Darkness Vanquished (A Loki L...

By lokifan4evr

Third installment of the Darkness Series. *We left off in the second book with a torn and tortured Princess g... More

Prologue
Rage
Symbol of Loyalty
Freedom From Fear
Battle Cry
Bound To Die
Sacrifice
A Twist
Heart on Fire
Beam
Flames from Above
Free
Angel of Flames
This Is Real
Fallen Prince
Beating Heart
"Let's Go Home"
Return
Fire and Ice
Tears
Without You
Where I Belong
"My King..."
City of Gold
Abriella
An Offer
Ruling Two Worlds
"Honor Them"
Celebrating Our Joy
Two vs. One
Goodbye For Now
Pillar of Strength
Only Temporary
Beginning Again
Moving Onward
Whispers of Promise
Somehow Familiar
Last Minute Details
Butterflies at Sunset
"Only Yours...Always..."
"My Second Chance"
At Last
Off to Paradise
Rising Dawn
Surprises in the Snow
Repaying His Kindness
Unsettling Feelings
Another Gift
"My Son"
Celebrating My King
"What is Wrong With Me?"
Harlot
Undeniable Truth
Hypocrite
"Where Will You Go?"
Trust
Betrayal
Lost Boy
Sorrow and Joy
Realization
Third Reason
Sick With Worry
Examination
One Final Gift
"Go"
Our Joy
Compromise
Concerned
"Let Me Go"
Hardened Heart
Unpleasing News
Punishment
The Right Thing
Positive Thinking
Not an Angel
Too Soon
Limit
Cause
Strong Enough
Worth It
Adoration
Meeting Livianah
Something Is Coming
Closure in the Night
Threatening Fires
Ambush
"Please Understand"
The King You Deserve
News

Quenching the Thirst

903 28 4
By lokifan4evr

(Her point of view)

Dinner was delicious, as always. I giggled randomly throughout, as I caught my darling husband grinning at me from out of the corner of his eye. He gets so much amusement from my increased ability to consume more food, as I am now eating for two. He states that it is nice to witness me eating a little more, seeing as I have never been one to over indulge on anything but wine. Now, as I am clearly with child, my favorite beverage is no longer an option. But that does not bother me. I can do just as well with water. What is even more pleasing to us is that I am now able to eat a meal and no longer feel sick from it. I praise the gods that this particularly nasty symptom continues to lessen with each passing day.

Mother waited until after dessert was served before she brought up the subject of the nursery. I found myself slightly agitated that the only question she had for me was if I wanted white furniture of cherry oak. I had to fight back a sharp in take of breath, mentally cursing her. I leaned over and whispered into Loki's ear that if I had known that this was all she had to ask of me, I would have just skipped dinner entirely. I would much rather have remained in our chambers so that we could indulge on one another instead of real food. He chuckled at my frustration before reaching for my knee underneath the table. I almost choked on my cake when I felt his hand sliding up northward towards my already dampened womanly area. Apparently, our kiss from earlier left me far more aroused than I had realized. I could feel his fingers digging into my most sensitive button through the fabric of my gown, causing my mouth to water from his tantilizing touch. I struggled not to pant as he offered me a few, slow circular strokes before pulling away entirely. I shot him a warning glare, scolding him for teasing me as such, but his only response was returning my gaze with a wink. His coyish smile spread as a most ravishing expression formed all the more beautifully within his twinkling eyes. I finally melted, no longer feeling agitated. I only wanted him. All of him. There and now. It took all that I had not to throw myself at him in that very moment, even with everyone sitting around us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, our dessert plates are collected. FINALLY! We can retire for the evening. Thank the gods!

I stand as my King immediately comes around to the other side of my chair before offering me his arm. As I move to step closer to him, I see him grinning so lovingly at my now slightly protruding belly. He reaches for it with his other hand, patting it as if it were a delicate, newborn kitten. He then leans down and kisses it before whispering that he loves her. My heart absolutely dissolves each and every time that he does this. For he has repeated this action everyday since we first learned that she was growing within me.

We bid our loved ones goodnight before making for the tower. But just as soon as we round the first corner, he flings me up in his arms in bridal style, before taking off in a mad dash in the opposite direction. I am laughing out loud as I attempt to ask him where we are going. He remains silent for a moment, thus only forcing for his unbearable grin to spread all the more. 

"I thought we were going to do anything I wanted!" I shout out in waves of childish giggling.

"Patience, Love," he replies. His voice is different now. So seductive and full of desire. I immediately respond to it, grabbing his face before pulling him into my own. He is forced to stop running as he places me back down to my feet. He presses me up against one of the many obliging columns that line the hallway. His fingers tear at my dress as he fervently devours my mouth. I have no idea where we have stopped within the palace to indulge in this moment of passion, but I honestly do not care. I do not care if anyone sees us. I do not care if anyone hears us. I only care about this beyond magnificent man and his sweltering love for me.

I dig my fingers into his raven hair, moaning loudly as his tongue deliciously dips in and out from in between my eager lips. I then feel his strong arms move down to wrap around my backside. He tugs before lifting me completely off of my feet. My dress moves up easily enough, thus allowing for me to wrap my legs around him. Our lips never separate as he pulls me away from the wall, heading in an unseen direction. I do not know where we are going, but I trust that wherever it is, I will like it.

I finally am forced to pull away from his lips as I feel a smile breaking across his mouth. I turn my head, finding that he has brought us to the study. It is illuminated with hundreds of floating candles, all of which are hovering in the air surrounding us. It looks purely magical, like a vision from a fairytale. I feel my own insanely consuming smile spread all the more upon marveling at this romantic and heavenly sight. My darling husband and his wonderful works of magic....oh how I adore him so!

He takes my hand and leads me in the direction of my piano. As we walk, I giggle lightly, pondering what might be running through his brilliant mind.

"Do you want me to play a melody for you, My King?"

At first, he does not respond or even glance back at me from over his shoulder. As we come to stand just at the edge of its wooden form, he halts before turning around to face me once more. But as he does, I see that his smile has vanished. It has been replaced by the most indescribable expression of need that I have possibly ever seen.

"The only melody I desire is that of your heavenly cries of pleasure, My Queen." Oh my gods..... 

His voice is thickly laden with so much feeling that my knees begin to weaken. I almost find myself too unsteady to even stand up straight. I lean into his chest, wrapping my arms around neck. His breathing is already becoming heightened in pace as he tilts his head just slightly. Our lips barely graze as he continues to speak his alluring words of promise.

"I shall not be satisfied until you are deeply sated, filled to the brim with my everlasting love."

My heart instantly begins roaring in wild abandon upon hearing his liquidizing voice. He reaches around and grasps my backside once again. He lifts me up from off of the ground before perching me atop the piano's surface. My gold heels effortlessly slide off of my feet as he spreads my legs, but not before he lures my skirt up to my knees so as to allow me more room to move freely. He playfully flicks his tongue over my lips before I see his left hand wave through the air. As it does, a gorgeous sound of music begins playing from out of nowhere. I gasp, feeling all the more startled as the vibrations from the piano's strings begin resounding through my being. He has used his magic to will my piano to play! To play all on its own!

I gasp yet again as my eyes travel over to the keys. The lid has been lifted, but there is no one there to play the harmonic notes that fill the air. I hone in on the melody, instantly recognizing its familiar tune. It is the song that I sang to the children in the forest. The song that I walked down the aisle to at our wedding. Soft and blissful, but deeply moving and powerful all the same.

My heart hugs itself in euphoric contentment, relishing the adoring affections that he has put forth into this. He is so very good to me. Oh how I wish that I could show him how much I truly worship him.

I feel his hand gently cup my face as he beckons me to turn and gaze back at him. I am smiling so happily as I do, reeling from the brilliant and encompassing glow provided by his flawless face beneath the candlelight. My eyes sink into his as our lips hover only inches away from one another's.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, Christine," he whispers against my pleading mouth. I feel his hands beginning to slowly saunter further up underneath my dress, lifting the silky fabric completely away from my legs.

"How much I long for you, for your touch," he whispers. I moan against his velvet feel, imploring him to never stop. Upon feeling his fingertips brush against my thighs, I immediately inhale a sharp intake of breath and close my eyes from the heady sensation. The very simplest of gestures from him send me into an inward spiral of unfathomable need.

His hands continue to travel whilst his lips ever so slowly mold into mine. The enticingly slow pace with which he kisses me is enough to make me see thousands of stars. I immediately trail my fingers over to the nape of his neck, caressing his cool skin. But I can no longer bare the burden of having his clothing in between us. I reach for the buttons of his tunic before hungrily pulling it away from his chest. I faintly sense the presence of my locket resting over his heart as I slide my hands up underneath the fabric, shedding it entirely away from his now bare and strengthened shoulders.

As I finish removing his shirt, I allow my hands to drag back over the skin of his upper back. I cannot help myself, for I cherish the feel of his taught and divine muscles as they move with his every labored intake of breath.

His hands have already begun gently pulling at the ties on the back of my gown. He seems to be purposely lingering as he ever so tormentingly loosens each knot. The burning ache between my legs is only rising in pulsating vibrations as the music offers its gentle massage to my lower half.

I can now feel that my dress has been completely undone. But before I can even process anything further, he takes my hands and lifts them high into the air above my head. His steady and unwavering touch sparks my flaming insides insanely as I feel him beginning to lift the gown away from my waist. All the while, the skin of his remarkable hands glide against my body as he pulls the fabric upwards. And not soon enough, I feel the last of the soft dress leave my body entirely, thus leaving me in naught but my panties.

He pulls away, moving his hands down to my torso. He tenderly pushes against me, motioning for me to lie back onto the piano's surface. As I do, he immediately climbs up to hover over me before wrapping a hand back around my head, offering it a cushion to rest upon. His other hand comes to rest over my slightly protruding abdomen. He leans down and presses a feather-light kiss to it, to our baby. This fills my already flooding heart with even more love for him. He then sits back up on his knees, pulling both hands away from me. I watch in mesmerizing wonder as he unfastens his pants but does not pull them down. All the while, his tremendous green eyes never leave my own. This instantly makes me yearn to reach forth and yank the rest of his clothing away from his perfect body, but I am postponed as he lowers his hands to grasp my upper thighs.

He begins kneading his willed fingertips into my quivering flesh, summoning me to join him in this most heavenly moment. His dedicated hands trail their way onward, finally reaching the hem of my panties. He takes his time in removing them, obviously bent on furthering my baking torture. As he drags the lace over the tips of my toes, I watch as he smirks before flicking them over the side of the piano and onto the floor. But then his eyes turn and immediately lock onto the pulsing spot in between my legs. He looks completely devilish in the most sinuous form. I feel my heart skip a beat as his licks his lips, already lowering his chest closer to my body.

His charring touch returns to my legs. He works his way up towards my inner knees before so erotically spreading them farther apart. I gulp as he moves down to hover over my lower stomach, as I already know what he is aiming to do. My insides flitter in anticipation as his chilling breath wafts over the sensitive skin of my womanly crevice. Oh dear gods.....

I hear him take in a deep breath before a torrid moan vibrates from within his chest. He wraps his arms around each of my thighs, causing me to gasp as he jerks me down closer to him. My legs are forced to open wider. My heart is pounding like mad from the exposition. As he makes his move, my moistened folds are impacted by his treacherous tongue. He growls into my feminine chamber, sounding so indescribably concupiscent. My hands immediately reach for his hair, twisting and twining their way in through his raven locks.

"Oh, my Queen," he moans in a beyond arousing tone.

"Your savory taste is truly divine."

His lips graze over my clitoris as he speaks, thus sending for my wings to flutter wildly beneath my back. They spread wide, lifting up from off the piano before falling back down to rest upon its wooden surface once again.

"You are an exquisite food for the Gods, Christine."

He flicks his tongue over my throbbing button, forcing me to hiss in between my teeth as my eyes squint shut from the overpowering sensations.

"So richly nectarous, lush, and sapid."

Oh......my......GODS!

"And seeing as I am a God," he sneers before lightly kissing the inside of my thigh.

"I will indulge myself all the more, relishing your gratifying flavor." His tongue glides a trail back in towards my anxiously awaiting feminine portal.

"I will feast on your delectable form." Oh...my....gods......holy....gods......What is he DOING to me?!

My inner muscles are writhing with merciless heat as his words sink into my very core. I feel his esurient lips open wider before he devours my yearning folds, growling louder as he sucks them into his mouth. My back involuntarily arches up from off of the piano lid. I barely choke out a struggled gasp. My hands are clawing their way through his hair, soliciting him to indulge all the more.

"Loki....oh my gods...."

He presses his cool tongue to my entrance before circling it with its tip. Then, I feel as he allows it to barely poke inside of me, but no further. I bite my bottom lip, feeling so very pained from his teasing procrastination.

"Please, Loki.....don't tease me...." My voice is dripping with utter insistence. Complete and undeniable hankering.

"Please...."

But he does not give in. He only drags his tongue over me again. Again. And again. I cry out in a shrill of ecstasy. My legs are quivering beyond my control as I buck my hips up into the air, desperately seeking for his tongue to sink into me. But he pulls away, only sending for my daunting desire to smother me further. I dig my nails into the glorious muscles of his upper back and neck, tugging in hostility for him to bend to my will. But I almost whimper as he brings his tongue down and slides it over my opening at a somehow even slower pace.

"LOKI!" I am about to fly up from off of the piano as my wings begin twitching violently from my overwhelming need. I honestly do not think that I can take much more.

My hips buck once again, but this time, he tightens his arms around my legs, holding me in place. I look down, feeling my eyes widen from the mind-bending sight of his mouth hovering just over my entrance. He flashes me a look of heart-stopping mischief before he yanks at my hips in a harsh gesture. And I am left with no choice but to scream as his velvet tongue finally buries itself inside of me.

He goes completely mad with passion as he does just as he claimed. He feasts upon me, growling and moaning in complete satisfaction as his tongue dives in without mercy or repent. He continues to use his arms to force me in closer, only sending for his tongue to dig deeper, for his mouth to consume every part of me. With each quickening thrust of his fulfilling oral stroke, I cry out all the more, screaming his name as I claw at his back.

"Oh my Gods, Christine..." His voice is dangerously carnal, suddenly lower and filled with a new level of sensuous longing.

"You are so delicious...." His tongue begins twitching and circling inside of me, causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

"I need you so much. Your every luscious drop." HOLY GODS! These feelings, the music, his words, his touch.....It is all too much for me to bare!

My inner muscles are flailing in fits of untamable frenzy. The rising build of my release is teetering on the edge. I can feel it threatening to char away my every vein as it completely douses my senses with blazing fury.

"Satisfy your King, Christine." His tone is now a low, hissing whisper.

"Quench my thirst with your sweet nectar." Holy gods......oh my..... GODS!

His tongue rips into me once more, and I completely lose track on all manners of time. My orgasm tears through me, sending for me to scream his name out into the candlelit air around us. My voice echoes from the walls, sending its haunting vibrations up into the unseen night sky.

His salivating moans are deep and drawn out. So ambrosially beautiful as he drinks in my every last drop, continuing to move his tongue in and out. But his pace is now slow and so full of pleased emotion. I am left as nothing but a heaving pile of his molded clay. My mind is void of all but his lingering touch, his rare and paralyzing voice.

My eyes are closed as I feel him moving up to hover over my chest. The smile that spreads across my face is so wondrously wide that my muscles ache from its formation. I hear his deepened chuckle as his lips return to my mouth. I more than willingly respond in an instant, despite still soaring from my most exhilarating experience.

"You have momentarily satisfied your King's edacious appetite, My Love." He pulls away before taking my face in his hands. I open my eyes, finding that his are burning with roaring wildfire.

"Now I shall satisfy yours."

I feel his hands grasp my legs before lifting them up to wrap around his waist. I am still so shaken from my otherworldly climax that, at first, I struggle to keep them tightened around him. But I quickly regain my strength as my desire is only fueled all the more from his oathful words.

"Let me give you what you so desire, Christine." The quivering muscles within my hands ignite as I wrap my arms around his torso. I slide my hands up under the waist of his pants before pulling them down to release his marvelously hardened erection. I cannot help but allow my open palms to glide over the skin of his firm backside, tugging for him to sink down into my invitation.

"Take me, Loki. Take all that I have...."

I lunge for his mouth, whimpering into his ravenous tongue as he finally brings his godly manhood to linger at my dripping opening. I use what little strength I have left in my legs to shove him into me, thus allowing for him to plow into my avid crevice. We both cry out in requited pleasure as our bodies and souls are reunited once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 788 22
A fanfic set after the Thor/Avengers movie but before Thor ll ~ with some inserts from when the characters were teenagers. Also contains references t...
374 19 12
Loki desperately wants to never go back to Greenwich and live under the watchful eye of Thor. Will Kate make a difficult decision and risk losing Lok...
2.7K 12 2
"Your heart is horrible. Black. You have killed people through ignorance. Through boredom." Loki listened with his mind blank to the words tumbling f...
2M 66.2K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...