be able to revel in Branye's outstanding handiwork.

As soon as the doors are separated, I immediately allow my eyes to pour out into the open space before me. I take in each and every person's face that surrounds the enormous room. They are all of them staring at me in wonder, smiling so kindly that my already racing heart seems to somehow beat faster.

I see the familiar, grinning faces of so many. Kendha's father, Gimba, Landyn. But as my eyes travel down to the floor and trace up the length of the ruby aisle, they arrive just at the foot of the altar.

I take in one final deep breath before I lift them up, only to find two spectacular, green orbs gawking right at me.

My wings flutter beneath their intense smolder. I gasp as I take in their plummeting light as they rest within his god-like form. His gaze burns right into my very soul as a heart-stopping expression of awe has plastered itself onto his beautiful face. Oh my gods....Loki.....

Father ushers for me to begin walking forward, but my legs suddenly feel numb. I tighten my grasp on him, almost leaning into his side as I begin stepping toward the red carpet. My heart may truly burst forth from my heaving chest!

My stomach is twisting and turning in a most puzzling concoction of delight and rioting flutters. But as we continue to make our way slowly down the carpet, I find myself giggling from the heady combination of the flowing music, the flickering presence of the hundreds of tiny flickering candles. The evening glow of the sunset's beams as they seep in through the stained glass windows. But nothing compares to that of the luminescent smile that beams from my future husband's face.

I do not let my eyes leave his. For he truly looks utterly breath taking, standing there in his royal Medinian attire. Strong and sure. Confident and proud. Just like a King. Like the King that he is.

Then suddenly, I feel my anxiety being drowned out and completely suffocated by the deep and desperate need to be at his side. I cannot get to him fast enough....

The most powerful urge to take off in a sprint consumes me. My arms are aching like mad to feel his strong body against mine. But I somehow maintain my slow pace at my Father's side, smiling up at my Prince with all of the love that I can summon. I cannot believe that this is truly happening. That I am here, walking down this aisle. Dressed in this gown, peering up at this perfectly wondrous man that holds my heart.

Finally, and not soon enough, we come to the foot of the altar. The priest motions for everyone to sit before taking a single step toward us. I have to force myself to tear my gaze away from my Love, allowing my eyes to move to the Priest's kindred face.