Quenching the Thirst

(Her point of view)

Dinner was delicious, as always. I giggled randomly throughout, as I caught my darling husband grinning at me from out of the corner of his eye. He gets so much amusement from my increased ability to consume more food, as I am now eating for two. He states that it is nice to witness me eating a little more, seeing as I have never been one to over indulge on anything but wine. Now, as I am clearly with child, my favorite beverage is no longer an option. But that does not bother me. I can do just as well with water. What is even more pleasing to us is that I am now able to eat a meal and no longer feel sick from it. I praise the gods that this particularly nasty symptom continues to lessen with each passing day.

Mother waited until after dessert was served before she brought up the subject of the nursery. I found myself slightly agitated that the only question she had for me was if I wanted white furniture of cherry oak. I had to fight back a sharp in take of breath, mentally cursing her. I leaned over and whispered into Loki's ear that if I had known that this was all she had to ask of me, I would have just skipped dinner entirely. I would much rather have remained in our chambers so that we could indulge on one another instead of real food. He chuckled at my frustration before reaching for my knee underneath the table. I almost choked on my cake when I felt his hand sliding up northward towards my already dampened womanly area. Apparently, our kiss from earlier left me far more aroused than I had realized. I could feel his fingers digging into my most sensitive button through the fabric of my gown, causing my mouth to water from his tantilizing touch. I struggled not to pant as he offered me a few, slow circular strokes before pulling away entirely. I shot him a warning glare, scolding him for teasing me as such, but his only response was returning my gaze with a wink. His coyish smile spread as a most ravishing expression formed all the more beautifully within his twinkling eyes. I finally melted, no longer feeling agitated. I only wanted him. All of him. There and now. It took all that I had not to throw myself at him in that very moment, even with everyone sitting around us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, our dessert plates are collected. FINALLY! We can retire for the evening. Thank the gods!

I stand as my King immediately comes around to the other side of my chair before offering me his arm. As I move to step closer to him, I see him grinning so lovingly at my now slightly protruding belly. He reaches for it with his other hand, patting it as if it were a delicate, newborn kitten. He then leans down and kisses it before whispering that he loves her. My heart absolutely dissolves each and every time that he does this. For he has repeated this action everyday since we first learned that she was growing within me.

We bid our loved ones goodnight before making for the tower. But just as soon as we round the first corner, he flings me up in his arms in bridal style, before taking off in a mad dash in the opposite direction. I am laughing out loud as I attempt to ask him where we are going. He remains silent for a moment, thus only forcing for his unbearable grin to spread all the more. 

"I thought we were going to do anything I wanted!" I shout out in waves of childish giggling.

"Patience, Love," he replies. His voice is different now. So seductive and full of desire. I immediately respond to it, grabbing his face before pulling him into my own. He is forced to stop running as he places me back down to my feet. He presses me up against one of the many obliging columns that line the hallway. His fingers tear at my dress as he fervently devours my mouth. I have no idea where we have stopped within the palace to indulge in this moment of passion, but I honestly do not care. I do not care if anyone sees us. I do not care if anyone hears us. I only care about this beyond magnificent man and his sweltering love for me.