Meeting 2

"Well, where to first?" Ashlyn asked as they stepped out of the fire. "Your parents, or...?"

"Let's keep them for the end," Draco sighed, shrugging his coat off and flinging it onto the sofa.

"If you say so," Ashlyn sighed. "But—"

"I know," Draco drawled. "But I shouldn't keep dragging it on, and get over with it quickly,"

"...Good that you know, I guess," Ashlyn said with a shrug, and she picked their cat up and left the room.

She had just closed the bedroom door behind her when the flames roared green.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Potter?" Draco droned sarcastically when Harry tumbled in. But his cold facade dropped slightly, when Teddy who was on Harry's shoulders, jumped down and rushed towards him.

"Draco!"

"Hello, there, too," Draco said getting to his feet.

"Did I hear Teddy?" Ashlyn said suddenly, popping her head out of the room.

"Auntie Ash!"
"Teddy!"

Ashlyn ran out and picked up the boy who was running at her by his arms and spun him around once, before putting him back down on the ground.

"Oh, my, you're growing up so fast, Teddy," she said brightly as she walked out with Teddy holding her hand.

"What is it Harry?" she asked seeing the man stand, rather awkwardly in the living room.

"I just thought of something..." he trailed off.

"What?" Ashlyn asked, slightly apprehensive. 

"I guess you wanted to be the one who broke the news," Harry continued sheepishly.

"Broke the news?" Ashlyn said confused. "Oh, yeah...but why are you telling us that?"

Draco huffed and plopped back down onto the sofa.

"Well, Harry here did the courtesies for us, didn't you, Harry?" he said.

"I might have told one person," Harry sighed and went to sit down on the sofa beside Draco.

Ashlyn let out a small scoff.

"Is that what you are worried about? Honestly, it's not too much of a problem," Ashlyn said dismissively. 

"And you might have just told Sirius, right?"

Harry let out a small laugh which dripped with awkwardness.

"Yeah, I told only Sirius...," he trailed off.  "...But he might have told everyone,"

Ashlyn blinked. 

"...Oh, well, I suppose..." she said with a shrug as she made her way to the kitchen with Teddy.

"Auntie Ash," Teddy called. "Do you have cookies?"

"I guess I do," Ashlyn said brightly and led him inside, with her cat at their feet.

Once Ashlyn's back vanished beyond the door, Draco turned to Harry.

"She was planning on how to tell them for days," he deadpanned.

"Yeah, I know that," Harry sighed. "It just slipped over dinner. And I thought it was Sirius, and if I asked him to keep shut he would...But before I could tell him about the last part, he was already in the fire to the Lupins',"

Draco ran a hand through his hair.

"Whatever," he scoffed. "But what's got you here, all panicked?"