News

(Her point of view)

It has been eight, painfully long days since I was forced to return home. I have done all within my power to keep extra busy in attempts to take my mind off of Loki's excruciating absence. But most of all, I have doted on my beloved daughter, giving her absolutely all of the love that I possess. Still, despite the immense joy that her bright soul offers me, I cannot help but worry so horribly for my brother, Odin, and all of the warriors. But mostly, for my beloved King. I try so very hard to remain optimistic in my attitude, but there are times when I simply must shed my sorrowful tears. My poor family has had to endure my fluctuating moods, but they have been truly marvelous in their efforts to comfort me. Kendha, especially. She and Christiana have rarely left my side at all. I cannot understand how my sister is able to remain so calm in her own husband's absence, but I am thankful for it nonetheless. For were it not for her constantly cheerful disposition, I would likely go mad from depression. She is truly stronger than I had ever realized. And once again, I am left feeling all the more grateful for our close friendship.

Even with Loki gone, it is as if his powerful and mighty presence still lingers here in this place. He is everywhere that I look. I had hoped to escape the ghost of his haunting image by riding out to the shoreline only the very next day after we returned. I was desperate for some sort of relief from my wallowing agony. But it was completely pointless. For as I urged Breseis onward in the surf of the Termina ocean, all I could feel were his eyes on me. Almost as if he was standing off in the distance, watching my every move. It seems that he is so immensely a part of my soul that I cannot even escape the entity of his image. And for this, I am honestly very thankful. It is more proof that he is so very truly the whole part of me. His very aura solely encompasses my being no matter where I am or what I am doing. It seems that, despite my most intense efforts to take refuge from my pain, it is all rendered hopeless. He is everywhere, in everything. I see him in the trees as the gentle breeze flows through their thriving leaves. I hear him in the ocean's masking laughter as it rises to meet with the sand's ruffles. I feel him in the soft caress of the green grass's blades as they skimmer beneath my bare feet. And I know....it is because he is as much a part of me as my own heart. Because he IS my heart.....He is my everything. And other than our precious daughter, no one matters more to me than him.

I have layed awake every night, shedding sorrowful tears as I pray for his safe return. I cling to Liv as she sleeps, holding so very tightly to her. I cannot help but mindlessly wonder what in gods' names is going on there in Asgard, what could possibly be happening at that exact moment. I picture his face in my mind, allowing for his burning green eyes to flood my thoughts. I recall the intimate and bestial sounds of his whispering, velvet voice. The feel of his expertly, gentle touch. The powerful emotion laced within each and every single one of his remarkable and venereal kisses.

And yet another unsettling fact always floats to the surface. Each and every morning, I have risen with the sun before Liv has awoken and made my way swiftly to the temple. All in aims to hopefully receive any word from Adrielle of any news regarding my King. But upon every visit, I am left all the more disappointed. For she has yet to present herself at all. I have truly been left in the dark without so much as a single word as to how things are going. I do not know if she does not respond to my prayers because she is so preoccupied with protecting my husband, or if there is an entirely different reason for her absence all together. Either way, it disturbs me deeply. She has never failed to present herself to me in some form upon my arrival at the temple. The fact that I have gone there for eight days without so much as a whisper of words troubles me to the point of illness.

And so, I am left with no choice but to continue to sit and wait.....

Wait in such a horrific state of rising panic as with each new dawn, I am left feeling more confused and worried than the day before.