Filler 1

After Ashlyn got married, for the first few years, it was troublesome every time they met with the others.

It would always go like this...

"Potter!" Ashlyn would call when she saw Ginny. Draco and Harry would give a collective sigh. At first, it was amusing, now it was straight out annoying. 

"Malfoy," Ginny would say grudgingly. 

"Ah! Look who it is boys," Ashlyn would say happily in a typical Malfoy drawl as Scorpius gurgled in her arms. Draco facepalmed, Harry buried his face in his hands, both men hoping that if they ignored it, it would go away.

"It's Weaselbee!" Ashlyn said smugly. Ron raised his gaze to the ceiling in prayer. This was seriously getting out of hand.

Hermione would giggle and sit down with a, "Shut up, Malfoy,"

And all three women would fall apart laughing. Making fun of their husband's old rivalry was always so much fun. 

................................................................................

"What are you so happy about?" Draco asked as he plonked himself down on the armchair.

Ashlyn was half-buried on the sofa with pillows and a blanket, chocolate wrappers all around her. 

"I just remembered this song," she said brightly. "I have no idea how I could have ever forgotten it,"

"What?" Draco asked.

Ashlyn just grinned widely and let the song play.

'Set fire to your hair
Poke a stick at a grizzly bear
Eat medicine that's out of date
Use your private parts as Piranha bait~

Dumb ways to die
So many dumb ways to die
Dumb ways to die-ie-ie
So many dumb ways to die~'

Draco sighed. "Who even makes such a song?" he scoffed.

"Shush, Malfoy," Ashlyn said dismissively, dancing with her shoulder to the music. "Invite a psycho-killer inside~ Scratch a drug dealer's brand new ride~"

Draco closed his eyes, and Ashlyn thought he was regretting his entire life choices. 

It didn't end there. 

Two hours later, Ashlyn was still singing, at the top of her lungs, dancing and laughing like a maniac.

"Dumb ways to die- ie-ie~
So many dumb ways to die!" 

"What is wrong with you?!" Draco screamed. 

"Keep a rattlesnake as a pet
Sell both your kidneys on the internet
Eat a tube of super glue
I wonder, what's this red button do?"

"Ashlyn! Honestly! The hell, woman?" Draco yelled himself hoarsely as Ashlyn continued playing it on loop. 

Draco stalked up to her, and grabbed her face, squishing her cheeks together so that she couldn't sing anymore.

"Stop!" he said firmly. "That's enough,"

Ashlyn wiggled out of his grasp. "No, it's not," she said giggling, then gave him a quick kiss and bounded off singing the song again.

Ashlyn would consider it one of her greatest achievements, that she got Draco to sing the song with her after hours of playing it like a madman. 

She would swear that she had heard Draco humming the song under his breath, whenever he thought she wasn't listening.