Chapter 97: Sweet little 곰

It had been around a week since the younger was allowed to go home with his husband and beautiful daughter. They discharged Jungguk the day after he got his stitches removed from his lower stomach. The doctors said the scarring will fade with time as long as he keeps applying cream to the line of bumped skin along his lower abdomen. He was told to not move around alot for a week to let the muscles heal along with wearing a waist trainer to stop the muscles from relaxing. Jungguk was advised to wear it during the day and not at night. 

The couple were currently sleeping peacefully, the younger was laying on his husband's chest, his ear over the area where he could hear the blonde's heart beat. The older had his head on the pillow behind his head and his arm resting up behind the younger's back and on his waist. They had a baby monitor on the bedside table and soon the sound of their daughter crying came from it, waking the two up. 

"I'll get her.." Jungguk whispered to the older as he sat up slowly and stretched lightly. He shifted off the bed and slowly made his way to their door. 

"Baby.. no, you should get some more sleep" Taehyung replied as he got up after the peachette and followed after him. 

"Tae, go back to sleep, you have a photoshoot in the morning, I don't want you to have bags under your eyes, I'll be fine" Jungguk tried to reason but his husband shook his head with a no. 

"We'll do it together" He replied as he kissed his husband's forehead. Jungguk nodded and they made their way to the renovated guest room that was now the nursery. 

"Little bear.. what's wrong my sweet little bear?" Jungguk asked with a whisper and a pout present on his lips as he opened the door more and approached the small crying child. 

"My sweet little bear, why the tears?" Taehyung asked again with a whisper watching as the peachette lifted her up in his arms and started to bounce her lightly. Taehyung lightly wiped her tears from her soft chubby cheeks. 

"Let's get you some milk and get you back to sleep" Jungguk whispered and they both went to the kitchen with their daughter.

"I'll get the milk, go sit and get comfortable on the couch baby" Taehyung said to the peachette as he kissed his cheek and walked to the kitchen. 

"Okay, come on little bear let's wait for appa to bring your milk and come hang out with you and papa" Jungguk giggled as he stroked her cheek and she took his finger in her hand. The soft little grip made the peachette smile and kiss softly on her forehead. 

The peachette walked to the living room and sat down on the couch with their little lisa in his arms. He started to hum a song so sweet yet sad, about missing a friend in the month that got warmer over time as the warm seemed to remind you of your best friend. He let his finger travel around her forehead down to her cheeks. Jungguk softly rubbed his nose against hers and got a soft giggle out of her. 

"Here baby, I made sure it wasn't too hot for her" Taehyung whispered as he sat down behind the peachette and gave him the bottle of milk that was made from a formula that was for newborns. 

"Thank you tae" Jungguk replied and placed the bottle at Lisa's lips and let her drink from the bottle.

"There you go little bear" Jungguk smiled and felt his husband wrapped a single arm around his waist, his head on his shoulder looking over at their sweet daughter. 

They sat there, watching as Lisa drank her milk with Jungguk slightly swaying with his husband following along. Taehyung would occasionally place kisses on the nape of the younger's neck and shoulder that was uncovered by his loose shirt, he would hum softly against the peachettes skin to fill the emptiness of the room. The moonlight was all they needed since it brought comfort to all three of them. Jungguk giggled at the feeling of the olders humming and sigh with a beautiful soft smile on his lips. 

"There, feel better now little bear?" Jungguk asked as he noticed that she finished all of her milk. Taehyung took the bottle from the younger's hand and went back to the kitchen to clean and dry it properly.

"Tae, can you bring in a towel for me?" Jungguk asked as he lifted Lisa up, getting into the position to burp her. 

"Here honey bun" Taehyung replied as he walked in with a brown towel and helped lay it over the younger's left shoulder. 

"Thank you" the peachette smiled and started to lightly tap at Lisa's back with her head on his towel covered shoulder. Soon she let out a small burp that sounded almost like a hiccup. 

"Great job little bear" Jungguk smiled as he kissed her forehead again. 

"Hey, let me have a few kisses too" The blonde complained jokingly to his husband. 

"Awh, is my handsome husband known as Taehyungie hyung jealous?" Jungguk teased softly knowing the older male was joking, he giggled and continued. "You can get some kisses after she goes back to bed" 

"Okay and if I'm handsome then that makes you gorgeous" Taehyung replied back making his husband blush lightly. "I love that after all this time, I can still make you blush" 

"Hyung.." Jungguk whined and then smiled. "Of course, only you can" Then he looked at Lisa as he heard her yawn quietly in his ear. 

"Okay little bear, back to bed" Jungguk stood up and with Taehyung following behind, they walked back to her nursery and placed her back into her crib where she looked a peaceful sleeping surrounded by toys both Jin and Jimin got her.

They walked out and closed the door lightly, leaving a gap so the noise of it opening and closing wouldn't wake her up. The peachette yawned softly and walked through to their room. 

"You know what honey bun" Taehyung spoke, getting the younger males attention. 

"What?" Jungguk questioned as he crawled back into bed. 

"I love you so much" Taehyung smiled as he climbed into bed with the younger. 

"Awe.. Tae.. I love you so much too" Jungguk replied, he rolled over to the blonde and snuggled into his chest. 

"Oh! Who did you pick for being a Godparent baby?" Taehyung asked as he ran his fingers through the younger's hair. 

"I'm thinking… both, they both equally love her just as much as us" Jungguk responded, a soft smile had made its way to his lips again. 

"I agree, they both do" Taehyung nodded. 

"Get some sleep tae, you don't want the makeup artists to get mad over the eye bags while doing your makeup" Jungguk whispered as he wrapped his arms around the olders torso. 

"Yeah, you're right baby, you always are" Taehyung replied as he snuggled his head against the younger's head. 

"Sweet dreams tae" Jungguk whispered as he closed his eyes. 

"Of course, they're always filled with you" Taehyung replied, earning a giggle from the peachette. 

"But yes, sweet dreams honey bun" Taehyung smiled. 

They went back to sleep fairly quickly from the times they had to wake up to attend to their little bear. They loved her with all their hearts and wanted her to have the best life possible. They would protect her and talk with her everyday, making sure she felt comfortable coming to them and talking about anything in a comforting, mature manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this chapter! 
I was surprised at the amount of love and excitement people had for the next book after this one. 

I think, since the epilogue is next, that it can be two chapters, when Lisa is a child and the next with her as a teen. I feel like you guys would want that right? 

Anyway I purple you💜