Breakaway (Cole Pendery Story...

By Liv1dforever

Liv and Cole's story continues as Liv starts to plan her second album. Book 2 out of 11. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 part 1
Chapter 60 part 2
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 part 1
Chapter 70 part 2
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 part 1
Chapter 72 part 2
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 part 1
Chapter 82 part 2
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 45

30 1 0
By Liv1dforever

Chapter 45

Liv POV

I kissed Cole goodnight before we went out separate ways. Dalton and I laid down in the bed and said a few words to the camera before we turned it off. I looked at Dalton.

"What?" He asked.

"What is going on?" I asked.

The next few words I didn't want to hear.

"I'm leaving IM5," he said.

I looked at him shocked. "Is this a joke?" I asked. He shook his head. "Why? What did I do?" I asked.

"You didn't do anything, you know I love you like a sister, and you're one of my best friends. I just don't feel like I fit in the pop boyband, and it's a lot of dancing," Dalton said.

"Do you know if you're allowed to leave?" I asked quietly.

"You're the first person I'm actually telling, besides my mom," he said.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Only a few weeks," Dalton said.

"The boys aren't going to like this," I said.

"I know, that's why I'm telling you, so you can have them to lean on," Dalton said. "I'm going to need you to be there for Cole. I feel like he's going to not take this news the right way, same with Will," he said.

I nodded my head. "You know I can do that," I said. "He's my rock, along with Dana," I said.

"Do you know when you're telling them? Or when you're leaving?" I asked.

"I'm going to tell them later this week, but I won't be leaving until March sometime," he said.

"Okay," I said as I curled up into the bed.

"You're not upset?" Dalton asked.

"I am, but I don't know how to react at the moment," I said.

"That makes no sense," Dalton said rolling his eyes.

"I'm shocked, I'm losing one of my best friends!" I said.

"You're not going to lose me," he said. "I'll still keep in touch with you all, I just won't be as close to everyone as I am now," Dalton said.

My eyes went wide. "You're going to keep mine and Cole's secret right?" I asked.

"Secret?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What secret?"

"What's my real name?" I asked.

"Olivia Noel Steven-ohh," Dalton said as it dawned on him. I nodded my head. "Yes, I won't tell anyone about it," he said.

"Good, because I don't need a scandal right now," I said as I curled up in a ball.

"I'm still surprised you're not as mad as you should be," he said.

"I'll get there, but right now, I need to finish this challenge and then I'm off to Miami tomorrow," I said.

"I thought you were doing Jingle Ball as well?" Dalton asked.

"I am, you're doing the LA show with Nick Mara, I am doing the one in Miami with Pitbull and Austin Mahone," I said.

"Oh, how long are you away from Cole?" He asked.

"Three days," I said. "Kylee is coming with me as Cole's parents and grandparents will be joining him," I said as I let out a yawn.

"Get some sleep," Dalton said turning away from me. "Night Livii," he said.

"Night Dalton," I said before I fell asleep.

Cole POV

"COLE ALAN PENDERY!" I heard my wife yell. I rolled over and pulled Liv closer to me. "Oh no he didn't!" Liv sassed.

I opened my eyes and saw Liv looking down on me with Dalton beside her. I saw their handcuffs together before I looked at mine and saw Aimee beside me.

My arm was wrapped around her body as she had her head on my chest.

"Aimee," I said pushing her slightly. She groaned before turning onto her stomach tossing my arm with hers.

I looked at Liv as she smiled.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked. Liv nodded her head before she leaned down and kissed my lips. "Are you mad?" I asked.

"No, because Dalton and I pretty much woke up in the same position," she said. "You have to get up, your time is almost up."

"We still have about forty five minutes," Dalton said.

"Then I can shower and sit on a plane for the next few hours," Liv said running her right hand through her hair with Dalton.

"Aimee," I said directing my attention to her. I wasn't jealous of Dalton. I know they wouldn't do anything, would they? Then again all they do is fight. "Aimee," I said again shaking her.

"Cole, there better be a fire, because I am not leaving this bed," Aimee said after a while.

"Your time is up in fifteen minutes," Liv said as Alex, Gabe, Dana, and Will walked through the door. Gabe and Dana started the camera's and pointed them at us.

I got up with Aimee and went into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth before we walked out of the room and into the living room.

"Your time is up," Alex said as her alarm went off.

"Finally," Aimee said. I took the handcuffs off and shook my hand a few times.

"That wasn't too bad," I said.

"No, difficult yes," Aimee said before she went into Liv's bedroom to change her clothes. She poked her head back in. "Can I shower?" She asked.

"Sure," Liv said.

"Thank you," Aimee said closing the door.

"I can't wait to do that," Dalton said. "My hair is a freaking mess."

I walked over towards Liv and sat down beside her. I placed my arm around her as she rested her head on my chest.

"Awe," Dalton said before resting his head on Liv's side.

"A few more minutes guys," Alex said.

"Then I have to shower and get on a plane," Liv said looking up at me. I leaned down and kissed her lips as the timer went off.

"Finally," Liv said as I grabbed the key and unlocked them. Liv walked into my arms. "Don't let me go just yet," she said. I kissed her forehead as my response.

After a few seconds I let her go. I faced the camera as Liv and I did our outro.

"Thank you so much for watching, please give this video a thumbs up and leave a comment on what we should do next," I said.

"Maybe Cole and I will handcuff ourselves together, or maybe we will switch lives, the ideas are endless!" Liv said.

"Huge thank you to Dalton and Aimee for joining us," I said.

"Hey, I didn't end up hurting Dalton," Liv said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"I'll edit that out," I said as I pulled Liv close to me.

"As I was saying, thank you guys and we will see you all next time, bye," I said.

"Bye," Liv said.

"Good," Dana said as he turned the camera off.

"But seriously, I didn't hurt him," Liv said.

"I know, you're still standing," I said as Liv's smile grew wider.

"I'm still standing better than I ever did! Looking like a true survivor, I'm feeling like a little kid! And I'm still standing after all this time! I'm picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind!" Liv sang.

"I'm still standing! Yeah yeah yeah!" Liv and Dalton sang. I rolled my eyes.

"You and your lyrics," I said as I walked into the kitchen. Liv and Dalton kept singing the song.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with some water before Liv walked in.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and drank my water. Liv watched me  as I set my cup down. She walked closer to me.

"Come here," I said as she walked into my arms and hugged me. I love these moments with her. I make her feel safe when she's in my arms. She's my girl for a reason.

"I love you," Liv said.

"I love you too," I said before I kissed her lips.

An hour later I said goodbye to my wife as we were at the airport.

"I'll be back soon Cole, two days," Liv said.

"I know, and then you're home for Christmas," I said as I handed her, her backpack. Liv nodded her head.

"I will call you or text you when we land," she said.

"Okay," I said before I pulled her into a hug. "Two days," I said.

"Two days," she said before she kissed my lips again. She pulled away and started walking towards her plane. She turned around and waved at me before she got on the plane.

I went home alone to take a nap before heading to my event later that night.

The boys and I were performing at Winter Lights, with Nick Mara, and we were performing our new Christmas song called "Jingle Bell Pop," we were also shooting the music video the following day.

"Any word from Liv?" Will asked.

I pulled out my phone and went to our texts. "She landed about two hours ago, met up with Austin and was planning on reading until the end of the show," I said before I put my phone in my pocket. "She's jet lagged," I said.

"Oh," Will said.

"IM5, you're on next," the stage manager said.

I looked over at Dalton as he was looking at me. "Are you okay bro?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm excited about performing our three new songs," he said. I nodded my head.

We were called on stage and we started the show with "Rest Of Our Lives," before singing "Me and This Girl."

"Alright, this next song, is a cover," I said as the crowd cheered. Dalton grabbed his guitar. "It's not a Liv Stevenson cover, sorry guys," I said as the crowd boo'd at us.

"We love her music as you all know, but we can never do her songs justice," Dana said.

"Are we ready?" Gabe asked.

"This is our cover of "Santa Homie," with a twist," I said as the crowd cheered.

The song is basically "Santa Baby," and it's traditionally sung by a girl, but we changed it and wrote the lyrics ourselves. We use different celebrity names of who we would want for Christmas.

I start the song and I sing about Liv. Before Dana, Gabe, Will and Dalton sing about their beautiful women in their life, Rebel Wilson, Selena Gomez, Mila Kunez, and Ariana Grande. Then we end the song asking for a diamond for the girls in the crowd.

"Thank you," Gabe said. "This is our new single, "Jingle Bell Pop,"" he said as the music started.

"It's that time of the year, yeah, that time of the year
When everybody's feeling very merry
All the girls and the boys got stockings loaded with toys
But that don't make me happy," Dalton sang.

"Ooh woah oh,
Get me in the mood," Dana and I sang.
"Yeahhh," Will sang.
"Play my favorite tune," Dana and I sang.
"It would make my Christmas Day
So gather 'round the fireplace," Dana sang.

"And light up the night with lights everywhere
We're spreading all that good old holiday cheer
So please don't let the good times stop
Play that jingle bell
Play that jingle bell pop
Every house on the street is all red and green
Santa will come sliding down the chimney
Can't you hear reindeer on the rooftop?
Don't let the good times stop
Play that jingle bell pop," We all sang.

"Ooh woah oh
Yeahhh
Ooh woah oh
Come on play that jingle bell pop," Will sang.

"It's that time of the year
That time of the year
Where everybody's feeling holly jolly
They are led to the stores
With wishes galore
My only wish is that we find some parking," I sang with Will backing me up.

"Ooh woah oh,
Get me the mood," Dana and I sang.
"Yeahhh," Will sang.
"Play my favorite tune
If you hear that winter jam
I'll be in winter wonderland," Dana sang as I backed him up with the song.

"And light up the night with lights everywhere
We're spreading all that good old holiday cheer
So please don't let the good times stop
Play that jingle bell
Play that jingle bell pop
Every house on the street is all red and green
Santa will come sliding down the chimney
Can't you hear reindeer on the rooftop?
Don't let the good times stop
Play that jingle bell pop," We all sang.

"I don't want this night to be silent, silent
Come on play that jingle bell pop," Gabe sang.
"I don't want this night to be silent, silent
Come on play that jingle bell pop," Gabe and I sang.
"I don't want this night to be silent, silent
Come on play that jingle bell pop," Gabe, myself and Dana sang.
"I don't want this night to be silent, silent
Come on play that jingle bell popppppp," Gabe, myself, Dana, Dalton and Will sang as Will held the final note.

"And light up the night with lights everywhere
We're spreading all that good old holiday cheer
So please don't let the good times stop
Play that jingle bell
Play that jingle bell pop
Every house on the street is all red and green
Santa will come sliding down the chimney
Can't you hear reindeer on the rooftop?
Don't let the good times stop
Play that jingle bell pop," we sang.

"Ooh woah oh
Yeahhh
Ooh woah oh
Come on play that jingle bell pop
Ooh woah oh
Yeahhh
Don't let the good times stop (Ooh woah oh)
Stop, stop," we sang ending the song. The crowd cheered as we did our final bows.

"Thank you guys! Have a great night," I said.

"Drive safe!" Will added.

We ran off stage and quickly went towards the showers.

"I'm going first!" Dana yelled.

"Me too!" Will yelled running into the second shower.

Gabe walked over to his phone before leaving the room leaving me and Dalton.

"The show was great," I said. He nodded his head. "Are you okay?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," he said.

"Okay," I said as I checked my phone. Liv was still texting me.

Liv 💜: How was the show?

Cole 💚: It was great. I wish you were here. 😔

Liv 💜: Soon. How soon can I call?

Cole 💚: fifteen minutes?

Liv loved the message before I checked Instagram and Twitter.

Later that night, I talked to Liv about the show as I could tell she was wide awake.

"What time is it for you?" I asked.

"It's a little after three," Liv said.

"You should get some sleep," I said.

"I can't, it's hard not being in your arms," she said.

"I know it is, but you'll be back with me soon," I said. Liv smiled.

"Don't you have an interview tomorrow?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"It's a Meet and Greet," I said as I watched Liv's head hit the pillow. "Get some sleep baby girl, I love you," I told her.

"I love you too, goodnight," she said before I disconnected the call. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

Liv POV

The next night, I was with Austin Mahone and Pitbull. We were doing Winter Lights with a few other celebrities. I was on after Fifth Harmony, but before Austin.

I was singing a few songs, "Miss Independent," "Since U Been Gone," "Behind These Hazel Eyes," along with my version of "Jingle Bell Pop," by IM5.

"Thank you so much," I said after I finished "Behind These Hazel Eyes." I took a sip of the water bottle I had on stage with me.

"How many of you know the boyband," I said before the cheers got very loud. "How many of you know the boyband IM5?!" I asked as the cheers got even louder. "They have a new song out, the music video is on it's way," I said. "The song is called "Jingle Bell Pop,"" I said as the track began to play.

I sang the song as my girls came out and helped me with the chorus and the bridge.

"Thank you Winter Lights," I said as I waved at the crowd.

"Liv, stay up here and help me with my set please," Austin said jumping on stage.

I looked at my girls as they nodded their heads. "Okay," I said as the crowd cheered.

We sang his songs "Say You're Just A Friend," "Say Somethin," "What About Love," and ended with his newest single "Banga Banga." After we were done I was tired.

"Why did you want me out there with you?" I asked as we got offstage.

"I think I'm falling for you," he said.

"What?!" I screamed.

——————————————

Happy Friday!

Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 0 24
This is a story about how two feuding packs are forced to put their differences aside for love
1.9K 58 17
2nd book in trilogy _______________________ It's been a year after Cole and I moved in together. We have been given a challenge; we have to raise Em...
1.3K 11 27
This is my sequel of my last FanFic 'in his arms' --- Ally finally chose who she wants to be with. And the boys are trying to be fine with her decisi...
53.5K 880 33
What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him, but does that mean you can't? Dana Vau...