Breakaway (Cole Pendery Story...

By Liv1dforever

Liv and Cole's story continues as Liv starts to plan her second album. Book 2 out of 11. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 part 1
Chapter 60 part 2
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 part 1
Chapter 70 part 2
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 part 1
Chapter 72 part 2
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 part 1
Chapter 82 part 2
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 90

23 1 0
By Liv1dforever

Chapter 90

Liv POV

I was still on vocal rest but that doesn't mean I still can't write.

Kylee has been helping me out in the studio by singing parts of the songs for me. Cole has helped as well but sometimes it's easier to have a girls voice on the song that a girl wrote.

I was in the studio with Kylee as Cole came downstairs with some drinks.

"So what do you think babe?" Cole asked. I gave him two thumbs up. Cole smiled.

"The song is good," Kylee said.

Cole came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders before he started to get a call on his phone.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asked before he walked away from Kylee and I.

I grabbed my white board and wrote something before I gave it to Kylee.

"I wish I could sing this song," yeah, I'm not the singer in the family, backup I can do," Kylee said. I smiled. I erased what I had written and started writing again.

Once I was done I showed it to Kylee.

"I don't know who he's talking to," Kylee said answering my question. I put my board down and played parts of "Maybe," that Kylee had sung.

"Babe," Cole said walking over to me. "Marcus is coming for a few weeks right after Christmas," he said. I smiled.

"That's good," Kylee said. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," Cole said. I heard Onyx barking upstairs. "Someone's here," Cole said before he went upstairs to see who it was.

I wrote on my board to Kylee before I passed it to her.

"You're always welcome Liv," Kylee said as she gave me a hug. "You're my sister," she added.

"Awe," Will and Dana said.

I turned and faced them as Cole was smiling.

"You forgot in law," Cole said. Kylee and I rolled our eyes.

"We know, but the world doesn't know her name is Olivia Stevenson-Pendery," Kylee said. I nodded my head. Cole rolled his eyes.

I went to my board and started writing again. I looked up to see the four of them in a conversation. I went over to Dana and poked his shoulder.

"What's up sis?" He asked. I handed him my board. "Where's Gabe? He is on his way," Dana said. I nodded my head and erased my board.

"Why didn't you bring it to me?" Cole asked.

I started writing as I walked over to Cole.

"I was talking and I was too far away from you," Cole said as Will and Dana laughed.

"Even without a voice she still knows how to sass you," Dana said as they laughed except me and Cole.

I started writing on my board again as I showed it to Cole. Cole smiled.

"I love you too," Cole said as I wrapped my arms around him. I felt Cole kiss my hair as I smiled.

They stood around and talked for a while before I went upstairs. I ran into Gabe and Alex coming down.

"Hey Liv, sorry we're late," Gabe said. I looked at him and shook my head. I turned around and went back downstairs with Gabe and Alex behind me.

"Hey sorry we're late," Gabe said.

"No worries," Dana said. I stared at Dana as he shook his head. "Liv wants me to call you out for being late," Dana said. I tapped my nose.

"Babe," Cole said looking at me. I sighed as the boys all took a seat.

I grabbed my phone and pointed it near them.

"Liv would like a picture of y'all," Kylee said. I nodded my head. The boys looked in my direction before I took the picture and posted it on the IM5 instagram account and the Twitter account.

"Two minutes," Dana said.

"Are you ready Will?" Cole asked. Will nodded his head.

"This is so heartbreaking," Alex said. I nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around her. "We'll be okay," she said before I started crying. "Cole? I'm taking her upstairs," she said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes," Cole said.

Alex walked me upstairs with Kylee as we went to my room.

"You're not losing another brother," Alex said. "He will still hang out with us," she said. I nodded my head and grabbed my white board. I started writing before I showed my white board to Kylee and Alex.

"I'm worried about Cole, and the guys knowing they have to go through this again, they think it's the end of IM5," Kylee said.

"It's not the end of IM5, Cole, Dana and Gabe will continue, and they might get new members, there's still things they want to accomplish," Alex said.

"I know it's hard for them losing another brother, but they are going to be okay, you need to stay strong for them, especially Cole," Kylee said. I nodded my head.

"Do you want to go get some ice cream?" Kylee asked. I perked up and nodded my head.

"That always gets her," Alex said laughing.

"That or KitKats," Kylee said walking out the door to get her keys.

We walked downstairs and headed towards Kylee's car and got in.

I started writing on my board before I handed it to Alex.

"Should we get the boys something?" Alex asked before she shook her head. "It's a girls trip only," she said. I shrugged.

"You're too kind Liv," Kylee said.

I started writing before I handed my board back to Alex.

"That's the Girl Scout inside of her," Alex said handing me back my board. "I feel bad you have to speak like that," Alex said looking back at me.

"If not this she'd be texting you," Kylee said.

"I figured," Alex said.

A few minutes later we made it to the ice cream shop. Kylee didn't even look at me to know what kind of ice cream I wanted.

I think just about anyone could order me ice cream and they wouldn't get my order wrong. I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out of my pocket.

Cole 💚: Where are you at?

Liv 💜: Ice cream!

Cole 💚: Ok, Are Alex and Kylee are with you?

Liv 💜: Yup! And Kylee didn't even have to ask me what kind of ice cream I wanted.

Cole 💚: You only ever want KitKat ice cream. You rarely will change it up.

Liv 💜: I know. We will be back home soon. I love you! 😘

Cole 💚: Ok babe, I love you too. 😘

"Liv, your ice cream," Alex said handing me my ice cream.

"Liv says thank you," Alex said looking at Kylee.

"You're welcome Liv," Kylee said before she started to drive back home.

"The Ustream is done," Alex said.

"How are the fans taking it?" Kylee asked.

"Not good," Alex said. I nodded my head.

"I'll get you guys home to your guys soon," Kylee said.

A few minutes later Kylee parked the car in the driveway. I got out of the car and went inside the house. I walked downstairs to see the guys talking.

They looked up at me before I did a quick wave and went over to Cole. I gave him a hug.

"Liv, the fans really like the Christmas song we put out," Dana said. I smiled.

"Tomorrow we drop the 2014 mashup," Cole said as I smiled.

"I'll be around to help with the writing session next week, and I'll still be here for our secret Santa next week as well," Will said.

"It's never goodbye," Dana said.

"It's see you later," Cole said looking at me. I nodded my head.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about that," Dana said looking between Cole and I.

"What did you forget about?" Gabe asked.

"Liv and Cole's see you later since her mom is gone," Dana whispered to Gabe.

"Oh yeah, for some reason I keep forgetting that," Gabe said.

Cole and I looked at each other. "Bro, we told you like two years ago," Cole said.

"It's his age," Alex said walking downstairs. "He might be nineteen, but he sure does act like he is five," Alex said walking over to him.

"That's rude," Gabe said.

"He's in IM5 for a reason," Dana said.

"Even though y'all just jumped to three," Alex said. We were all quiet for a while. "Too soon?" She asked.

"Yeah," Cole said. "Anyway, who wants to go get some food?" He asked.

"YES!" Will yelled.

We all walked upstairs and headed to our cars to go get some food.

Cole POV

Later that night the guys left and it was just me and my wife.

Liv had gotten out of the shower and was wearing her sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. Her hair was still damp.

"Come here," I said. Liv smiled and walked over to me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips. "I love you," I told her. Liv held up the sign language for "I love you," as I smiled.

"So I was doing some thinking," I started as Liv looked at me and rolled her eyes. "It's good, I promise," I said. Liv looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"I know you have my last name along with yours," I said. Liv nodded her head but looked at me confused. "I was wondering if in a few years, whenever we get married a second time, I could change my name to Stevenson-Pendery as well?" I asked.

Liv shrugged and pulled out her phone. A minute later I had a new message from Liv.

Liv 💜: You know I'm gonna have to keep the Stevenson name for my job right?

"Yes babe, I know," I said. I saw her go back to texting me as I waited for her next message to go through.

Liv 💜: I honestly don't care, but we have years to discuss this, we don't have to decide anything right now right?

"You're right, but I just wanted you to know what I was thinking," I said as I laid back onto my pillow. I closed my eyes as I felt Liv move my arms and crawl in beside me. I felt her kiss my shoulder.

I felt my phone vibrate again as I picked it up from my stomach.

Liv 💜: Are you okay? I'm sorry about everything that's going on, me without a voice, and losing Yet Another, member.

"I'm okay babe, it's never easy, but what helps me, is knowing I have you by my side," I said. Liv smiled and kissed my lips. "I love you too," I said.

We went to bed shorty after that.

The next day, the guys all came over as we got ready to post our 2014 mashup. Liv hit play downstairs as she danced around to the songs.

"You really like this don't you?" I asked her with a smiled. Liv nodded her head. "I just feel bad you didn't add "Because of You," or "Behind These Hazel Eyes,"" I said. Liv looked at me before she grabbed her white board and started writing.

A few minutes later she showed me what she wrote.

"I didn't want yinz to play favorites, and sing most of "Breakaway,"" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Your songs are amazing," I said standing up. "Just know our fans will have a fit we didn't add your songs or even "Uptown Funk,"" I said. Liv shrugged.

She went back to her board and started writing before she showed me it.

I chuckled. "Just tell the fans we had it written before "Uptown Funk," came out," I said as Liv smiled. "There's always next year," I said.

"We ready to post this thing?" Dana asked. We nodded our heads and pressed up load.

——————————-
Happy Friday!

Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.2K 37
Cole Pendery and Dalton Rapattoni fall in love.
750 23 23
Liv and Cole's love story continues. Book 3 3 out of 11
1.5K 26 22
David Scarzone is the new guy of IM5 and while his new life is glamorous, the fans don't really accept him and worst of all he's lonely. All his prev...
132 0 24
This is a story about how two feuding packs are forced to put their differences aside for love