Breakaway (Cole Pendery Story...

Per Liv1dforever

Liv and Cole's story continues as Liv starts to plan her second album. Book 2 out of 11. Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 part 1
Chapter 60 part 2
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 part 1
Chapter 70 part 2
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 part 1
Chapter 72 part 2
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 part 1
Chapter 82 part 2
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 92

18 1 0
Per Liv1dforever

Chapter 92

Cole POV

Gabe and I basically played video games for the next two hours before he realized something was up with me.

"Okay man, spill, what's gotten into you?" Gabe asked.

I sighed. "I might've said some things I don't mean to Liv and she called a "break,"" I said.

"Will you ever learn?" Gabe asked. I shrugged.

"No, because all I've done is support her and then hurt her. I mean like what changed? We started out so good and now we're fighting," I said getting up to get a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"Maybe you have been spending too much time with each other?" Gabe asked.

"No, that's not it," I said. "I know we said we will continue with the band, and not get new members, but what's our future going to hold?" I asked.

I heard the door open from the top of the stairs as Dana came walking down the stairs.

"Hey," Dana said.

"Hey," we said.

"Cole, no one knows what the future will hold, and most bands only stay together for three years at least, we've been together for what? Four years?" Gabe asked. Dana and I nodded our heads.

"But I don't want to stop the band," I said.

"I know, but maybe we keep the band going for like one more year and then take a break? Isn't that what One Direction will be doing soon?" Gabe asked.

"How'd you hear about that?" I asked.

"Alex was saying it was all over some One Direction fan account," Gabe said.

"Liv hasn't mentioned anything to you?" Dana asked. I looked at Dana.

"What took you so long to get here?" I asked. "We texted you like an hour ago."

"I had to stop and pick up some things," Dana said. "Now answer my question," he said.

Gabe looked at me as I looked away. "They just had an argument," Gabe said.

"Oh," Dana said. "And she isn't speaking to you now?" Dana asked.

"She doesn't have a voice," I said.

"I know but she talks through the board or her phone," Dana said.

"That's what their argument was about, and he's stressed out about everything," Gabe said.

"Let's face it, he has it rough," Dana said.

"I'm right here ya know," I said rolling my eyes. I got up and went over to my chair and sat down.

"I'm sorry bro, we're just trying to help," Dana said.

"I know," I said as my phone went off with Liv's text message ring. I pulled it out and read it.

Liv 💜: The girls know. 😞

Cole 💚: The boys know too. I'm sorry. ❤️

Liv 💜: I'm sorry too, that you have to go through this again with me.

Cole 💚: you're still my wife at the end of the day. I shouldn't have put that much pressure on you.

"Who are you texting?" Dana asked leaning over my shoulder.

I smiled.

"Are you guys back?" Dana asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But we're making progress," I said.

Liv 💜: I love you. ❤️

Cole 💚: I love you too. ❤️

——————————-

Next day

Cole POV

The next morning I woke up to Gabe cuddling with me. I rolled my eyes before I looked over and saw Dana asleep on the floor.

I got up and started to get ready before I saw my mom making cookies.

"Good morning mom," I said.

"Good morning sweetie, are the other guys up?" She asked. I shook my head. "The girls will be over soon," she said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost two," she said. My eyes went wide.

"I've never slept that long before," I said. "Why didn't you wake us up?" I asked.

"I tried but you and the guys were passed out," she said.

"I'll get them up and shower," I said.

I went back to my room and woke Gabe and Dana before we started to get ready for the day.

The next hour I was busy getting things ready before Liv and Alex walked through the door.

"Livii," I said walking over to her. Liv came running into my arms.

"I thought she called a break?" Alex asked.

"She did, but she's still my wife at the end of the day," I said. Liv nodded her head.

"Okay, well, I'll see you in an hour and a half," Alex said before she left.

I helped Liv with her bag and brought it to our room.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

Liv nodded her head. I sighed.

"Okay," I said.

Liv walked over to her laptop and went to the song "Kiss Me Again," and started writing a bridge.

I can't let you go, can't let you float away.
'Cause that would be a mistake.

"I'm not ready to run, can't let you go to waste," I said. Liv smiled and wrote it down before adding a few "No," at the end before adding the chorus.

"It's done?" I asked. Liv smiled and nodded her head.

"Do you want me to record the demo with Kylee or one of your girls?" I asked. Liv shook her head and pointed at herself.

"You want to sing the demo," I said as Liv nodded her head. "Hopefully tomorrow you'll get the all clear to speak and sing again," I said.

Liv started typing on her laptop under the song.

"It has been a very hard month of not speaking or singing," I said. "I know it has. I miss it," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

Liv relaxed in my touch before she let me go and went to go help my mom make some more cookies.

———-An hour later ———-

"Cole! Your friends are arriving!" My mom yelled as Onyx barked.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I said as I went over to Will and Daya. There were gifts already going underneath the tree.

"Hey Will?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did you get everyone picture frames again?" I asked.

"Oh no," Dana said rolling his eyes.

"You'll have to wait and see," Will said as I got hit by a piece of paper in my face.

"What the hell?" I asked as the girls all laughed. I picked up the paper and opened it.

"Did you get the gifts from the closet?" I asked. I noticed the handwriting and looked at my wife.

"Yes babe, I did," I said before I walked over towards her and threw the paper away. Liv was adding cookies to a plate. She put one off to the side and nodded her head at me before I took the cookie and ate it. Once she finished with the tray she handed it to me.

I walked it over to our friends as some of them grabbed a cookie.

"Is this everyone?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, David didn't want to join, and I don't think any of us really talk to Dalton anymore," Olivia Holt said as we all looked around.

Will was looking away from me.

"I talk to him here and there," Dana said.

"Really?" I asked. Dana nodded his head.

"I do as well," Will said.

I looked over at Liv as she looked down. "Have you talked to him since he left the band?" I asked. Liv nodded her head. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, let's get started, shall we?" Red asked as she grabbed the deck of cards. She went over to Brooke as she picked her card.

Once everyone had their card Red shook her head.

"I have the two of hearts," she said as we laughed.

"You did that on purpose!" I called out as everyone laughed.

"No I didn't! I had Alex," Red said as she grabbed a bag and handed it to Alex.

"Thank you," Alex said before she pulled out a sweater with some jewelry.

"I had Liv," she said before she handed Liv a box. Liv opened the box and smiled as she pulled out headphones, a notebook and an Amazon gift card. Liv smiled.

"Just what she needs," I said with a laugh. Liv smiled. "She says thank you," I said as Liv nodded her head.

I got up and grabbed her gift for Gabe. "Liv had Gabe," I said as everyone laughed.

"Oh great," Gabe said rolling his eyes. Gabe opened the gift and saw it was a black Batman shirt and Skittles.

"Why did you get me Skittles?" Gabe asked. I looked over at Liv before she grabbed her white board and started writing.

"Do you know girls?" Dana asked.

"No," Olivia Holt said.

I looked over at Liv before she handed me her white board.

"IM5 and Liv Stevenson now have a Skittles sponsorship!" I said before I looked over at Liv. She smiled.

"So I guess that means we will be getting a bunch of Skittles soon," I said.

"Yes!" Dana said.

"Food!" Will yelled. Liv bit her lip before she started writing on her white board again.

"Thank you Liv, I had Cole," Gabe said. Liv looked up and nodded her head.

Gabe handed me a box as Liv was done writing on her board.

"Can I read her message first?" I asked Gabe. He nodded his head.

I took the board from Liv as I skimmed what she had wrote.

"Oh, Will, Liv's sorry, but you're no longer in the band," I started.

"Awe man!" Will yelled as we all laughed.

"Liv will email the company and see if she can set something up for you," I finished.

"That's okay," Will said.

I went to my bag as I opened the bag. Inside the bag was a new Star Wars t-shirt and a keychain with a stormtrooper.

"Thank you bro," I said.

"You're welcome," Gabe said.

"I had Dana," I said before I went over and grabbed the bag and handed it to Dana.

Dana opened the bag and smiled. "You got me a Brookstone gift card?" Dana asked. I nodded my head. "And a Steelers backpack," Dana said pulling out the bag. "Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome, you were complaining the last time we went on tour that your backpack was about to break so I got you a new one," I said.

"Thank you, I had Will," Dana said.

Dana had gotten Will a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory. Will stood up and grabbed his secret Santa gift and handed it to Red.

Will sat back down as I watched what he was going to do next. He didn't do anything else. Liv tapped my shoulder and handed me a bunch of cards. She then pointed at everyone.

"Okay, I'll hand them out when we're done," I said before I kissed her cheek.

Red had gotten a sweatshirt and a gift card to some makeup store. I looked around before I saw a few of Liv's girls who had not gone.

"So I guess we must all have each other," Olivia Holt said. "I'll go first, I had Aimee," Olivia said handing her a bag. Inside the bag was makeup and a book by Elin Hilderbrand. Liv smiled.

Aimee had Brooke, which she had basically gotten the same thing as Aimee got. Brooke had Daya and Daya had Olivia Holt. They all got makeup along with either a purse, headphones or candy.

"Okay, before you all go, Liv wanted me to give you these," I said as I passed out the cards.

"Liv," Aimee said as she opened the card.

"Thank you," Gabe said.

"Why did you get us all gift cards?" Daya asked.

Liv started writing on her white board.

"Did she tell you she was doing this?" Brooke asked. I shook my head.

Liv handed me her white board.

"Liv says, she wants to thank you for this past year, keeping me sane along with Cole when we were apart. She appreciates all that you do and doesn't know what other way to say thank you. So enjoy the gift cards that Cole bought," I said before I looked at it again. "What? I bought?" I asked looking at her.

"Thanks Cole!" Red said.

"Yeah!" Alex said.

Liv took the white board back and started writing again before she handed it back to me.

I chuckled. "So that's why my credit card bill was so high this month," I said.

"What happened?" Aimee asked.

"I told Liv to use my credit card for Christmas gifts and I guess to really say thank you, she got you all gift cards using my credit card, so Merry Christmas y'all," I said as they laughed. Liv smiled.
——————————-

Happy Friday!

Liv

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3K 11 27
This is my sequel of my last FanFic 'in his arms' --- Ally finally chose who she wants to be with. And the boys are trying to be fine with her decisi...
6.5K 144 26
1st book in trilogy _______________________ "You're heartless!" I screamed. "You're right, but only because you stole it from me."
7.9K 330 50
Sequel to Young Wild Girls! The band Young Wild Girls are living in a house and going on tour with IM5 and one of the boys of Them 7 Boys. How will t...
652 22 22
Liv and Cole's love story continues. Book 3 3 out of 11