(cause coming up with titles is tough)

The press was having a field day. 

Suddenly, everyone seemed invested in their life, and it was irking Ashlyn to the farthest limits she didn't know could exist.

She and Draco couldn't go two blocks without someone jumping out at them, bursting with questions.

So they took to barricading themselves in their house, not going out for anything except work. Luckily, Ashlyn now had permission to use the fire and had gotten it connected with their house, so they would just use that.

"Did you hear? Neville is joining the force," Ashlyn said brightly, as she put a photograph aside.

"Neville Longbottom..." Draco muttered musingly. "I would have said he was a chicken, but...he killed Voldemort's snake and ran the DA for a year while being tortured. So, good choice, I suppose,"

He shrugged. 

"We've got Harry, now Longbottom, and you said Hermione will be shifting too, didn't you?" he said.

Ashlyn nodded, and they went back to doing their work.

"Reminds you of the old days, doesn't it?" Draco said a few minutes later as he went through the pictures he had taken.

They were sitting comfortably on the bed, making an album and he was arranging the photos by date, and Ashlyn was scribbling down little notes on the back. It was a nice way to spend their day off after a tiresome week.

"Yeah," Ashlyn nodded. "It seems like only yesterday we were sitting in the RoR...I miss Hogwarts,"

"You will be going soon, don't worry," Draco said. "That one next," he pointed at a picture with Ashlyn dragging him out to try a roller coaster at a muggle amusement park, they could see Draco's arm trying to slip out of the frame, but Ashlyn was holding him firmly in place.

"I should take you to Disneyland next," Ashlyn said as she picked it up, and turned it over and wrote something on the back. "We should send an application to the MACUSA then,"

"All for a trip?" he scoffed.

"All for a trip," she nodded. "Disneyland is worth it,"

"You look terrified," Ashlyn giggled as she held the photograph up again.

"No, I don't," Draco said sharply, not looking at the picture.

"Yes, you do," Ashlyn sang. "Look at you! I can literally hear you,"

"That was the third time you wanted to go on that stupid ride," he snapped, as though the memories still made him shudder.

"And mind you, the queue was huge,"

"Worth it," Ashlyn chirped and slipped it into its plastic space in the album. "And I don't see who you are trying to lie to. I heard you yell like a madman. You play Quidditch, Draco,"

"Yeah, that is Quidditch," Draco argued. "Who knows when that thing would give away? We could have fallen down from at least what was 300 feet! Quidditch is only a maximum of 150 feet if you stretch it,"

"That thing, you say, is called a safety bar, and it's there for a reason," Ashlyn sighed. "Obviously you wouldn't fall,"

"You don't know that," Draco snapped. Ashlyn shook her head incredulously.

"Draco, are you crying?" Ashlyn asked in a hushed whisper, mostly because she was thrown off guard.