Cycling

"Draco," Ashlyn called when she apparated into his living room. Although she did feel it lacked colour, it was better than the dark goth bedroom she had seen before. He had moved out too. Suppose everyone wanted to try their newfound independence.

"Draco!" she called again. Where was he? 

The idiot didn't even have a fire started.

"Hello? Mr Malfoy! You have a delivery. One extra-large bottle of apple-scented hair gel for bleached hair,"  she said loudly as she took off her scarf and put it on the sofa. 

She got no reply. That's odd, by now she was supposed to have something fired back at her. Was he not home? But he doesn't even get out until forced to. 

"Draco! Draco? Are even home?" 

Now she just felt stupid. She must be screaming in an empty house. 

Ashlyn sighed. Maybe one last time.

"Draco! Dra—"

"Stop yelling," his voice came in an annoyed drawl from the other room. "The entire neighbourhood can hear you,"

Ashlyn raised her eyebrow. So he was home. Then why the hell didn't he respond the first few times she called? 

 "What do you mean neighbourhood?"  Ashlyn snapped back. "I thought I was away from civilization until I visited your place," 

It was true. There were hardly any people there. If she looked long enough, she was sure she'd see tumbleweeds rolling across the empty street. 

"And if the entire neighbourhood can hear, why can't you?" she said.

"I was in the bath," Draco said. "I couldn't hear you,"

"Whatever were you doing in there that you couldn't hear me screaming, apparently?" Ashlyn scoffed. She was sure Draco was giving her his eye roll.

"What is it this early in the morning?" Draco asked.

Ashlyn scoffed. "Early? This is early? It's ten in the morning, Draco,"

"It's cold, it's a Saturday, so ten is pretty early," Draco answered coming out from his room.

Ashlyn blinked. Draco had nothing on, except for a towel wrapped around his waist. He hadn't even dried himself properly. Water was still dripping onto his shoulders as he ran a hand through his wet hair.

She looked away. Nope. Not doing this. No-oh. Uh-uh. 

Draco noticed this and a smirk crept up his face.

"Can't you cover yourself up or something?" she said, still not looking at him. Her head was going haywire. 

'That's it! I'm done! We're dead!' the voice screamed as it ran around madly. 

Draco leaned on the door with a wide smirk.

"Why? Is this," he gestured at himself.  "Troubling you?" he said smugly.

"Yeah," Ashlyn nodded, putting on her best resting bitch face. "It's horrifying. I seriously don't want nightmares of that,"

"Are you sure they will be nightmares?" Draco said cockily.

"Yeah, pretty sure they will be nightmares," Ashlyn said simply, looking him straight in the eye with a stern glare.

Draco sighed in defeat and trudged towards the kitchen.

Ashlyn huffed and followed him. Inside her head, she was putting huge pressure on what was called self-control, which half her cells seemed to have forgotten momentarily.