Chapter 27: 단 morning

After taehyung asked that question, the younger of the two grew silent, he just let out a sigh and said. 

"I'll tell you sometime okay?" 

Taehyung didn't push it further, he respected the others wishes and let it be, but still was curious. Who wouldn't be really? 

All taehyung did was nod and started up his car for them to go to their home. Once back jungguk couldn't help but nearly fall asleep while walking along with taehyung. The blonde noticed and scooped the younger up into his arms and carried him as if they were newly wedded couple. Taehyung had only took off the youngers shorts and placed him in the bed then softly put the covers overtop to keep him warm. 

The older soon had changed into a loose tee and slipped in behind the younger holding him tightly against his body to share warmth while it rained outside. 

"Wake up baby" a deep calming voice whispered into the youngers ear. Jungguk sighed as he felt one of the others hands caress his right cheek bone softly. Fluttering his eyes open due to the sensation, he smiled when he noticed taehyung looking at him with a loving stare. 

"Why are you waking me up so early…?" Jungguk mumbled and turned around so he could snuggle up to the older chest and let out a soft sigh. 

"It's not that early gguk, it's after nine thirty - don't worry, I called in and told jin hyung you were tired from the shoot" taehyung replied making jungguk shoot up and look wide eyed but sighed in relief when he was told the older called in. 

"What did he say?" The peachette asked as he placed his head on the olders right shoulder. 

"Just that he said it was okay for you to come in after eleven" taehyung smiled. Jungguk smiled and giggled. 

"Why am I still in the hoodie from yesterday's shoot?" Jungguk asked when he noticed he was still in the soft material. 

"You fell asleep on the way back from the car, so I took it upon myself to take your shorts off and place you in bed" taehyung responded honestly and reassuringly. 

"Oh thank you taehyungie" jungguk thanked softly lifting his head up from the olders shoulder.

"You're welcome" taehyung then lent over and placed his lips on the youngers softly, both falling into the kiss as it heated up. 

They're lips moved in sync as taehyung tilted his head a bit along with jungguk and wrapped his arms around his waist as jungguk wrapped his arms around the olders neck and fell slowly backwards. With a small moan feeling taehyung suck on his bottom lip, he opened his mouth and felt the older slide his tongue into his own mouth. 

The youngers legs were spread as taehyung slotted himself between them. The older slowly slid his hand down the youngers hoodie and to the hem of it then slipped his hand under and rubbed the soft skin on the peachettes stomach and waist.

Jungguk hummed feeling the others hand rubbing his skin and traced his fingers from the base of the blondes neck to where the hair grew and carded his fingers through the stands gripping it tight making the older groan in response. 

Taehyung pulled away making the younger gasp as a trail of spit dripped down to the youngers swollen red lips. He then went towards the youngers neck and started to place wet kisses along the right side, under the youngers jaw and went lower and lower slowly. 

As jungguk was getting lost in pleasure that was given to him by taehyung, he tipped his head back and saw his phone light up and vibrate on the bedside table. He whined and panted and tried to move to get it but he couldn't due to taehyung's actions. 

"Tae-ehyung..hmm, my p-phone is going.. off-hmm" the younger hummed out softly trying to get the other off of him so he could get his phone. 

"Why can't I just eat up my bunny?" Taehyung whined as he let go of the younger to let him get this phone. Jungguk giggled as he sat up and reached over to get his phone and saw it was an incoming call from. 

"It's by mama" he muttered lightly while answering the call. 

"Hi mama" Jungguk said with a smile as he heard her voice. 

"Oh..you want to visit me? Oh shoot I forgot to tell you I moved out of the apartment with jimin and yoongi hyung" he replied standing up from the bed. 

"Mhm.. I moved in with my new boyfriend" he smiled to taehyung who smiled back softly. 

"Mama! … oka oka .. but before I'll tell you his name,but do you know that model from Gucci who came out as bi and you said to me that he's really handsome… well I'm dating him.. I'm dating Kim Taehyung" he finished and blushed lightly. 

Then he quickly pulled his phone away from his ear as a scream erupted from the speaker. Jungguk looked at taehyung and smiled while giggling. 

"Mama calm down … wait don't. . Don't get eomma… hai eomma.." jungguk giggle as he sat back down on the bed next to taehyung. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the peachettes waist and placed his chin on the youngers right shoulder. 

"Yes..yes.. he is taking care of me.." he then had more blush flow up to his cheeks. 

"N-no.. we haven't.. done that.." he muttered shyly making taehyung chuckle quietly. 

"Okay okay, I'll text you the address… okay… I'm not going to say it… no.. fine.. bunny loves his parents...okay baii" jungguk finished the phone call and hung up giggling. 

"So.. you have two eommas?" Taehyung asked holding the younger tighter to himself. 

"Yeah.. not many people know.. they think it's weird except jimin and yoongi hyung" jungguk explained with a sigh. 

"Did they want to meet me then?" The blonde asked making the younger nod. 

"Yeh, mama was fangirling over it" jungguk giggled making taehyung smile at how cute he was being. 

"Well I'd love to bun, send them the address" taehyung replied kissing the youngers cheek softly making jungguk giggle. 

"Okay" jungguk replied kissing the olders cheek quickly then looking away. 

"Love you baby" taehyung whispered into the youngers ear. 

"I love you too but.." jungguk tease giggling. 

"But??" 

"Could you send them the address..? I don't know it." Jungguk pouted while handing taehyung his phone. 

"Okay baby" taehyung replied with a chuckle and rubbed his nose against the youngers in an eskimo kiss and grabbed the youngers phone and went to the youngers mama's contact and messaged them the address as the younger nuzzled into the olders neck watching him type. 

"There you go, now they can visit" 

Not a bad idea for the youngers mama and eomma to visit. it would be fun. 

It was a sweet morning for the couple and they loved it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ^^ 
also, I hope it's okay that jks parents are lesbians, biologically they had him. 
It'll be explained later ^^ 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜