Lost & Found

By MeloveDBZ

On a faraway planet named Gem, a set of twins girl, Liza and Lena are raised in an abusive home. Experiences... More

1: Hurting Ways
2: Cared
3: Why?
4: Abandoned
5: Found
6: Little One
7: Known
8: New Things
9: Odd Greetings
10: Loved
11: New Family
New Life
Fun
More Fun
First Day
First Day Continues
The Vision
Learning
Anger
Afraid
College
Nightly Talks
Moving Out
Proper Introduction?
Really Sam?
Worry
More Signs
It becomes reality
RoboWarrior
Enemies Become Friends
Jetfire
The Matrix
The Tomb Of The Primes
Battle For Life And Power
Destiny
Revival 0f A Prime
Fighting For Family
Unexpected Surprise?
Heartbroken
Healing
Meeting More
Healing Better
Planning
Convincing
A Gift
New Relative?
Learning To Be Cybertronian
Halloween 🎃
Childish Adults
Unknown Thoughts
More New Things
Training
Humans
Story Time
Back Here Again?
I'm in Trouble!
Girly Problems.
Murderous Rampage
Sick Day
Another Surprise?
More and More New Things
Knowing Each Other
Lessons
Gotta Go Back Once Again
Anger Issues
Human Holidays Are Weird
First Snow Day
Valentines Day
The Aftermath and Memories
An Odd Birthday
Truth Or Dare
Backfired
Ambush
Kidnapped
Wanted Secrets
Little Hope
Rescue
Risky Sacrifices
Recover
Traumatized
A Special Dream
An Attempt
It's Not My Fault!
Fun in the Night Sky
A Bit of Trouble
Regrets
Sleepover
New Base
Newcomers
Painful Memories
Daily Explosions
Payback
True Family
Dark of the Moon
The Great Sentinel Prime
Imposter
Traitor
A Promise
Final Leave
The Return
Stepping Up
Recurring Nightmares
A Tragedy
Determined Spirit
Heavy Guilt
A Slight Recovery
It's All Part of War
Natural Pain
First Love
The Backstabbing Truth
Final Precious Moments
Slight Faith in Humanity
Reunion
Revealed Secrets
On the Run
A New War
Bots Reunited
A Quiet Moment
The Future Awaits
Tough Reveal
Machinery vs. Organic

There's More?

383 10 0
By MeloveDBZ

Chapter 87: There's More?
______________________________________________

You only have one shot at this. Don't blow it Liza.

"Hey dad." I called as I approached the large red and blue mech in the hangar. "Can I talk to you about something?"

He turned and lowered his hand. "Of course." I climbed into his awaiting palm and gripped onto his thumb to steady myself as he lifted me to his shoulder. "What is that you would like to speak about, Liza?"

"Well," I settled onto his shoulder and held onto the smoke stacks that protruded from his back. "There's this...thing that's going on."

He turned his head slightly to glance at me with a raised optic ridge. "Thing?"

"I-It's not a thing...it's more like an invitation."

"Invitation?" He questioned. "Invitation to what?"

My gaze shifted to the soldiers passing by below us. "It's not an invitation...well it kinda is an invitation but Janylaah asked and you're probably most definitely gonna say no but...dad canIpleasehaveasleepoveratNylaah'shouse?"

"Uh," A puzzled look crossed his features. "Pardon?"

I took a deep breath. "I said can I please have a sleepover over at Nylaah's house?"

"A...sleepover? I am unfamiliar with that human term."

"It has something to do with you staying at another person's house...I think."

He shifted slightly. "Tell me. What occurs at this 'sleepover'?"

I shrugged. "I don't know much about it either. I guess you do fun activities and play around at someone's house." His optics turned white for a few minutes before they returned to their natural deep blue color.

"I see...this sleepover is some sort of overnight stay at another's home."

"Yeah something like that! You could say it's something like...a playdate maybe? We just play around and have fun!"

"Hm." He softly hummed.

"So, can I go!" I asked hopefully.

He was silent for a few seconds before he replied, "This 'sleepover' requires you to leave the base."

"Well yeah-"

"And you're on punishment." He stated matter factly.

"Yeah but maybe just maybe you could...let it slide?" I squeaked.

He frowned and shook his head. "Absolutely not."

"But dad!"

"No Liza."

I whined. "Please?"

"No." My arms folded across my chest and my lip stuck out into a pout.

"Pretty please?"

He shook his head once again.

Even the puppy dog eyes weren't working!

"But please daddy I really wanna go!" I pressed my hands together into a praying motion. "This probably will be the last time I will actually be able to spend time with her before school is over in like a week and it won't be long before we're leaving for Washington! I might not ever see her again and I'm pretty sure that she's the first and last human that's my age that I will be able to understand. The rest of them are super weird." I grumbled.

"Please, can I go? I promise I'll be good! I'll be super good! I won't do anything bad again. I'll do two laps around the entire base or fifty push-ups, twenty pull-ups or even run a mile if you want me to. I even cleaned up my room you can go see for yourself, promise! Plus if you let me go it will be my first human sleepover. Don't you want me to experience new things and act all human like? You have to let me go! I'll do anything!" I begged and leaned against the side of his face.

"Pleeaassee!"

He remained silent and a look of concentration settled on his features as if he was thinking. "...please." I pleaded once more. He probably thinks I'm the most annoying person on this planet right now.

"Very well youngling." He sighed. "I will allow you to go to your human friend's 'sleepover'."

I squealed with glee and kissed his cheek. "Yay! Thank you daddy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Just know your punishment has been extended for a few extra days and I will only allow this to happen just this once. Next time you won't be so lucky youngling."

That's fair...I guess.

"And I will be asking Lennox for more information about this human 'sleepover'."

I nodded in understanding. "Ok. Thank you! You're the best!"

He shook his head with a small grin before asking, "Is there any way I can contact the creators of your human friend?"

"Yep! She gave me her address and her dad's phone number, so you can-"

"Optimus." At hearing the call of his name, my dad turned around to face a pleased Prowl.

Either something good happened or maybe I should be worried that I haven't seen Sunstreaker or Sideswipe today.

"Prowl," My father acknowledged his SIC with a nod.

I smiled and waved at him. "Hey Prowlie."

He frowned at the nickname but returned the greeting and turned his attention back to my dad. "I have good news. Your message was received and we have an Autobot ship en route to Earth."

I gasped. "More bots?"

"That is good news." My dad smiled.

I can't believe it! "So we're gonna have new bots walking around? When will they be here?"

"I've sent the landing coordinates and they should arrive seventy miles out in the west in exactly one week."

Just a week?

My dad nodded. "Excellent. And who all is onboard?"

"The group consists of Wheeljack, Dino, Brains, Red Alert and the Wreckers; Leadfoot, Topspin and Roadbuster."

What's a wrecker?

"I have already informed Major Lennox of their arrival and some adjustments will be made on the new base to accompany our needs."

"Noted. Thank you, Prowl."

The black and white mech nodded and turned on his heel to exit the hangar.

"Daddy." I called as I watched Prowl leave.

"Yes?"

"What's a Wrecker and what does it do? Who's Wheeljack? Who are all those other bots?"

"Liza," He chuckled softly. "One question at a time please."

_____________________________________________

"You have a brother?!"

The green medic let out a startled gasp and dropped his tools. "Primus! Are you trying to give me a spark attack?"

I crossed my arms and approached the mech with a pout. "You didn't tell me!"

Ratchet raised an optic ridge. "What?"

"Wheeljack, your brother that you didn't bother telling me about!"

"You never asked." He pointed out as he kneeled down to pick up his tools and set them in their rightful place.

"You never mentioned something like this!"

"Once again you never asked. How did you find out about Wheeljack anyway?"

My arms fell back to my side. "There's a new ship of bots coming in soon and your brother, Wheeljack happens to be one of them."

I waited patiently for a happy cheer or burst of excitement to emit from the medic but instead Ratchet groaned and slapped his hand against his face. "For Primus Sake!"

"Uh...Ratch," My face scrunched up in confusion. "Aren't you supposed to be happy? This is your brother."

"And to think I got used to not dealing with explosions everyday!"

Explosions? "What are you talking about? Is he a secret Con or something?"

A horrified look appeared on his face. "What?! No! He's an inventor."

"Well I don't see why-"

"That can't go one fragging day without trying to blow himself to smithereens! You think Optimus and IronHide has a record for being in the Med Bay? You'd be surprised of what he could do to himself in day than those two could get themselves slagged by Cons in a week!"

ooookayyy.

________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.8K 62
"Space Girl, show me the stars You know the galaxies of my heart." ~ space girl by frances forever | Onyxia, the daughter of Optimus...
981 61 16
Laura-Lee Lennox, not someone you want to pick a fight with or get on her bad side in general. She's daring, adventurous, and doesn't take jack sh*t...
71.8K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
30K 1K 51
Books of this series: 1. Fell in love with a spy 2. Fell in love with a spy 2 3. Fell in love with the combat instructor 4. Dream 5. Medical me...