Chapter 73: Silence has 떨어진.

Taehyung had taken the younger home. He was scared. Not for himself but for Jungguk, the model knew the first nights were the hardest after someone had died. The older did try to get the peachette to eat something, but Jungguk only ate very little. Taehyung watched the younger with saddened eyes, watching as he mentally struggled with the loss. 

Taehyung made him sit on their bed. He walked around their bedroom and grabbed some loose comfortable clothes for the both of them. Jungguk sat and watched the other walk around the room. He kept quiet and let his eyes follow the older slowly before lowering his eyes back to his hands. 

"Koo, do you want to take a shower with me? I just don't want to leave you alone.." Taehyung  asked as he knelt down in front of the younger, intertwining his fingers with the younger. 

Jungguk didn't speak. He only nodded his head as an answer. Taehyung had a small smile form on his lips, it was brief but he was glad he got a small reaction from the younger. He stood up again and grabbed their clothes. The blonde put a hand out for the younger to grab. 

Jungguk looked up at the olders hand and slipped his hand into the blondes while standing up. They made their way to the bathroom with the older glancing at the younger making sure he was okay. 

Once they were in the bathroom, Taehyung made the younger sit on the sink counter and turned the shower on to let it warm up. 

"Baby, I need you to strip for me, I can turn by back if you'd want" Taehyung brushed the younger's peach hair with his fingers and kissed his forehead. 

"N..no it's okay, you don't need to turn around" Jungguk whispered his voice rough from crying, Taehyung smiled briefly again finally getting him to talk. 

"Okay, take your time yeah? I'll go in first" Taehyung replied, then started to take off his long sleeve button up, letting it drop to the floor and then letting his pants fall down along with his underwear. He opened the door to the shower and stepped in. 

Jungguk was hesitant to take his sweater off but slipped it off and let it fall to the ground. He slid off the sink counter and unbuttoned his skinny jeans, pulling it down along with his own underwear.

The peachette rubbed his face and sighed. He looked up towards the shower door and walked in. As soon as he saw the blonde standing under the water, he wrapped his arms around the olders torso and buried his head into taehyung's shoulder. Blonde knew that it would be like this and all he did was hold him. 

The rain outside got worse. The blonde figured it was by the light flicker, but what caught his action the most was the movement of the younger's body. The small body movement from the hiccups. From the sniffing. The warm water that doesn't burn when touching your skin, but only merely keeps you warm like a blanket, had mixed with the peachettes salty tears. It was like pouring normal water into the ocean. You wouldn't notice the difference between salty water and normal water. Not by a glance. 

"I know baby, I know.." Taehyung whispered while holding the younger close under the running water. 

The younger felt the olders hand rub up and down his back, he didn't think he had more tears to be produced. But there was. Everything just came out in wet frustration. Pent up exhaustion. 

"I'm here" the older whispered "I'm here" he reminded. 

"Mhm.." Jungguk whimpered with a small nod of his head. "You're here.." he continued quietly. 

"Always am" 

"I'm thankful" Jungguk was wishing to get closer to the older but his head was already buried on his shoulder. The peachette then gasped, feeling the blonde pull him closer if possible. 

"H-how did..?" Jungguk stuttered with confusion.

"I know? .. I just did" Taehyung started "but your grip had tightened, so that's how I knew" he continued, while brushing his fingers the peachettes wet hair. 

"I'm-"

"Shh I know.. just show with your actions if you can't get your thoughts together" Taehyung smiled softly and placed a soft kiss on the youngers cheek bone. 

Jungguk nodded and just stood in the olders arms and he soon felt the blondes hands in his hair, washing it softly and giving him a head massage.

Taehyungs hand slowly went down to the youngers shoulders and massaged them softly, then he slowly trailed them down and rubbed the youngers waist. 

Things where silent between them. Taehyung understood and kept washing the younger and then himself with the peachette still hugging onto him. Not that me minded, nor cared, he only cared that the younger was grieving in a healthy manner. 

Taehyung turned to turn off the shower and pull the younger out, he grabbed a towel and helped the peachette sit on the sink again. The blonde used the towel to ruffle and dry the peachettes hair. He tried to make Jungguk giggle or even crack a smile. But nothing. 

"Baby, I know it's hard but could you please tell me what I could do to make you smile, even for a second, even if it's a small one?" Taehyung asked wanting to try to make the other feel better.

"...i.. a kiss?" He quarrelled and looked up at the older with his eyes shining. 

"Sure bun" Taehyung smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips to the peachettes softly. The soft touch was enough for the younger to have a small smile grow on his lips. 

"Better?" Taehyung asked but got his answer as soon as he saw the small smile on the peachettes lips. 

"Kinda.." Jungguk muttered nodded and shivered abit. 

"Come, let's get you warmed up" Taehyubg lifted his boyfriend up so he could stand and wrapped the towel around his waist. 

The blonde grabbed a towel for himself and wrapped it around his own waist. He picked up the lose grey shirt, which was his own and got the younger to slip it on, then picked up the clear underwear and made the younger stand up so he could get the underwear on. 

"Do you want to wait in bed for me ?" Taehyung asked softly while caressing the others cheek. 

"I don't really want to be away from you, don't leave" Jungguk wrapped his arms around the olders body again, needing more comfort and touch. 

"Alright, I just need to get dressed" Taehyung replied looking at the younger lovingly and placing soft kisses on the side of the youngers head. Jungguk nodded and stepped back to let the older get dressed. 

As soon as the older was done, he looked at the younger and picked the peachette up by his thighs. He carried the peachette to their room and placed the younger down on their bed. They both slipped under the covers and as soon as Taehyung slipped under the covers Jungguk turned and snuggled into his chest. 

"Bun I don't want you to stay up all night thinking about this, please do get some rest, if you wake up at three am don't hesitate to wake me up" Taehyung spoke softly almost as if he was talking to a child. 

"Okay hyungie.." the words slipped past his lips so smooth like that the two words felt like cotton. 

"Good, now please rest" 

With a small kiss to the youngers forehead and holding him close, the two settled down to sleep. Not knowing what the next day would bring. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai! So I have my english exam today, scary I know, but it's only 3 papers with 5 essasy that I have to do in 3 hours. 
3 of the essays are a basic copy and paste type of deal. Read the unfamiliar text, gather quotes, choose a question and write the essay. 
The other two papers are for a film study and a novel study. But I would need to make sure my quotes work with the question I choose. 

I'll probably let you guys know how i feel after it's done.
So it starts at 1:05 pm to 4:05pm (NZST) I may finish earlier but not sure, you'll see. 

But I hope you guys like this chapter even though it's very dull and sad. 

I purple you!!!💜💜💜💜