Meeting Livianah

(His point of view)

"Safe travels, my dears," Christine's queen mother states. She moves forward alongside Ulric as they come to embrace each of us before speaking again. "How long are you to be gone?"

My beloved pecks her on the cheek before replying.

"We are planning on staying for about a week or so. Maybe a little longer. We want for Odin to have plenty of time to spend with Livianah whilst he is able. Thor had informed Loki that his weakened state seems to be worsening with each passing day. We both want for the Allfather to enjoy this special time with her before he becomes too ill." I nod in agreement whilst observing my wife's confident response.

"Of course, Dear. I do so hope that Odin is able to enjoy his time with her as much as possible. Please send our love and let him know that we are thinking of him."

"I will, Mother," my angel replies sweetly. As soon as I am released from Ulric's embrace, I glance over his left shoulder, finding that Link, Kendha, and Christiana have come to see us off. My Medinian brother is grinning at me with a smirk identical to that of his sister's. This sends for me to chuckle under my breath before I politely step past the late King's figure, making my way over to my brother.

"Think you can handle things around here in my absence?" I ask in a jeering tone. He laughs a little too loudly before reaching out and crushing me with one of his infamous hugs.

"I shall manage, as always," he snickers. He releases me, then makes his way over towards Christine and Livianah. Kendha and little Christiana offer me a warm embrace before following along after their leader. I smile as I watch them cling to my Queen. I vaguely hear Kendha beg for Christine not to stay away too long, as we all shall be horribly missed. My beloved nods whilst cradling our precious daughter within her secure arms.

"I promise, Sister. We will be gone only one week, two at the most. Do not fret. Time will fly, and we will be back before you even know it."

I saunter over to my beloved's side before wrapping a protective arm around her waist.

"Be safe, Brother," Link says loudly. "And please send Thor our affections and ask for him to visit one last time before his coronation. After he becomes King, I am quite confident he will not be able to come and go anywhere near as frequently." I nod to him as the familiar pink glow from our guardian's presence floods the area around us.

"I will pass the word along. Take care," I respond reassuringly. Then, I turn to face the inviting light, only to be met once again by her translucent eyes. Adrielle....

"Are you prepared to depart, my darlings?" She asks through her calming smile. It is my Queen who responds with a steady and sure voice, confirming that we are indeed ready. She pulls our daughter in tighter to her chest before wrapping her mighty wings around the three of us, creating a cocoon of sorts. I take a strong hold on her waist with one hand whilst wrapping my other arm protectively around my little family. Now our precious, little one is even more secure as we both cling to her whilst holding tightly to one another. An enormous gust of wind whips around us as my Beloved's wings open wide. The pink light suddenly becomes almost blinding as it engulfs our huddled form. I hear my wife giggle most cheerfully before she begins flapping her strong feathers.

"Hold on tight, my loves," she almost sings. I cannot help but laugh at her immense and obvious excitement as we begin rising from up off of the ground.

We glide upward, nearing the Angel mother's smiling face. Then, there is another roaring blast of wind as we are sent soaring forward, closely approaching the river of stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Her point of view)

"LOKI! CHRISTINE!"