Chapter 81: Breaking it to the 형.

The next morning was something that the peachette had felt differently about. When he awoke, feeling the sun shine on him and the cool morning air on his cheeks and nose. He couldn't help but pout with a confused look on his face. Jungguk thought about what could've been off. His phone was next to him, the clocks were on, the familiar sound of cars outside were still there and even the feeling of his fiance's arm on his waist was still there. 

Jungguk turned and looked at the other before placing a kiss on the blonde's cheek and getting out of bed. The peachette decided to have a shower. He grabbed one of the blonde's hoodies and a clean pair of underwear. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door, placing his clothing on the sink. The peachette noticed an unopened pregnancy test box that he forgot about and curiously got the better of him. 

"..it wouldn't hurt to see, just to be sure" He muttered to himself. He opened the box and did what it said on the instructions, peeing on the end where it needed to be. 

"I'm not going to look until my shower is done" He nodded to himself as he placed the test on the sink and turned the shower on. 

The peachette stripped himself of his shirt and shorts along with his underwear and stepped into the shower closing the sliding door behind him. He enjoyed the warm water as it traveled down his skin and relaxed all his muscles and eased any tension in his shoulders. He out some shampoo onto his hand and started to scrub and massage his hair, enjoying the feeling.

"Hey, bun, is this one of the tests from yesterday?" He heard Taehyung asked, surprised that he didn't hear him come in. 

"No, it's a new one… why?" The peachette questioned and washed the shampoo out his hair.

He heard shuffling from the older outside the shower and then heard the door open, welcoming a wave of cold air to enter the warm encased shower. It shut again and the warmth returned, along with feeling the blonde's arms wrap around his waist and the feeling of small kisses being placed on his shoulder, slowly up to his jaw. 

"Just curious is all baby" Taehyung replied after finishing placing the kisses on the peachettes skin.

"Okay, wait did you see the result?" He asked as the older got the conditioner and ran it through the younger's peachy locks. 

"Yes, why do you wanna know?" Taehyung asked as he watched his hands smooth the conditioner through the peach hair. 

"No, I wanted to see it after I was done" 

"Okay" Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger's nape of his neck. 

"Your turn to wash your hair" Jungguk smiled and moved so the olders would be under the shower water. "And be quick, it's freezing," He added. 

"Stand next to me then baby" Taehyung smiled and pulled the younger so he was closer to him. The warm water ran over their bodies making the younger feel warmer than before. 

"Baby" 

Jungguk hummed in reply and laid his head on the olders chest, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat. 

"It's okay that you aren't pregnant, there shouldn't be a rush for kids" Taehyung spoke in a calm madder and rubbed the younger's back, then letting his hand rest in the small of the peachette's back.

"Yeh, suppose you're right" He pouted earning a soft kiss from the older. 

"Now move over abit I need to wash this conditioner out" Jungguk smiled as he saw the shocked expression the older had on his face. 

"I'll be quick" he pouted as he looked at the older with his doe eyes. Taehyung smiled and shook his head. 

"At least let me wash your gorgeous body, bun" Taehyung complimented, still being able to make his fiance blush. 

"Tae.." Jungguk mumbled softly, feeling suddenly shy. 

"What? It's true, my baby bun is the most gorgeous person I've ever seen in my whole life" Taehyung smiled and ran his hands up and down the younger's sides. 

"Taetae~" Jungguk giggled as he wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck. The blonde kissed the younger's lips again and held the peachette's small waist. 

They pulled away and Taehyung grabbed the body sponge and put some strawberry body wash on it before he started to wash the younger's body. As he was doing this the younger washed the blonde's hair and put conditioner in his hair, running it through the blonde strands and biting his lip as he moaned lightly from the feeling of the olders hands massaging his back and shoulders. 

"Enjoying it?" Taehyung asked in the younger's ear as kissed his cheek down to his shoulder. 

"Mhm" Jungguk nodded. "Quit being horny hyungie" Jungguk muttered softly. 

"Okay, I'll try but you're so sexy and cute at the same time, I really don't know how I cope around you" Taehyung complimented more trying to make the peachette blush even more. 

"Stopp" The peachette whined and hid his face in the olders neck. 

"Come let's finish up" Taehyung smiled and let the water run down the peachettes body to wash the soap off. 

"I'm going to go out first and start making breakfast" Jungguk smiled and leant to kiss the olders lips. 

"Alright" 

Jungguk moved out from the water and opened the sliding door and stepped out, grabbing a towel on his way out and wrapping it around his body. He walked over to the sink and picked up the pregnancy test. He closed his eyes and took a breath, feeling the nerves rise again. 

"Okay, let's see" He opened his eyes and looked. 

"Negative..okay" He sighed. The feeling from when he woke up disappeared finally from his stomach.  

He threw the test in the bin and got changed into the clothes be brought in. He ruffled his hair with the towel and looked into the mirror. He heard the shower turn off and saw Taehyung step out grabbing a towel through the mirrors reflection. 

"Baby, let's make breakfast together Hmm?" Taehyung suggested as he hugged the peachette from behind. 

"Okay..but don't touch anything or distract me" 

"Okay, okay, I love you sweetheart" 

"I love you too hyungie"

"But we need to let the hyungs know though.." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hai, sorry if it seems short or not as good, I've honestly spent the whole week writing a chapter for a collab book that you all should check out.

It's called "I'm Your Safe Place" 
The author I'm doing it with is so sweet and kind so go seen her some love Kookie_TaeTae_ 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜