The Beach

Instead of sleeping, Ashlyn stayed up watching  AVPM, and other Starkid musicals. And it didn't help that she was still having the discussion in her head in the morning as she changed to go down to the Great Hall.

'Okay, look at it this way,' she told herself. 'We've got loads of time ahead of us, right?'

'Do you?' the voice said.

'Yes, we are still young,' Ashlyn thought resolutely.

'Exactly, you are young,' the voice snapped. 'What would you know?'

'Technically I'm 34. And I went through puberty twice!' she retorted. 'I'm more than old enough,'

'You've been 18 only once though,' the voice pointed out.

Ashlyn sighed. 'We can always talk it out,'

'What are you going to say?' the voice asked.

'Well, I'll tell him...I don't know,' Ashlyn gave up.

'First step,' the voice advised her. 'Act normal. He's going to feel really bad if you suddenly start acting weird after he told you,'

'Okay, normal,' Ashlyn told herself.

'You are actually going to listen to me?' the voice scoffed. 'You've lost it,'

'I have no other option,' Ashlyn thought desperately. 'I don't think my head is working the right way anymore,'

'When has it ever?' the voice sassed.

"I'm screwed, aren't I?" she whispered.

'Yup,' the voice in her head said simply. 'You knew it from the start,'

Ashlyn waved at Draco with her bright smile as she entered the Great Hall with Hermione and Ginny.

"Where were you last night?" Hermione asked as they sat down.

"The Pensieve," Ashlyn said pulling a plate towards her. "I was watching musicals...You know, maybe I should show them to you. It's absolutely hilarious,"

"What is it about?" Hermione said eagerly.

"Oh, it's about you lot," Ashlyn said simply. "You know a fan version. Even Voldemort is adorable in it,"

"What?" Harry who had heard nothing but the last thing spat.

Ashlyn sighed. 

"There's a musical back there," she said. Harry took a few seconds, but then caught on.

"It's about you lot, and the Voldemort in the musical is someone who likes tap dancing," she continued.

Ron choked on his porridge and was coughing badly as Hermione thumped him on the back.

"I'll show it to you sometime," Ashlyn said. "I take my foot, my little foot. And with that foot. Oh, how I'd start to shake~" she sang.

Harry, Ron and Hermione had half appalled, a half shocked look on their faces. Ashlyn chuckled and poured herself coffee. It's going to be something when they see the Draco Malfoy in the musical crushing on Hermione Granger...

Ashlyn felt her eye twitch in annoyance.

'Gosh, it reeks of jealousy up here,' the voice in her head yelled.

'It's just a musical,' Ashlyn told herself. 

She let out a soft sigh and looked around the Great Hall. Something caught her eye. June.

Wish Upon A Star (Cont.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें