Trepidation | H.S.

flickershe által

[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see... Több

CAST AND INTRODUCTION
1 | Indiana - Sugar
2 | Indiana - Files
3 | Indiana - Stars
4 | Harry - Clothes
5 | Indiana - Photos
6 | Indiana - Encounter
7 | Indiana - Shots
8 | Indiana - Knock
9 | Indiana - Suitcase
10 | Indiana - Maze
11 | Indiana - Showtime
12 | Harry - Fire
13 | Indiana - Sneaky
14 | Indiana - Self-inviting
15 | Indiana - High
16 | Indiana - Drive
17 | Harry - Euphoric
18 | Indiana - Shop or Shot
19 | Indiana - Mafia
20 | Indiana - Night
21 | Harry - Free-fall
22 | Indiana - Boat
23 | Indiana - Cliff
24 | Harry - Nightmare
25 | Indiana - Breakfast
26 | Indiana - Call
27 | Indiana - Sink
28 | Harry - Panic
29 | Indiana - Confession
30 | Indiana - Confused
31 | Indiana - Cold
32 | Indiana - Stress
33 | Harry - Trauma
34 | Indiana - Trust
35 | Harry - Blindfold
36 | Indiana - Bonding
37 | Harry - Pain
38 | Indiana - Brain
39 | Harry - Torture
40 | Indiana - Lie
41 | Indiana - Blood
42 | Harry - Truth
43 | Indiana - Numb
44 | Indiana - Time
45 | Harry - Talk
46 | Indiana - Connection
48 | Indiana - Camera
49 | Indiana - Dirty
50 | Indiana - Sweat
51 | Harry - Party
52 | Indiana - Shower
53 | Indiana - Ponder
54 | Harry - Struggle
55 | Indiana - Caught
56 | Harry - Body
57 | Indiana - Discover
58 | Harry - News
59 | Harry - Dreams
60 | Indiana - Photograph
61 | Indiana - Memories
62 | Indiana - Last
63 | Harry - Crash
64 | Indiana - Wait
65 | Indiana - Headache
66 | Harry - Ring
67 | Indiana - Give
68 | Harry - Letter
69 | Indiana - Love
70 | Harry - Plan
71 | Indiana - Them
72 | Harry - Confront
73 | Indiana - Danger
74 | Harry - Sister
75 | River - Flashback
76 | Indiana - Escape
77 | Harry - Ready
78 | Indiana - Think
79 | Harry - Tell All
80 | Indiana - Answers
81 | Zayn - Commit
82 | Harry - Waiting
83 | Zayn - Goodbye
84 | Indiana - Finale
Epilogue

47 | Harry - Control

3K 79 32
flickershe által

It's an exploration, she's made of outer space
And her lips are like the galaxy's edge
And her kiss the color of a constellation falling into place

My chest was heaving up and down intensely as the platform I was standing on slowly lowered underneath the stage. A thin layer of sweat lined my body as the booming sound of the music slowly came to an end.

I pulled my in-ears out. Niall was standing next to me with his arm held up high, the microphone in his hand. He had a bright smile on his face, but I knew what he was more excited for.

The curtain of our final show before Halloween just shut, which meant it was time to party. Halloween was in three days, which also meant tomorrow we were going to attempt to lure whoever this group is towards us.

I'm nervous because Indiana offered to set herself up and have them come to her. I know we will all be there, just scattered around the room, but it's scary. I know she's beyond fucking strong and could probably take down anyone who stepped in her way, but just the thought that something could happen makes me anxious.

"Who's ready for the weekend off?" Niall cheered over the loud bass as the platform finally lowered to the ground and we were out of sight from the crowd.

"No ones more excited than you, Niall." I gave him a smile, and patted his shoulder as I walked past him.

There was a crew running around backstage taking mic packs and microphones from us. They always wanted to pack up as fast as they could, I never understood why they were in such a rush. I moved around in the darkness of backstage, handing all my shit to someone without saying a word.

I can't wait to go back to my apartment. That's why I liked it here, I actually had somewhere to stay and not worry about shit going down at a hotel. It was a nice apartment, it was the penthouse of the complex and it was very fitting.

Niall also had an apartment a couple of floors underneath me, because apparently this was his favorite city and he wanted to spend all of his free time here. I don't really understand him, but oh well.

The other boys tend to stay with him, or just stay in a hotel because I am not the friendliest of people. I don't like inviting people to stay in my places, they always trash it and bother me.

"I'm going to the casino," Liam said as we started to walk through the hallways back towards the dressing rooms. "Anyone want to join?"

There were people back here who obviously didn't belong back here who stared at us with shocked looks. It bothers me when people with money try to use their connections to get back here. They all come for the same thing that they never get, meeting us.

"Fuck yeah!" Niall cheered, as he excitedly wrapped his arm around Liam's shoulder. "What about you three losers?"

"I'm out." I said raising my hands. There was no way in hell I'd be going to a casino tonight, I had much better plans. Plans that involved Indiana.

"I'm gonna stay back," Zayn said which made Niall pout. "Louis, you wanna smoke?"

"Yes please," He said, sounding desperate. "Niall, can we have the keys to your apartment? We're staying there."

Zayn and Louis were always super close, but in a different way than Zayn and I. I don't think they knew much about each other emotionally and deeply, yet they always made each other positive and had a good time.

"As long as you don't trash it before I get there," Niall laughed, pulling out a set of keys from his pocket and setting them in Louis' hand. "Let's go before someone hunts us down, Liam."

I watched as Niall pulled at Liam's arm so they would turn down a hallway, departing from us. These buildings were always too damn confusing, I never know where I'm going.

"We're heading out," Zayn spoke up, giving me a smile as him and Louis went to turn down the same exit. "Don't have too much fun being lonely."

He winked as he turned away and I just shook my head at him. I hid it, but I actually had a small smile on my face. I kept walking until I found the room I wanted. I wanted to spend the rest of the night with Indiana, but I don't know if she's at that point yet.

I nervously walked up to the door that was labeled 'stylist', giving it a few soft knocks. I could hear some shuffling on the other side of the door as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans.

"Shows over already?" She asked when she swung the door open, looking surprised to see me on the other side. She was quick to recover, putting a smile on her face.

"Don't sound too excited to get a four day break from work." I joked, leaning against the door frame as I raked my eyes up and down her body.

She had on a pair of black, looser fitting jeans with a cropped red tank top that hugged her chest lightly. Her tan skin was exposed as her hair flowed down her shoulders.

"Three if you count tomorrow as working," Indiana said with a light laugh. "What's up?"

I don't know why I felt nervous to ask her to come over. It was like I was a middle school boy who couldn't talk to girls for shit. She always makes me get butterflies, I want to impress her.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?" I said nervously biting my lip slightly. "I'm staying in my apartment for the rest of the trip, I'd love for you to see it. You can stay in a guest bedroom if you want, I don't want you to sleep in a shitty hotel. Especially with everything going on."

I think that's the most I've ever spoken to her. I could have simply asked her to stay the night, I didn't need to spill out a whole life story coming up with a fucking excuse.

"Harry, it's just me." She chuckled, and leaned forward to grab my hands in between her small ones. "I would love to come over. I've heard many stories about this apartment, it better not be disappointing."

Many stories, that's for sure. More like the idiotic boys totally trashing the place and then puking all over it.

I gave her a soft smile as I watched her grab a bag off the counter before following out of the room behind me. I had someone bring my Tesla over here, so I could have it while we were here for the next few days. When I saw it parked outside of the back of the venue, I felt safer knowing I was driving that.

It's stupid, I know, but you never know if I'll end up needing it one day.

The drive back to my apartment was fairly quick. Indiana had her gaze out the window for most of the ride, and I couldn't help myself from staring at her every now and then. She looked so peaceful as she stared at the bright night lights.

"I like your tattoo," I spoke up, breaking the silence. "It's very pretty."

It was very simple and small, and was only exposed if she had her hair to the side or up. It was right on the back of her neck, and fit like it was a piece of her. It was also so soft and different from what I would've expected from her personality.

"Thank you," She said softly, and out of habit ran her finger over the back of her neck. "I got it for my dad, it's his birth flower. It's a-"

"Violet," I said, interrupting her, and she turned her head to meet my eyes. "February flower."

"Yeah," She said nodding slowly. She looked very confused which made me laugh a bit. "How'd you know that?"

"It's my birth flower too, duh!" I said joking as I let out a chuckle.

"Your birthdays in February?" Indiana asked through a laugh and I gave her a nod. "When?"

"February first," I said sternly. "What about you, my little star?"

I said the nickname without even realizing it, but an even wider smile took over her face making all my nerves go away. Every time I called her that, her cheeks flushed slightly and I always thought it was super cute.

"June first," She said with a nod. "We are matching."

"Little Gemini you are, hmm?" I said with a smirk. "It explains a lot."

"Hey!" She said whacking me playfully. " I could say the same to your Aquarius ass, Mr. Narcissist."

"Don't call me out like that," I whined as I pulled into a parking space. I could hear her laughing, a real genuine one. "Now get inside before I call your ass out!"

Indiana shook her head with a smirk on her face as she stepped out of the car. It was so weird being able to walk into a building with no fans around. It was private and nobody knew I lived here.

Well they didn't until Niall threw a massive party and invited the whole state.

I watched as her eyes widened when we walked in the entrance of the complex. It was definitely one of the nicest apartments in the city, but I paid a shit ton of money for it so it better be nice.

"Mr. Styles," The doorman who I had become familiar with from the previous times I was here greeted us. "Long time no see, hope you enjoy your time here."

I gave him a nod, grabbing Indiana's hand in mine so I could pull her down the main floor area. It was large and very modern, and she took in the entire space as we walked towards the elevator. It was clear to me now that she was rich as fuck, yet she still seemed so surprised by this nice of a building.

"This is very.." She said slowly as we stepped onto the elevator. I was standing behind her, and I wrapped my arms around her waist so I could comfort her, I could tell she felt out of place. "Grand."

"Do you not live in an expensive ass apartment?" I chuckled as I leaned down to rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Nope," She simply shrugged. "I've never really felt at home anywhere, so I've never really purchased anything big or grand. I like to save my money in case something happens."

"Well," I said through a light laugh. "I don't think you need to save that much money."

"I'm sorry I don't like to spend all my money on huge ass apartments." She said turning her head back so she could look at me. "And in the middle of nowhere."

"We aren't anywhere," I said in defense, leaning down so I could whisper against her ear. "We're in Vegas, darling."

Right as she tried to turn her body to fully face me, the doors opened to reveal my penthouse. Her jaw immediately dropped and I had to literally nudge her to get her to move.

I liked that this penthouse elevator could only be brought up to this floor if I triggered it with my key. It was kind of a pain in the ass if I lost my key though.

"Holy fuck," She said speechless as I slowly led her into the grand area. "Harry, this is fucking insane!"

She wasn't wrong. It's a bit excessive but I like it. It's spacious, that's how I'll explain it. I like my things spread out, and this definitely gives me space.

"You like it?" I asked as we stepped farther into the space.

"Harry," She said sternly, turning to me, and I felt like a little kid in trouble. "What the fuck do you need an eight person dining table for?"

"I don't know," I shrugged as I ran my hand across the dark wood of the dining table. "I just bought it furnished, I didn't do anything to it."

"Nice." Indiana said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Come on," I said as I walked further into the apartment. "Let me give you a tour. We got the kitchen, living room, and guest bedroom and bathroom down here, but that isn't important."

I grabbed her hand to pull her up the large staircase so we could reach the upper level. The stairs were long and obnoxious, but it was worth what was at the top.

"Here's the good stuff," I said with a smirk as I walked towards one door. "We've got a movie room in here, it's great but I don't use it."

"What? Do you have a murder room up here or something?" Indiana asked with an amused look and I whipped my head to her, almost getting whiplash from how fast I moved.

"Harry, what-" She tried to speak but before she could even finish I was already dragging her into a different room.

"Upper living room type shit over there," I said pointing to the couches that were spread out taking up a large area of the floor space. "And the master bedroom!"

"Why is my suitcase sitting here?" She asked when we walked up to the bedroom door. Oops.

"I.. uh asked them to bring it here earlier," I said slowly. "It wasn't safe for you to stay there."

"Alright, Harry." She said nudging me with a smirk on her face. "You can just say you missed me."

I did miss her.

I swung the door open to expose the large bedroom, which was very unnecessarily large for me. It was darker in this room, the dark paint color contrasting with the night sky. It was a large open space, with a big bed placed in the middle against a wall.

"Bedroom!" I said cheerfully when she could see the space in front of us.

"This is.. big." She said cautiously as we moved farther into the room.

"You wanna see something?" I asked excitedly. "Well, two things."

"Is it your murder room?" She joked as I moved to one of the doors, and she followed shortly behind.

"Close," I said, opening the door to show a massive walk-in closet. "It looks like a closet right?"

I know I was speaking way too excitedly, but I've never shown someone this before, and I was very excited. I know she would enjoy it a lot too.

"It does," Indiana said, confused as we walked farther into the closet, and I moved towards one of the walls that was lined with clothes. "A very big, but empty closet."

"Well, I don't wear much." I laughed as I pushed the clothes aside so I could find the hatch I was looking for. "Here we go."

It just looks like a shelf, but it's actually very handy. I pushed against the wall, moving a door to reveal a room. Not just any room, a panic room, and a weapon room. AKA my favorite room in the apartment.

"Jesus, fuck.." Indiana said with wide eyes and a jaw on the floor. "This is fucking insane!"

The walls were lined with different weapons, from guns to pliers and more. There were a few dressers that were filled with different things such as ammo, first aid kits, and even food and water. I had anything in here that could ever be needed.

"Nice right?" I asked and she shook her head vigorously. She looked like a kid in a candy shop. "And, we can lock it from the inside. No one can get in here."

"This is amazing, Harry." She said as she walked across the room letting her hand trail across all the items. "Fireplace tools?"

"We don't just use them for the fireplace out there, darling." I smirked as she picked one up to twirl around in her hand. "I have one of these in every single one of my apartments. The one in New York is even better."

"Harry," She whispered as she walked closer to me until she was right under my stance. "This is a dangerous place for me."

"Is it really?" I asked, teasing her as she grabbed something off of one of the tables.

"What is this for?" She asked holding up a whip and had an amused look on her face. "This looks like it could be used for other things."

"What kind of things?" I asked excitedly, understanding what she was hinting at.

"I think you'll just have to ponder about what those things are," She whispered, leaning on her tippy toes to reach my ear. "Onto the next part?"

I watched as she turned on her heel, leaving me in the middle of the room as she carried the whip in her hand, rolling it between her fingers. That fucker, she knew what she was doing, and obviously my dick understood it too.

"That girl," I muttered to myself as I started to walk out of the room. I made sure to shut off all of the lights and lock the door before leaving the closet. "Ah, you've found my second favorite spot."

I had a smile on my face as I stopped in my tracks. She was looking out the window that led to the balcony with a surprised but excited look on her face.

"You have a fucking hot tub build into your balcony?" She asked as I walked up behind her. My body was so close to hers it was practically touching, but just her scent being so close to me was driving me insane.

"I do, it's very fun." I said as I placed my hands on her hips, and she spun around so her back was pressed against the glass. "We should use it one day, or night. It's even more fun then."

Fuck, how is just the sight of her holding a whip doing so much to me. Not to mention the thoughts running through my head right now over what could happen in that hot tub.

"I could think of some fun things we could do." She whispered as she brought one of her hands up to cup my jaw, and the other played with the curls at the nape of my neck.

"Could you?" I asked, feeling that familiar thrill shoot through my body when she pulled me close towards her. "Tell me about them."

Her eyes were darker now, and a playful look laid on her face as she ran her thumb over my lip. I know she could feel my growing erection pressing into her lower stomach as I pinned myself against her.

"Think of us in the hot tub," She started, whispering against my lips. "I'm riding you in the warmth of the hot tub, but the thing is, I have your hands tied. So you can't touch me, and you're begging me to come-"

I snapped, wrapping my hand around her throat quickly, making her head bounce against the glass slightly. She knew what she was doing, her face read it all.

"So fucking dirty, aren't you?" I asked as I pressed a kiss against her lips between my words. "Seems like you're craving to feel me inside of you again."

I moved my hand from her throat, still wanting to be careful with her when I lifted her by her thighs to wrap around my waist. Our lips connected with heat filled in it, our tongues fighting against each other.

"You feel so good though, of course I want you." She said pulling back slightly with a smirk on her face. "Take me to the bed."

Her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist and my hands were squeezing her ass. Her soft lips were attacking my neck in delicate kisses littering her marks all over me. My hands squeeze her ass tighter as I tried to walk towards the bed, which is pretty hard to do when your girl is about to send you off the edge of a cliff.

I was already losing my fucking mind but when bit lightly into my neck, sucking a small bruise into my skin, I lost control. I groaned when she moved her hands to pull at the roots of my hair just in the way I liked it.

I was throbbing to feel her perfect cunt wrapped around me, as she screamed my name. She always pushed me to my highest, she made me loose control.

I couldn't even make it to the bed before I was slamming her back against the wall. She hit it with a harsh thud but had a playful smile on her lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," I mumbled against her lips as I groped her ass. "You aren't going to be able to stand."

"All bark, no bite." She smirked as she rolled her hips forward, grinding against my erection. "Now, I want you to fuck me with your tongue and then I'll show you just how I like it."

Her bottom lip was pulled between her lip as she rolled her hips against my letting out an innocent moan. I grunted as she teased me, rolling her hips as slow as possible and I leaned my head over to suck a sweet spot into her neck.

"Harder.." She moaned when my teeth sunk into her neck. The sweet spot just above her collarbone was now bruised and marked with my own.

She nudged my head so I would look up at her and she connected our lips before whispering her next words very quietly.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" She asked, pulling my bottom lip to roll between her teeth and I couldn't produce any sound. "Good, now take me to the bed and do what I asked."

A chill went down my spine and my dick grew even harder at her words. I forget she doesn't like to stay quiet, she's a feisty little one, and she gets what she wants.

It's crazy the effect this girl has on me. My body is like fireworks for her. Each little nerve is exploding and begging for more of her touch, as my brain is dizzy and high on her taste.

I needed to feel more of her.. taste more of her. I complied, and did what she asked as fast as I could. I spun her around and off the wall feeling so different as I rushed to feel more.

I've never put aside the dominance in me like this before. Everyone bone in my body wants to snap and fuck her until she begs me to stop, but the other part is dying to see what she does.

It was so exciting, the nervousness of not expecting what would be next. I wanted it, even though it meant letting her take some control.

I threw her onto the bed roughly and she let out a little yelp before sitting up to look at me. Her eyes were darker than their normal golden brown as they raked down my body.

Her eyes stopped on the apparent bulge in my jeans before wet her lip and bounced over so she could reach my belt. I was standing at the edge of the bed, watching as she let the playfulness take over her body.

"Look how hard you are for me," She teased, looking up at me through her lashes as she unbuckled the belt. "Are you so desperate for me?"

I couldn't respond, but she already knew my answer. She quickly pulled the belt off, unzipping my jeans and pushing them down.

I kicked them to the side as her hands pulled at the bottoms of my t-shirt, signaling me to take it off. My hands played at the end of it before pulling it over my head.

She was antsy as she moved closer to the edge of the bed so her legs were on either side of my body. Her eyes never left mine as she moved towards me.

As her eyes pierced into the bulge, my cock throbbed already. All the blood in my body was flowing straight downwards, and I just couldn't get enough of her.

"I want to hear you say it," She whispered, moving her hand to palm over my jeans. "Tell me how bad you want it."

Her teeth were playing with the waistband of my boxers and the look on her face said it all. She knew how much she was affecting me.

"I think I have a better idea," I hummed as I pulled the ponytail off of her wrist. I tied her hair up quickly, my eyes never leaving hers. "I'm going to show you how much I want it."

"And I think you've missed my lips wrapped around you." She smirked using her hands to push down my boxers. "How does that sound, you fucking my mouth?"

"That sounds like you want me to use you like a slut." I said as I pulled her ponytail so her head was tilted up at me. "Is that true?"

"Yes." She said breathless as her hand wrapped around my aching length. She leaned forward, poking her tongue out to rub my tip against it back and forth, leaving a mess of pre-cum.

I moaned louder than I wanted to, but the feeling was too much. My eyes were rolled to the back of my head and my stomach was clenched.

The sight of her was too much for me. Watching my length disappear down the back of her throat is the hottest fucking thing I've seen.

"Let me fuck your mouth raw, and I'll give you my tongue." I said drawing my length back and tapping it against her cheeks. "Open up."

She shook her head like a little kid, and had a teasing look on her face. She tried to scoot back away from me, but I snapped my arm around her neck, pulling her closer to me.

"Open your mouth, my little slut." I spit as I slapped my hand across her cheek and she let out a deep moan.

Before I could even process what I was calling her, it rolled off my tongue. It felt so natural but as soon as I said it I got nervous. Her reaction was more than enough for me, and only aroused me more.

Indiana's mouth instantly opened, but she kept her eyes directly on mine. I positioned my tip right at her plump lips before pushing my entire length all in one thrust.

She didn't gag when I curved all the way down her throat, so I wanted to test her even more. I wanted to see how much she could take. I moaned as my hands tangled in her hair, each thrust going deeper and deeper.

"Jesus, fuck!" I moaned loudly when I couldn't hold it back anymore. This was affecting me much more than I thought it would.

I can't imagine what she must be feeling. My length is slipping down the back of her throat each time and it is so overwhelming. I could be coming much sooner than I wanted to if I kept this up.

"Give me your hand," I said between gritted teeth and she gave me her hand. "Feel me curving down your throat, hitting so deep."

I placed my hand over hers as I wrapped her delicate hand around her throat. She moaned loudly when I applied pressure along with my deep thrusts. I know she could feel me hitting the back of her throat each time.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I pulled back before I ended up coming.

I was going to show her how much I needed her, I had much more in store for her.

"I think you owe me something," Indiana spoke, her voice coming out hoarse from how rough I had fucked it. "Now come over here and undress me."

I didn't waste any time, pushing her down onto the bed as I pulled the hem of her shirt to pull it over her head. I connected my lips to her neck as we hit the bed, and I crawled on top of her.

I pulled at her bra, making it snap against her skin earning a deep moan. I unclasped it, discarding it across the room all while my mouth attacked her.

She arched her back as I sucked a deep bruise into her neck before lowering my mouth to a different territory. I left a trail of little bites and kisses until I reached his most sensitive areas.

My tongue rolled and soothed over her pebbled nipples. Her hands tangled into my hair as my tongue flicked over her nipple making it harden even more.

"Holy fuck!" She moaned when I lightly used my teeth to carefully pull at her nipple, making her squirm under me.

"Antsy today, aren't you?" I asked as I moved to her other nipple, so I could leave an open mouthed kiss.

"It's been too long," She moaned loudly and a shutter went down my spine. "Missed how you felt."

"I missed you too, darling." I hummed against her skin. "You're so desperate for me, begging for me to touch you."

She tried to push her hips against mine even with my weight on top of her. She desperately tried to grind against me even though she was still fully clothed on the bottom.

"I need to come," She whined, as she tried to push her hips against mine again. "Please."

"We are far from that, darling." I hummed against her nipple before I raised my head to look at her out of breath.

I'm sure this was torture for her. She was fully clothed and desperate to feel anything after I fucked her mouth so hard.

I lowered my fingers to play with the zipper of her pants before unzipping it and pulling her pants along with her underwear down. I slid them down her long, tanned legs letting them fall to the floor.

I grabbed her ankles to pull her closer towards me, and spread her legs so I could expose her. My eyes shamelessly stared at her center which was already soaking for me.

"Already dripping down to your ass like the slut you are?" I smiled as I lazily dragged my fingers down her soaking entrance.

She was breathing deeply, and her legs tried to clench together as I rubbed my thumb over her sensitive nub, making sure to circle slowly. My erection throbbed even more as I leaned my mouth down to her inner thigh to suck multiple hickeys littered across them.

It was a good spot, now she would think of me.

"Fuck me with your tongue." She hissed after I pulled back to look at the dark hickeys that were now covering her inner thighs.

My fingers dragged up and down her arousal, teasing her entrance as she drenched my fingers. She was so wet for me and I couldn't stop myself from bringing my fingers up to my mouth to suck them clean. Her taste was addictive.

"Are you going to ask nicely?" I teased looking into her eyes. My hand lowered again, pressing onto her clit so she would moan loudly.

"I don't think so, you keep teasing me like the-" She started, but was interrupted by a loud moan when I slapped my hand down on her cunt. "Fuck! Jesus, please give me your tongue, please!"

"Did you like that?" I asked when I saw her reaction and she gave me a shy nod. "What a fucking slut, do you want me to do it again?"

"Yes." She said breathless and she tried to clench her thighs together, but my nails dug into her thigh keeping them open.

"I knew you were a filthy whore," I said as I repeated the same action, slapping her clit again. "You're enjoying this so much.. you're dripping for me."

My fingers glided in her folds again and she hissed at the feeling from being sensitive. I collected some of her mess on my fingers before bringing them up to her mouth.

"Go on, have a little taste," I said pushing my fingers into her mouth. "I know you like it."

Indiana moaned as she swirled her tongue around my long fingers. She loved the taste of herself, but she wasn't the only one. I liked it even more.

It was so different, and it felt like dipping our toes into the water but her reactions were all I needed. No girl I'd ever been with before held up a wall like her, none of them wanted to have this much fun.

"Do you want my mouth now?" I asked, as I leaned my mouth closer to her core and she nodded when I popped my fingers out of her mouth. "Ask nicely."

"Harry, fuck me with your tongue now or I'll make you regret it." She snapped, thinking that would help her, but I only pulled away from her.

"Bad girls don't get to watch." I smirked as I pulled her by her ankles and surprised her when I flipped her onto her stomach.

It was hot, I couldn't lie. I loved the way she was talking to me, but she wasn't going to get away with talking to me like that.

I pulled her onto all fours, forcing her to arch her back. It was such a pretty sight for me, but poor Indiana. She wouldn't get to watch as I fucked her with my tongue.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, as I soothed my hand up and down her back as my body was pressed closely against hers.

"Yes, now hurry the fuck up." She said hurriedly as she shifted her hips closer to me, but I cracked my hand down on her ass hard. I know it will leave a huge mark.

"Stay like this, or you won't enjoy what happens." I whispered in her ear as she winced in pain. "Spread your knees."

She obeyed, spreading her knees as her back arched. I positioned myself behind her watching as her hands duh into the sheets, her knuckles white.

"So pretty like this," I hummed as my hand came cracking down on her ass again, and her legs clamped shut in response. "Maybe I'll fuck you like this tonight."

"No you won't," She said with a smile, turning her head back to look at me as I groped her red skin. "Now get busy."

Something inside me snapped, and I grabbed her ass harshly making her spread her legs even farther and I connected my mouth to her cunt. Her arousal was dripping down my chin, and this angle was even better for my to get deeper.

My tongue slipped in and out of her, and her pornographic moans filled the room. I missed seeing her face though.

Her perfect face as she pierced her eyes shut as they rolled to the back of her head. Her bottom lip pulled between her teeth, biting so hard she drew blood just so she could contain her moans.

Her sounds were all I needed though, and her sweet taste. It's so additive, and I can never get enough of it. I could feel her throbbing around my tongue as my own dick was screaming for relief. I was going to have the best fucking orgasm tonight.

"Fuck- Harry!" Indiana nearly screamed, and dug my nails into her skin. "Harder, fuck. Make me come on your tongue-"

Her obscene moan mixed with my own echoed in the room, and I'm sure we would end up with a noise complaint in the morning but I didn't care.

My tongue slid to her clit, flicking against it in a teasing movement. I wanted to edge her on bad. She was going to come so fucking hard.

Her moans were so loud as I brought her closer to her high, just so I could slow down and bring her back to me again. I could tell it was pissing her off, but it would be worth it.

She huffed and tried to turn around to face me, but I warned her. If she didn't stay in that spot it would earn her something. And tonight it earned a hard smack on her ass, the rings hitting it with enough force to break the skin.

"Just like that!" She moaned when I thrusted my tongue inside her again. "Give me more."

She pushed her hips back even more, and surprised me when she threaded her hand in my hair to pull me closer. My moan echoed through her body as it came out against her clit.

I kept fucking her with my tongue, hard and fast as I brought her to her high. My hand snaked around her waist so I could circle my finger on her clit, adding to the stimulation.

Her moans were so loud that it was making my dick throb so hard. I could feel the pre-cum leaking from my tip as she began to rock her hips so I would hit even farther.

"Oh, fuck!" She groaned, tightening her hold on my hair, and I rubbed my fingers on her clit even harder. "I'm going to c-"

She was interrupted by her pornographic moan as her orgasm hit her. Her body started to spasm and she screamed my name out, and I didn't even care to make an effort to cover her moans.

I picked up the pace with my fingers against her clit, as her face collapsed against the pillow to muffle her moans. I know she's pretty damn sensitive, but we aren't done yet. I know she can handle it.

I savored every taste of her as she squirted on my tongue. She was so addictive, and my hands dug into her hips as I licked every last drop.

Her breathing was heavy as my tongue licked up and down her folds, her arousal dripping down my chin.

"So addictive you are," I hummed to myself as I licked a long stripe all the way up to her ass. "We are going to have some fun next time."

My tongue flicked against her tightest hole, applying just a bit of pressure to tease her.

"Oh, fuck-" She moaned when I spanked her ass in the same spot once more.

Within a second, she was turned around on her knees and pushing me down onto the bed. My back hit the bed with a loud thud and she instantly moved to straddle my hips.

I have no idea how she moved that quickly, and I felt like I had whiplash. She had a smirk on her face as her hands pressed against my chest as he leaned down to connect our lips.

Her taste was still fresh on my tongue, and she hummed as the taste as our tongues collided. She shifted her hips over me, and it made me realize just how hard I was, it was almost painful.

"You're already so wet?" I asked, my voice coming out much darker and raspier.

Indiana started to grind her hips against me, and I could feel her arousal soak me as she glided her soaking folds over my dick that was positioned right under her. She knew what she was doing teasing me like this.

"Looks like you got a little something here," She teased as she dragged her tongue to lick up the mess her arousal had made on my chin. "All better."

"Such a slut you are, wanting to taste yourself so bad." I shook my head as my hands dug into her hips. "You liked me fucking you like the whore you are, hmm?"

"Yes, you made me come so hard." She moaned as she rolled her hips slowly and moved her hands to pinch her nipples. "But now it's time for me to take care of you."

"Is that your way of saying you're in charge?" I laughed as I soothed my hands over the curve of her hips. "You wanna ride my cock like this?"

She lifted her hips slight so she could rub my leaking tip over her sensitive clit. She his as she ran my length between her folds before positioning it at her entrance.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do," She smiled as she teased my tip at her entrance. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Lovely." I gave her a cheesy smile and her face became serious.

"Beg for me, Harry." She said leaning down to hover over my lips. "Tell me what you want."

Holy fuck.

I've never begged for a girl before, but something about this made my stomach flip. My body was like a firework exploding at the excitement she was giving me, my dick literally twitched in response.

I was so overwhelmed and her mouth traveling down to tease my nipple wasn't helping. Her tongue flicked over it and I let out a moan not being able to control it.

"Fuck- let me feel you," I pleaded breathless not able to stop myself. "Please, I need to be inside you."

My last words were just barely a whisper, but apparently it was enough for her. With that she left a sloppy kiss against my lips as she sank down taking my length in all at once with a gasp.

Indiana smiled as she sunk down slowly, and I could feel her walls stretching around me. She was so fucking wet and a buried inside her so easily she moaned as she lowered herself in all the way.

"Fuck-" She groaned and I could help but let out my own moan as I felt her walls clench around me. "You are so deep."

I was surprised when she started to rock back and forth so she could rub our body's against where they were connected. She must be throbbing so hard doing this so shortly after her orgasm, her legs are still shaking.

My eyes widened immediately when she snapped her hand around my neck to choke me. It was so shocking, but it affected me so much, my dick twitched inside her.

"Do you like it when I do this?" She asked, applying more pressure to the sides of my neck. "When I use your dick for my pleasure?"

"Yes." I said breathless as my hands moved to her hips to guide her. "Fuck, please start moving."

She gave me a smile as she lifted her hips slowly before sinking her hips down again and I let out a deep moan. I had never been affected like this before, and her hand on my throat was too much.

"You are going to come so hard, I can already feel you twitching inside me." She hummed as she raised her hips again, starting to pick up the pace. "Is that what you want? To fill me up with your cum?"

I couldn't say anything, this was too much for my brain. Her hips were bouncing up and down now and the grip on my neck was tight.

"Speak." She spit out, purposely teasing me as she slowed her movements down. "Beg and I'll let you come."

Her antagonizing is too much for me. I like it a lot, but not tonight. She's being too slow for me, and I'm going to get what I want.

"I think that should be you begging me." I said with a smirk and she slowed her moves down to the point where she was almost stopped.

I took her by surprise when I snapped her hand off my neck, and pushed her to the side before she could even think. Without even being able to connect the dots, I had already moved her around like a rag doll and she was now laying on her stomach.

I got on top of her, and grabbed my dick so I could position it at her entrance, pushing it in with one sharp thrust. I was leaning over her as I slammed into her repeatedly and my hands were connected with hers as the outstretched in front of us.

She was on her elbows as I tugged at her ponytail to tilt her head back. Her back was arched as I thrusted harshly in and out of her giving her no break. Her walls were clenched tightly around me and I don't think she has yet to process what happened.

"Oh, fuck!" Indiana moaned, throwing her head back on my shoulder.

Her ankles were crossed now, and each time I slipped in and out of her it was even tighter. I can't imagine how she much be feeling, because I feel fucking euphoric.

"Look at where we are now, darling." I whispered in her ear pushing myself in her at a slower pace this time so she could feel it all. "Don't underestimate me."

"You're just mad you can't-" She tried to whine, but I shut her up when my hand snaked around her throat squeezing tightly.

I was choking her very fucking hard as I drew my hips back to slam into her even harder. Her hot skin was pressed against mine, and she could barely get another breath or moan as I thrusted into her.

"I know you like this," I hummed in her ear as I tightened my grip on her throat. "You act all big and tough, but deep down you liked to be fucked like the slut you are."

"Fuck, Harry!" Indiana's obscene moans rippled through the room as I connected my lips to her neck. "Give me more, please."

I moved my hand to grip her jaw, and tilt her head back even further. I don't know how she's handling all of this, I can tell she is very fucking close.

"Say 'please daddy' and you'll get what you want." I whispered in her ear as I slowed my pace to tease her. "That's if you really want me to fuck you hard and fast."

I knew this would push her to a new level, and I have no idea if she'll even do it. It's worth a shot though, if she does this I might just combust on the spot because this is already too much for me.

I could feel her body freeze under me and I tilted her head back even further so our eyes would meet. My hips drew back dangerously slow, and she looked pissed, but excited.

"Please daddy, fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before." She said with a smirk on her face and I shut her up by snapping my hips back into her.

I was fucking her like I've never fucked anyone before. My thrusts were hard and dangerous. Hitting her so deep that her eyes were rolling to the back of her head and it was so hard that she didn't have any air in her lungs to even produce a moan.

She was so overwhelmed and so close, her body said it all. I looked to where our bodies were connected as she rested her head on my shoulder. Each time I pulled out her arousal was soaking my dick.

Indiana's walls were clenched so hard around me, and she kept unclenching to tease me knowing I was so close. I could also tell that she was even closer.

Her body was starting to shake, and I lowered my hand to choke her even harder as I focused on my thrusts. My hips were rolling in just the way to hit the deepest spots in her until she hit her breaking point.

"Holy fucking shit, Harry!" She screamed as her orgasm hit her, and my teeth sunk into her shoulder as her walls clenched even tighter around me.

Indiana's orgasm hit her even harder than both of us expected, and I could feel her squirting around me. My thrust started to become sloppier and her high consumed me and pushed me into my own.

"Holy fuck, Indie- fuck!" My moan echoed loudly around the room and I tightened my grip on her throat as my thrusts were sloppy and uneven.

I buried myself as deep as I could as my short spurts spilled into her. Our loud and pornographic moans filled the room as I let go of her neck.

I was feeling fucking insane. I was completely consumed by her, and feeling very overwhelmed. It was probably the strongest orgasm I've ever fucking had. She collapsed on her stomach, her warmth encasing me.

I just stayed still for a few minutes taking in all of her sensations. She was so out of it, I don't even think she realized I was still inside of her. I couldn't lie though, I was impressed with her.

Indiana winced as I pulled out of her slowly, leaving her empty and missing my warmth. She collapsed down onto the bed and I could tell how worn out she was.

I made sure to fuck her hard enough to leave her sore, and there was no way she would be able to walk right now. Her chest was rising up and down at a fast as I stayed on my knees and she tried to roll onto her back.

When she rolled over finally, I leaned down wanting to lick her clean, but only got a short taste before she whacked me in the head very hard.

"Fuck, stop!" She hissed as I dragged my tongue down her sensitive area, collecting my mess. "I'm too sore, stop being so fucking greedy!"

"I'm not being greedy, babe." I smirked as I planted a soft kiss on her clit, making her pull back in reaction.

"I've just lost all of my control."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

631K 11.4K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
165K 4.3K 20
"I-I'm not human" he stuttered. my eyes widened. we sat there in silence for a while while I processed his words. "w-what are you then?" I whispered...
573K 13.4K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...
94.1K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...