Breakaway (Cole Pendery Story...

By Liv1dforever

Liv and Cole's story continues as Liv starts to plan her second album. Book 2 out of 11. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 part 1
Chapter 60 part 2
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 part 1
Chapter 70 part 2
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 part 1
Chapter 72 part 2
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 part 1
Chapter 82 part 2
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 18

31 1 0
By Liv1dforever

Chapter 18

Cole POV

I walked out of my room and was on a hunt to find my wife. Again.

"Mom!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"She's downstairs cleaning," my mom said as she read her book.

"Why is she cleaning?" I asked.

"Her friends are coming over to hangout for a while and write some music since the recording studio has a water leak," my mom said before looking back at her book.

"Okay," I said before I started to walk downstairs.

"Oh and happy anniversary," my mom said smiling.

"Thank you," I said before I walked downstairs.

I saw Liv sitting in my chair on my computer as she was going through some files. I looked around and saw she had cleaned up some papers she had left out and sprayed some Lysol in the air. I knocked on the side of the wall before she turned around and faced me.

"Cole!" Liv said jumping out of the chair and running into my arms.

"Hi baby," I said.

"Hi, happy anniversary," she said.

"Happy anniversary," I said before I kissed her lips longer than I usually do. I pulled away and smiled. She was smiling as well.

"Two years," she said.

"Two amazing years," I said kissing her lips again. "We're going out tonight," I told her. Liv smiled and nodded her head.

"And you're not going to tell me anything," she said disappointed.

"It's a surprise," I said. "Who's all coming over?" I said letting her go.

"Taylor, Selena, Demi, Miley, and Ariana," Liv said.

"Wait, those friends?" I asked surprised. Liv nodded her head.

"Oh and Little Mix," she said before she went back over to my computer. "You seem surprised by that," Liv said.

"I am surprised, when my mom said you're having friends over I was thinking your backup singers and Aimee, not your pop star friends," I said.

"I'm sorry," Liv said.

"Babe, there's nothing for you to apologize about," I said walking over to her and placing my hands on her shoulders. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Liv said. "You still have rehearsals," she said. I groaned.

"Why can't I just take the day off?" I asked as Liv and I's phones went off with a text.

"You just had a day off the other day!" Liv explained as I checked my phone.

Will: Happy Wedding anniversary CLIVIA!

"Awe," Liv said before we got messages from the guys and Liv's girls.

Dana: Happy anniversary!

Dalton: Still find it strange y'all are married, anyway happy anniversary.

Alex: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ❤️❤️

Olivia Holt: Happy Anniversary!

Olivia O'Brien: Happy Anniversary!

Gabe: Happy Anniversary.

Brooke: Happy Anniversary you guys!

Cole💚: Two down, many more to go. 😎

"Cole!" Liv yelled as I started laughing.

I had gotten a text from Marcus and Trystan wishing Liv and I, a happy anniversary as well.

"Liv! Your friends are here!" My mom said.

Liv got up from my chair and walked past me as she went upstairs.

I stayed on the couch for a while before I heard the girls walk down the stairs laughing.

"Ladies, this is my boyfriend Cole," Liv said as I stood beside her.

"Hi Cole," Selena said.

"Hello Selena, ladies," I said nodding my head towards them.

Liv went up by my ear and started talking. "I don't have to introduce them to you, you know who they are right?" Liv asked.

I let out a laugh. "You're all good babe," I said. "I'm going to leave you ladies to it, Liv, I'll be back in a few hours," I said kissing her lips and heading towards the stairs.

"Okay, I love you," Liv said smiling towards me.

"I love you too," I said as I went upstairs to grab my bag for rehearsals. I was about to walk out the door as five girls were walking towards the door. My mouth dropped.

"Hi, we're here to see Liv Stevenson?" Ally asked. Ally Brooke, from Fifth Harmony was at my door, along with the other members of Fifth Harmony.

"Hi girls!" I heard Liv say from behind me. "Cole, I need you to move to let the girls in," Liv said looking at me. "Babe?" She asked looking concerned.

"Oh yeah, of course," I said moving out of the way.

"Thank you," the girls said before I went to my car and got in. Liv stood at the door and held up the sign language for "I love you." I held up my fingers as well before I started the car and headed towards Dana's house.

Liv POV

"I am so sorry girls," I said as I closed the door to the house.

"It's okay Liv, we are used to it," Lauren said.

"Follow me into the basement," I said as I lead them down the stairs to the recording studio.

It is a girls day with my pop star friends. We haven't really hung out in a really long time and award shows are always more about music and pictures. This is just a group of girls hanging out without the flashing lights and all the loud noises around us.

Cole's parents approved of my girls day along with Cole, just as long as they don't find out about my marriage with Cole. I find it so crazy that I have been married to Cole for two whole years now! He has given me nothing but love and happiness throughout these past two years. Of course we have arguments but we always find our way back to each other.

"Hey girls," Taylor said walking over to give hugs.

"Hey," Fifth Harmony said as they sat down on the couch.

"So Liv, where was Cole going?" Miley asked.

"He has rehearsals," I said nonchalant.

"He's in a boyband right?" Camila asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes," I said.

"You and Cole are really cute together," Selena said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," I said playing with my hair a little.

"How'd you guys meet?" Ariana asked.

"We met through our parents, they were good friends in college, the one day my mom flew us down to Texas, Cole and I started talking late one night. We ended up falling asleep on the hammock, the next day his dad walked out and woke us up. My mom wasn't happy with me at the time. Then she and Cole's family went shopping, I stayed home with Cole and we put on a movie and that was when he kissed me for the first time, and then asked me to be his girlfriend, the end," I said smiling.

"Wow," Jade said.

"How long have y'all been together?" Demi asked.

"Almost two years," I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"You are only fifteen, and he's?" Perrie asked.

"He's seventeen," I said.

"Not that bad of an age gap," Miley muttered.

"Nope," I said before I pulled out some paper and started writing some songs.

Cole POV

I got back in my car after a long dance rehearsal. I took a deep breath before I drove towards Target. I wanted to get Liv something for our anniversary and I don't want it to be huge, just something enough to let her know I love her.

I went back towards the books and saw what was available and what kind of book she might want. Even though I try to stop her from reading, I can't. She's at peace when she is reading, and sometimes there might be a message or a word that will stick out to her and she will turn it into a song.

I heard Liv's text tone message ring as I looked at the text.

Liv 💜: Can I call?

I shook my head and called her. She picked up instantly.

"Cole?" She asked sounding a little worried.

"Hi baby, what's up?" I asked.

"Are you on your way home?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm at Target getting some stuff for tonight," I said.

"You're at Target?" She asked surprised.

"Yes," I said.

"Can you pick me up something?" She asked.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked.

"This is so embarrassing," Liv said.

"Babe, just tell me," I said.

"Can you pick me up more pads?" She asked. "Please?"

"Yeah, just send me a picture of the kind you use," I said.

"Really?" Liv asked.

"Yes, I want to make sure I grab the right size, and product you use," I said grabbing the one book on the shelf before walking towards the candy isle to pick up some KitKats.

"You're the best, you know that?" Liv asked.

"Every time you tell me," I said smiling. "I'll be home soon, I love you," I said.

"I love you too, thank you again!" She said before she hung up the phone. I went over towards the pads and stood around there with my phone waiting for the text.

"Excuse me mister, can I help you with something?" A woman in her late thirties asked.

"I am waiting for a text from my sister," I said as Liv's text tone went off. I looked at the picture and started looking for the pads.

"Is this what she's looking for?" The woman asked handing over the green package. I looked at the photo again and nodded my head.

"Yes, thank you for your help," I said.

"No problem," the woman said before I walked out of the isle and towards the cash register.

The woman that rang me up didn't give me a second glance when she saw the pads.

"Sister?" The woman asked. I nodded my head.

"Two of them, it was my younger sister that asked me to get her them," I said.

"What a great older brother you are," the woman said before she rang up my total.

"Thank you," I said. I paid for my items before I drove home.

The cars in the driveway were gone as I pulled right in. I walked into my house as Liv came running over towards me.

"I got them don't worry," I said as I pulled out the pads from the one bag.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said before taking them from my hand and running towards the bathroom.

Liv POV

I walked back into the living room and walked over to Cole. "Thank you," I said again giving him a hug.

"No problem, I might've had to play the "my younger sister," card but I got it done," he said kissing the top of my head.

"What do you want me to wear tonight?" I asked.

"Follow me," Cole said taking my hand and leading me to our room. I sat down on the bed as he walked into my closet.

I saw my book on the floor as I picked it up and continued to read.

"OLIVIA!" Cole said as I looked up at him from my book. He was holding a red v neck shirt, dark jeans, and my brown sandals.

"Okay," I said turning the page in my book.

Cole rolled his eyes. "Get dressed, we will leave in about a half hour," he said walking out of our room. I rolled my eyes and put my book down.

I got dressed in the outfit he picked out for me before I fixed my hair. I put my hair in a half up half down style, before adding a little bit of makeup. I smiled at myself before I grabbed my purse. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

I got on the app "Wattpad," and started reading a story on there for a minute before I felt Cole's lips on my cheek.

"Put the book away," Cole said taking my hand and pulling me up. He wrapped his arms around me as I smiled at him. "Are you ready for an amazing night with me?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes," I said before I kissed his lips. I pulled away after a few seconds as I heard Theresa walk into the living room.

"Before you go, your dad and I got you something," Theresa said handing us a bag. I pulled out the card and handed the bag to Cole.

I opened the card and smiled. "A fifty dollar gift card to Olive Garden," I said. "Thank you," I said giving Theresa a hug.

"You're welcome sweetie," she said.

I watched Cole as he pulled out two shirts from the bag. The one shirt said, "Future Mrs. Pendery," and the other had "My future wife is Liv Stevenson." I shook my head.

"Wow, thanks mom!" Cole said sarcastically. "Might as well where the ring tonight Liv," Cole said jokingly.

"Cole," I said rolling my eyes.

"I was joking," Cole said.

"Thank you Theresa," I said.

"You're welcome, now just to get your husband in line," she said shaking her head.

"Trust me, I have him wrapped around my finger," I whispered.

"Are you ready?" Cole asked grabbing his car keys. I took a look at Cole and realized he was wearing his white button up shirt with his black vest and black dress pants. His hair was spiked up a little. I nodded my head and took his hand. "We will be back mom," Cole said as he opened the front door for me.

We got in his car and he started driving us to dinner. I kept looking outside the window lost in my thoughts. I still can't believe I've been married to him for two whole years. I can't believe he's put up with me for two years. I love our good memories, our bad memories I wish didn't happen.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, just thinking," I said.

"Is it about me?" He asked with a smile.

"Always," I said.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Our good memories," I said putting my hand on his which was located on the console.

"I love those memories too," Cole said as he pulled up to Olive Garden. I noticed the parking lot was empty.

"What did you do?" I asked. Cole ignored my question and got out of the car before locking my door. I rolled my eyes before he walked over to my door and unlocked the door before helping me out.

"I know your ways Mrs. Pendery," Cole said with a wink.

We walked inside and got seated right away. The waiter already had my drink at the table before I even sat down.

"Cole," I said.

"Yes babe?" He asked.

"Did you do this for me?" I asked. Cole nodded his head.

"I feel like I haven't treated you right, and that ends now," Cole said.

"Cole, you know I'm not crazy about the whole, above and beyond, or the way the movie's and books make the dates to be. I'm really laid back," I said.

"I know, but you said I could do this for you every once and a while," Cole said before we got handed our breadsticks.

There's no point in arguing with him. He's headstrong. Passionate, whatever gets said to him, he does everything he can to make it happen.

Our meals came out a few minutes later as we just talked about random things and reminisced about the past. Once we finished, Cole paid and we walked back to his car.

I thought we were going to go home but he missed the turn and kept driving.

"There's more?" I asked. Cole nodded his head.

"Babe, just relax, we will be there soon," he said taking my hand in his.

Fifteen minutes later I saw Cole pull into a parking lot and got out of the car. I got out of the car and saw we were at the beach.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said taking my hand in his  leading me towards the the sand. I kicked off my sandals and carried them as we made it to a blanket and a projector screen. Cole sat down on the blanket before I sat down beside him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we stared out at the sea and watched the sun go down. I looked up at him as he was staring at me. I leaned forward and kissed his lips as he kissed me back. I pulled away and rested my nose against his.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Cole said.

We pulled away from each other before we started the movie, "Safe Haven."

It's a really good movie, but I felt a lot like the main character. New to town, made up name, lying to everyone on who I am. Except in the movie, the guy has children, and their mother "left" them. By the end of the movie, I was in tears.

"Liv, are you okay?" Cole asked.

I shook my head and cried into his arms. "Baby, it's okay, it's just a movie," he said.

"I know, but tomorrow," I said.

"I know, IM5 and your girls are coming over and we are going to hang out at home, and sing a little, okay?" Cole said. I nodded my head. "You are okay," he said.

"I'm sorry," I cried.

"Shh," Cole said rubbing his hands around my bare shoulders. I saw him reach other for a bag as he pulled out a black sweatshirt and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he said. "I also got you these," Cole said handing me a little bag.

"I thought we weren't going to do gifts this year," I said rolling my eyes.

"You might've agreed, but I didn't," Cole said as I opened his gift.

"Yes! KitKats!" I said as I smiled.

"There's more," he said.

I pulled out the book and smiled. "BEAUTIFUL DAY!" I yelled.

"I know she's your favorite author and I didn't think you had read her new book yet," Cole said before I cut him off by kissing him.

"I love you," I said before hugging him.

"I love you too baby," he said as I smiled.

"I have your gift at home," I said.

"That's okay, whenever your ready we'll go back home," he said before he pulled out his phone. He faced it towards me as I smiled. Cole stood beside me and took our photo before we packed up our things and went back home.

I ran into my room and pulled out the bag from my closet. I walked into Cole's room to find him shirtless. I smiled.

"I got your gift," I said.  Cole grabbed a white T-shirt and put it on before walking over to me.

"Thank you, but you've given me everything and more than I could ask for," he said.

"I know, same here, but it's hard to go shopping and find something that screams "that is totally for my boyfriend!"" I said handing him the bag.

Cole took the gift bag from me, and sat down on the bed. I sat down beside him as he pulled out a new watch.

"Oh my, how did you know?" Cole asked.

"I listen when people talk," I said.

Cole raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled at the ground. "You also put my words into songs!" Cole said tickling my stomach. I laughed.

Cole removed his hands from my stomach and took the watch out of the box and put it on.

"Yeah," I said looking down catching my breath.

"Hey, it's okay, I love it, and I love you," Cole said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Happy anniversary Liv," he said.

"Happy anniversary Cole," I said kissing his lips.

—————————————

Happy April!

Happy Friday!

Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 880 33
What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him, but does that mean you can't? Dana Vau...
308K 3.1K 92
these are basically short stories. They are imagines. If you want I can make one for you and your favorite IM5 member. Just give me your name a theme...
2.3K 206 30
I was Inspired by a well known gang story about im5 from iamnobodygirl but this one has its own twist please if you have not read our unpredictable l...
155K 2.6K 83
This is my first David Scarzone fanfiction. Hope you like it :)