Meeting 1

Ashlyn was sure she was glowing as she threw a handful of floo powder into the fireplace back at their place.

"Hermione!" she called as she hurried inside.

"Here," Hermione's voice answered from the kitchen, Ashlyn bolted.

 Hermione was cleaning the kitchen, waving her wand, as the pots and pans arranged themselves, and the plates cleaned themselves. Ashlyn threw her arms around Hermione when she saw her. 

"Oh," Hermione squeaked as Ashlyn squeezed her tight. "Why are you so happy?"

Ashlyn, beaming brightly, held up her left hand. 

Hermione took a moment to realise it and let out a gasp.

"Draco proposed?! Oh my god! Congratulations!" she hugged Ashlyn again. "We should tell Ginny," 

Ashlyn nodded, unable to talk. She was so happy that she was sure she had rings of glee around her brain, and currently, she was unable to produce any sounds other than squeals and odd yelps.

"Harry, where's Ginny?" Hermione asked stumbling into the place.

Harry looked up sharply, blinking at the unexpected visitors, an old piece of the Daily Prophet in his hands.

"Er—she's at practice. She's staying out, with her team, for their next match," he said. "It might be the last one she can play before...you know,"

"Oh, alright, thanks," Hermione said, jumping into the fireplace again.

Ashlyn hugged Harry once before vanishing after Hermione, leaving the man confused. 

They apparated to the stadium to check if Ginny was still there. Luckily, they found her, about to leave.

"Ginny!" Hermione cried across the pitch, and they ran towards her, Ashlyn in the lead.

Ashlyn hugged Ginny so hard, that she actually dropped her broom that she was holding.

"What—?"

Ashlyn shoved her hand under Ginny's nose. The redhead blinked, then squealed.

"Merlin's Beard! Good Godric, Ashlyn! Congratulations!"

And soon there were three young women squealing and hugging in the middle of the pitch, earing weird looks from the other team members of the Holyhead Harpies.

....................................

"Blaise," Draco announced himself as he stepped out of the fireplace. 

"What is it?" Blaise yawned from the floor, causing Draco to look down at his feet in alarm.

"What are you doing there?" he said.

"I was hammered last night," Blaise groaned heaving himself to his feet and moving to the kitchen like a zombie.

"What brings Draco Malfoy to my house this early in the morning?" Blaise said wearily as he leaned across the counter, reaching for a glass of water. 

"You seem to be in a good mood," he said. "Had a good night, did you?" he said winking suggestively.

"As a matter of fact, I did," Draco said nonchalantly. "But it's not just that. I proposed yesterday,"

"Okay," Blaise said, his eyes closed, sipping his glass of water. "What did you propose?'

"Did you even listen to me, Zabini?" Draco snapped. "I'm saying I proposed to Ashlyn,"