The End

She didn't know how long she had been walking. She really didn't but, she was extremely glad that she saw a small speck of light in the distance. And obviously, like the fool she was, she decided to bite the bullet and take the jump. 

It was with a strange tingling sensation, that she felt like she was falling again.

It felt as though every inch of her body was being beaten. Although it was nowhere near the pain she had experienced when she was tortured, it was not ignorable. However, she didn't care. She was going back and that was all that mattered.

A flash of blinding white light and it all stopped abruptly.

When she opened her eyes, she was in a room she didn't recognize.

It wasn't going to be some shit like she was in a coma for ages, and now she would see Lyra and Scorp coming inside, crying and going, 'Mum, it's been ten years,' was it?

Chuckling lightly, and still wondering what could have happened, she got out of bed. Her legs were wobbly from not using. 

She held on to the bedpost, trying to balance herself and get used to walking again, then stretched. It felt as though all the joints were being popped back into their places.

With a sigh, she went towards the door.

She really didn't recognize the room at all.

Then the mirror caught her eye and she did a double-take.

With a terrified scream, she fell backwards.

She was back. But not where she wanted to.

She was back as Y/N.

"No," she said heaving herself up from the ground. "No. No, no, no, no, no. No, this can't be. No," 

She stumbled towards the desk and shuffled the papers around. 

2020

The number stood out to her more vivid than anything else. No. Please no!

"Y/N, is everything okay?" It was an unfamiliar voice that floated up to her.

"Yes," she called back, trying to make sense of everything. She looked back at her reflection and a sixteen-year-old, Y/N stared back at her.

"Oh, Merlin, please no," she muttered and slumped onto the bed, burying her face in her hands. This was not how it was supposed to be!

Before she knew it, tears cascaded down her cheeks. 

She wanted to go back! To her family! To Draco! To Scorpius, to Lyra! To Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny! She wanted to go back to work, to Hogwarts! Not here!

She missed them. She missed them so much that it hurt. She could feel her heart beating painfully, as it throbbed with longing.

She wanted to see her children. She wanted to hug them and kiss them. And Draco. She wanted to go back to him. She wanted to hold him and tell him how scared she was. She wanted to kiss him and tell him that she loved him. 

Please let her go back...

"Y/N, come down," the lady's voice called. She supposed that was her mother. It had been hours since she first arrived back there. She had locked the door and laid back on her bed, staring at the ceiling as the seconds ticked by.

"How long are you going to stay shut in that room?" 

Ashlyn sighed.

"Yes, I will be down soon," she called.