After the two pairs of famili...

By fanyi__

Baitao transmigrated into a campus ABO novel, and became the villain A in the book. She is domineering and ig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 46

305 8 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 46 You deserve it too?

    It was almost nine o'clock when Baitao went back.

    Normally at this time, Bai Heng was still in the study to deal with affairs, but today he seemed to be waiting for her in the living room.

    When she opened the door and came in, she immediately saw the young man sitting on the balcony, frowning and typing on the computer.

    After hearing the noise, Bai Heng paused and stopped the document he was processing.

    "Are you back? I asked the kitchen to make you your favorite potato burdock and braised pork ribs. I didn't eat either. Let's chat while eating."

    Baitao looked at the young man curiously, and said nothing. After the dishes were hot, they sat down at the dining table together.

    She opened her mouth to ask, but the other party was not in a hurry, and put a piece of ribs in her bowl.

    "Try to see if this taste suits your taste. If you don't like it, I'll find a new chef."

    She had to swallow what she wanted to say, and lowered her head to pick up the rib and tasted it.

    "It's not delicious. Brother, you should eat more." "     Just as long as

    you like it." Bai Heng asked casually, looking at the girl who was eating with gusto, without moving his chopsticks.     "By the way, how is Xie Zheng's situation?"     "...I don't know if it's good or bad. His dependence period is more serious than I imagined. Fortunately, the pheromone is very stable, and the differentiation period should not appear. What's wrong?"     To be honest, it was the first time Baitao saw Xie Zheng's attachment and fragile expression, it was completely different from him in the past, he was like a different person.     Even knowing that it was because of the mark, she still couldn't help but sigh.     "No wonder he can't accept his differentiation into an omega, let alone him, if I become like this, I probably can't accept it." She doesn't reject the differentiation into an omega,     she is afraid of losing herself, being drawn by pheromones, and marked objects Go nose to nose.

    This is indeed a terrible thing.

    "...Mmm."

    Bai Heng replied with a deep voice.

    "Then how do you feel about marking this time? Is there any discomfort or rejection reaction? After all, you and him have always been at odds, and your own senses sometimes affect the pleasure of marking." "Ahem?! Brother

    , You, why are you so polite to ask this?"

    Baitao didn't know whether she was choked by the food or she was ashamed, her face turned red all of a sudden, as if it was covered with clouds.

    "You just need to tell me whether you like it or not."

    She paused, looking at the young man's serious face, her eyelashes moved slightly.

    "...I like it."

    Otherwise, she wouldn't have lost control on the night of the birthday party and marked him so many times.

    When Baitao thought of the absurd behavior at that time, the blush on her face spread down to the base of her neck.

    "However, this is normal. I'm an alpha, so I will definitely respond to omega pheromones." "

    If it's you, it might not be normal.

    " After Baitao responded, he handed over the two appraisal forms.

    "Here is your level test, and there is an identification form of the pheromone matching rate between you and Xie Zheng."

    Baitao was stunned, and took it under the young man's urging eyes.

    The final level double S card of the level test suddenly came into her vision, she was in a daze for a moment, and then looked at the next one.

    Compared with the shock brought to her by the level test, when she saw the 90% matching rate, she stood up in fright.

    "This, is there something wrong with this? How could I have such a high matching rate with Xie Zheng?!"

    Shouldn't his destiny be Lin Lili!

    "I was shocked when I saw it, and I called the hospital to confirm it. Unfortunately, the result was the same as that shown on the appraisal form."

    Bai Heng rubbed his temples with a headache, his complexion was no better than that of Baitao. where to go.

    What a sinful fate.

    In Beicheng, the empire is so big, why does it have such a high matching rate with that kid from the Xie family?

    "Your situation is different from other alphas. Alphas with double S will only respond to the pheromones of omega of destiny level. To put it bluntly, you don't even care about other omega stones except destiny..." Nothing to do with

    frigidity the difference.

    Those with a matching rate of more than 80% are called Destiny, and the chance of encountering Destiny in one's life is not high.

    And the higher the level, the harder it is.

    That's why Xie Zhengguang struggled so much to find someone to mark before, and he was only S rank.

    The same goes for Bai Heng.

    Because he didn't find a suitable target to mark back then, he survived the differentiation stage abruptly by relying on inhibitors, and even barely survived in the later stage, walking through the gate of hell.

    "I know it's hard for you to accept this, but judging from the difficulty of finding a partner at your level, Xie Zheng may be the only one in the entire empire whose matching rate can reach the level of destiny.

    " If I find someone else who matches you with the destiny, it will never be higher than him."

    This 90% is not the final appraisal result, remembering the doctor told him in amazement that the matching rate between the two of them may reach an astonishing rate 100% of the time.

    Bai Heng fell silent.

    It would have been fine if Baitao hadn't marked Xie Zheng at the beginning, even if he couldn't find an omega that matched her in the empire, he could go abroad to have a look.

    Maybe the matching rate can only reach 80%, but there are more choices.

    It's just not what if.

    If Baitao's first target is this level, it is estimated that it will be difficult for her to accept an omega with a lower matching rate than Xie Zheng.

    Thinking of this, Bai Heng took a deep breath, looked at the girl in a trance, still in astonishment, and hadn't fully digested the sudden news.

    "Would you like to try to get along with that little... Xie Zheng?"

    "After all, he may be your only choice."

    Bai Tao was still in a daze, but she was startled when she heard Bai Heng's words, and hurriedly shook her head.

    "No, no, how can I try with him? Even if he is my only choice, I don't have to choose. It's fine for me to be single, why do I have to choose?" She was very interested in this matter

    . repel.

    One reason is that she finally managed to wait for Xie Zheng's dependence period to pass, and then she could completely get along with him, and Shen Sinian, and they would no longer meet and have no contact with each other.

    Although the current plot is quite different from the original text that Baitao read, who can guarantee that there will be no accidents in the future.

    For her sake, and the stable life of the Bai family in the future, it is right to stay away from the protagonist.

    Furthermore, Baitao likes Xie Zheng's pheromones, and also likes the feeling of marking.

    She admitted that it was very comfortable, so comfortable that when Mark came back to lie on the bed that day, she was still hot all over, thinking about that feeling.

    But liking pheromones is one thing, she doesn't like Xie Zheng.

    Especially during this period of contact, they were two types of people. Baitao felt dizzy when she thought that she might spend her life with such a person in the future.

    "And he is my only choice, I am not his only choice. He is only influenced by the mark to rely on me so much now. After the mark disappears, everything will return to the original state." Seeing Bai Heng, Bai Tao seemed to want to

    persuade What about myself, I opened my mouth to express my own opinion first.

    "Brother, think about it, he is so strong that I have seen him in such a distressed and weak state. He will definitely not want to see me again in the future. It's really unnecessary." Bai Heng followed

    Baitao After thinking about it carefully, I think it makes sense.

    The reason why he asked Baitao to try to get along with Xie Zheng was because he didn't want her to die alone. Now it seems that even if they are willing to try, the Xie family may not be willing.

    Also, why bother?

    The alpha of the double S can't be found in the entire empire, so what if there is no partner for life?

    Now that everyone has gotten rid of the influence of pheromones, why do they have to marry and have children like everyone else? In addition to a partner, Baitao has more and better choices.

    "...You're right, it's my brother who wanted to go wrong."

    Bai Heng smiled relieved after thinking it over, and stretched out his hand to rub Baitao's soft hair.

    "Then do as you said. It's good to have a partner or something. You are not the only one in our family, but I am also."

    Baitao sniffed, and was so moved that she hugged the young man.

    "Brother, don't be too stressed. I mean not to get along with Xie Zheng, and I don't intend to be abstinent for the rest of my life." "I will work hard, and

    I will definitely find a good partner."

    She said Suddenly, something happened.

    "Wait a minute, brother, did you just say that my level only responds to omegas with the level of destiny?" "

    Yes. Alphas with double S are very picky about their partners. Out of control."

    "So unless the matching rate is very high, they can perceive most of the omega's pheromones, but they won't feel it."

    Baitao's eyelashes moved, she opened her mouth to say something, but finally swallowed go back.

    Xie Zheng wasn't the only one, she also responded to Shen Sinian's pheromone.

    It's just that there's no need to tell Bai Heng about these things.

    Because of these two people, she would not choose.

    Likewise, they would never like her.

    ...

    After learning that she might die alone, Baitao tossed and turned on the bed that night and didn't fall asleep for a long time.

    It's too awful.

    I haven't tasted the sweetness of love, but I have tasted the bitterness of loneliness first.

    The time limit may be a lifetime.

    Baitao wanted to cry but had no tears, and when she came to school the next day, she was also a little listless.

    She had just entered the classroom, and was about to tell Wang Qi about it, but she didn't want the other party to see her eyes light up, and dragged her to speak excitedly first.

    "Old Bai, I have some big news for you!" "

    Just now, I heard from a group of people that Shen Sinian has split into an omega!" "

    ..."

    I thought it was something, but it turned out like this?

    Wang Qi paused when he saw the calm expression on his face. He was quite excited at first, but was shriveled by her bland reaction.

    "You already knew?"

    "Well, it's not too early, it's just a little earlier than you."

    She put her schoolbag on the chair while talking.

    "But how did you know about this? Shen Sinian said it himself?"

    According to Baitao's understanding of Shen Sinian, although he would not hide this kind of thing, he would not announce it in such a big way.

    "It's not what he said, but an alpha from the second class next door sensed it. You also know that Shen Sinian's pheromones were very weak before differentiation, and no one knew what his pheromones smelled like for two years."

    "That alpha should have a high matching rate with his pheromone, so it was perceived when he was not fully differentiated."

    Wang Qi has always been well-informed, and that alpha was also like Shen Sinian when he sensed Shen Sinian's pheromone. It is as exciting as discovering a new continent.

    There was no one to tell the truth, and it didn't take long for it to spread throughout the Northern Emperor.

    That's right, what they've been looking forward to all this time has happened, how could they not be excited?

    "Let me just say, it would be a pity if such a face doesn't differentiate into an omega."

    She sighed, folded her arms and looked at Baitao who didn't react much.

    "Oh no, why did you react so coldly? Shouldn't you be happy that he has split into an omega?"

    Baitao frowned.

    "What am I happy about?"

    "Didn't you always say that if he differentiated into an omega, you would definitely mark him immediately and let him bring your pheromone to school?"

    The original owner said, And said it more than once.

    Because Shen Sinian never succumbed to her and begged for mercy no matter how much he beat or humiliated her, so she hated to curse him to divide into an omega, be marked by her, and obey her orders.

    "... Childish."

    Bai Taohong pursed her lips, and her expression was a little cold.

    "Relying on a mark to make a person submit, what's there to be happy about?"

    Shen Sinian's splitting into omega was just a known episode in Baitao, but it caused an uproar in the whole Beihuang.

    From the time he arrived at school in the morning, wherever Shen Sinian was, there were always people looking at him with blunt or obscure, ambiguous eyes.

    He pursed his thin lips, suppressing his emotions.

    Unlike before the split, Shen Sinian's pheromones are now much sharper than before.

    Moreover, the fever period is approaching recently, and excessive mood swings will only cause pheromones to overflow.

    Shen Sinian didn't want other people to smell his pheromones, and just thinking about it would make him feel nauseous after being smelled by these people.

    He tried his best to ignore the sights around him, and was going to go to the office to get the materials and go back.

    I didn't want to just come out of the office, and when I walked to the stairs, I was yanked by a hand.

    Shen Sinian was taken aback, and the documents in his hand inevitably fell to the ground.

    He followed the hand holding his wrist to look up, and saw a handsome face.

    He had the impression that this person was an alpha he met at the entrance of the corridor yesterday when he was on duty.

    She was smoking a cigarette by the window at the time, and she looked like a good girl, but she did such outrageous things.

    It was she who sensed her own pheromone and spread the news that she is an omega.

    "What are you going to do again?"

    Shen Sinian withdrew his hand from hers with a cold face, and frowned at her with disgust.

    "If you want to see me make jokes and use the fact that I differentiated into an omega to satirize me, I think you may have miscalculated." "I don't feel ashamed that I have differentiated into an o.

    "

    That's the truth, he doesn't care if he differentiates into o or b.

    The girl frowned and smiled, revealing a cute canine tooth.

    "You misunderstood me too, I'm not that boring."

    "I couldn't help saying that you split into o. I was too surprised at the time, so I didn't control my mouth. But this kind of thing will be known sooner or later Yes, it's okay if I said it in advance."

    As she spoke, she took a step forward, and the alpha's innate sense of oppression suppressed Shen Sinian.

    "I'm looking for you today for no other reason. I just want to ask you if you want to be my tagging target? After all, your pheromone match rate between me and you is quite high. Instead of spending energy looking for someone else, how about looking for me? "

    Shen Sinian silently stared at the person in front of him, his face was gloomy in the light and shadow, looking at her like he was looking at some clown.

    "It's not good."

    "I'm not interested in playing marking games with you. If you have nothing else to do, I'll leave first."

    He said as he bent down to pick up the materials on the ground, and then left straight away.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as Shen Sinian stretched out his hand, the other party's foot stepped on the document first.

    Shen Sinian raised his eyes and looked over, his eyes were as cold as ice.

    The other party twitched the corner of his mouth, tore off the harmless mask, grinned grinningly, and rubbed his foot on the material a few times.

    "Shen Sinian, don't toast and refuse to eat fine wine. Do you think I came to you to discuss with you?" As soon as the

    words were finished, a strong wave of pheromone suddenly suppressed him.

    Omega can't resist alpha.

    She couldn't force omega, so she chose to use pheromones to lure him into fever, begging her to mark it.

    Seeing Shen Sinian's tense body, leaning his back against the wall, trying his best not to let himself fall down.

    There was an inexplicable pleasure in her heart.

    "Promise me earlier, so you don't have to suffer this kind of crime, right? I really don't know what you are dissatisfied with me, I am an A-level alpha, and many omega are queuing up to ask me to mark me. I don't even like it. "

    If it weren't for your face and pheromones, this kind of good thing wouldn't happen to you, a B-rank."

    She said and walked closer, raising her hand to try to touch the hot boy. The glands, coated with pheromones, leave traces.

    However, before she could touch her hand, Shen Sinian suddenly exerted force and kicked her stomach hard.

    With a "bang", she lost her balance and fell to the ground.

    She grunted in pain.

    "Fuck, you fucking...?!"

    The cursing words stopped abruptly, Shen Sinian grabbed her hair and knocked her head against the wall.

    With a heavy blow, she vaguely felt the warm liquid soaking her neck.

    She cared more about the injuries on her body.

    How did he do it? Isn't he an omega, how could he break free from her oppression? !

    Shen Sinian looked down at the person in front of him with a sullen face, his eyes were deep and dark.

    "What are you, and you want to mark me?"

    "You deserve it too?"

    The other party's pheromone did not suppress him, but it also landed on him. It felt like some wriggling bug crawling on the skin, making me He is disgusting.

    He was so angry that he didn't care that it was a school.

    He took out a bottle of inhibin and poured it directly into her mouth.

    This is an omega-specific inhibin, which can stabilize pheromones when taken by omega.

    But taking alpha will only make it go berserk.

    He pinched her chin and forced her to look at him.

    That beautiful face looked like a demon to the other party at this moment, her body was trembling uncontrollably, and her face was pale.

    She wanted to call for help, but her mouth was tightly blocked by Shen Sinian's medicine, so she could only whimper and make a small sound.

    "You are very lucky, Xie Zheng is not here today, no one can suppress your pheromone." "

    I will send you to the isolation room in a while..."

    "I hope it can help you vent your excess energy and desire."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.8K 68 56
In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage of others' danger to transform his glan...
23K 654 54
After the alien general Qiao Han retired, she transmigrated into the ABO world and became the new warden of the isolated island prison. When the pris...
8.9K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...