Chapter 22 : 복숭아 cutie

The next morning was something new to jungguk, he 
was woken by soft kisses being placed all over his cheeks, jaw, nose, eyes, forehead and lips, making it the second kiss he had ever had. 

Each and every kiss had tickled him softly so much so it made him and the model giggle, such a sweet sound in the cool morning air as it flowed through their bedroom. 

It was around seven thirty in the morning and jungguk had to start his shift at Moonchild around nine am, Jin allowed him to come in about an hour after opening because people don't come in until ten o'clock or so. Giving jungguk plenty of time to get ready for his shift as well as dealing with how flirty taehyung would be. 

That made the younger think. What were they exactly? They had just confessed to one another the night before, yet never established what they were. 

"Hey..tae?" jungguk called out to the blonde as he watched him walk around the room from his closet to his chest of draws. 

"Yes love?" Taehyung replied looking back over his shoulder at the peachette still sitting on his bed. 

"What… nevermind it's stupid.." jungguk sighed while looking away. Taehyung frowned and made his way over to the younger and took his hands into his own as he sat down.

"Nothing of what you say is stupid Ggukie, now tell me what you were going to ask" taehyung reassured softly while looking into the others eyes. 

"..I was g-going to ask… w-what..are we?" Jungguk shyly asked while looking away with blush dusted on his cheeks. Taehyung smiled lightly. 

"I'm yours, you're mine, we are boyfriends and are dating, what's mine is yours and vice versa" taehyung replied kissing jungguks forehead. 

"I love you so much jungguk" taehyung finished with a smile. jungguk returned the smile in his own way and threw his arms around the olders neck and nuzzling into the crook of it and taehyung holding the other by his waist. 

"I love you too hyungie" jungguk replied but it was muffled slightly due to his nuzzling. 

There was a smile, a big one at that on both of their faces as they held on to one another tightly, never wanting to let go, only wanting to pull tighter and stay like that forever. they felt like nothing could ruin this moment not one little bit, the moment of warmth and the slight coolness in the air surrounding them both, the soft material of their shirts they wore and the way the youngers skin felt so soft against the olders. 

Their warmth radiating off their bodies into one another as they stayed close and comfortable in one another's arms. Their grip loosened but neither one wanting to move away from the other. It was peaceful. Their thoughts were at peace for now, but what mattered most was only the two of them in their bedroom. 

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked softly in the younger ear, then hearing the youngers stomach growl. 

"Haha.. I'll take that as a yes" taehyung laughed as he watches jungguk blush harshly from embarrassment. 

"Well… weren't you going to shower?" Jungguk asked looking up at the older with his soft eyes. 

"Yes- but-" 

"Ah! Oh no mister, you go shower and I'll make us some bacon pancakes with eggs on the side" jungguk cut off the older with a pout. Taehyung smiled and chuckled at how cute the younger was acting and placed a soft peck on the peachettes pout before gathering his things and walking to the bathroom leaving a dumbfounded jungguk sitting on the bed with blush covering over his nose and cheeks. 

"Love you~" a shout was heard from the now closed door of the bathroom making jungguk giggle and smile widely while hiding his face in his hands. 

"Love you too!" Jungguk shouted back with a smile and stood up and made his way out of the bedroom and down the short hall to the kitchen. He made his way over to the stove and turned it on, setting up his station as if he was at work. He would cook when Jin needed help at any given time. 

He had decided to make as he said bacon pancakes with egg on the side. He enjoyed it and so did the customers at Moonchild so he knew how to make it delicious and mouthwatering. 

With the sound of bacon sizzling echoing through the room, jungguk didn't hear the sound of footsteps coming closer towards him, then he felt arms wrap around his waist and a heavy weight on his right shoulder. 

"Looks and smells delicious~" taehyung murmured into jungguks ear softy with a hum then placed kisses along the youngers shoulder and neck up to his jawline making the younger giggle cutely. 

"It'll be ready soon" jungguk giggled out and felt taehyung move his head off his shoulder and lean on the back of his head softly, the olders wet bangs made the back of jungguk peachy hair slightly wet. 

"Hmm, you're so sweet" taehyung soft muttered out but jungguk didn't hear he only hummed in confusion as to know what taehyung said but the older chuckled and shook his head. 

"Its just that you're so sweet and kind, I love it" taehyung replied hugging the younger close to himself. 

"Hey-hey-hey, stop, I'm trying to cook here! You don't want the food to burn do you?" Jungguk exclaimed blushing and trying to get out the olders hold.

"But I wanna hug my baby bunny~" taehyung complained with a sigh. 

"Fine, just stay still while I finish up okay?" Jungguk asked making taehyung nod and smile whole letting his boyfriend go back to cooking breakfast. 

Taehyung watched over the youngers shoulder as he placed the now cooked food on to two plates and turn the stove off as well, he had placed the bacon pancakes and eggs next to each other on the plate in a stylish way. But just as he was about to pick up the plates to carry them, taehyung grabbed them and placed a quick kiss on jungguks right cheek before walking out of the kitchen and to the living room.

Jungguk smiled and went over to the fridge to get orange juice out and hunted through the cabinets for two glasses. 

"Tae-!" Jungguk shouted gaining the olders attention. 

"Where are your glasses?" Jungguk asked still searching for them. 

"In the cabinet next to the fridge, on the third shelf!" Taehyung replied. Jungguk followed his instructions and found them with a smile. 

"Thank you, love you" jungkook thanked the older and poured the orange juice into the glasses before putting the juice back into the fridge and carrying them out to where taehyung was. 

He placed down the glasses next to the plates of hot food that was set on the coffee table and sat down next to taehyung on the couch as the older scanned through the channels for something to watch. Then settling on a rerun episode of a kdrama that had finished a week or so ago. 

Jungguk grabbed his plate and placed it on his lap as he started to eat his eggs and enjoyed the flavor of it as it melted in his mouth. Taehyung did the same and started to eat his. 

"Hmm, this is.. so so delicious bun, please cook for me everyday!" Taehyung exclaimed moaning at how good the breakfast tasted making the younger giggle.

"Also, love you too~" taehyung kissed the side of the youngers head with a smile making jungguk giggle more. 

"I'll see if I will have time to cook for you hyungie" 

Now that they're finally dating, we will have to see how the others will react. But we know one things for sure and it's that 

Jungguks a cutie in the colour peach. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FLUFFY UWU CHAPTER 
I WAS SLIGHTLY FALLING ASLEEP WHILE WRITING THIS BUT I DON'T CARE HAHA

Anyway 

I purple you and I love you guys 💜❤💜❤💜❤💜