Chapter 61: The Next 아침

Waking up was no easy task. Especially with a small hangover. The peachette had groaned and pouted with a headache pounding against his head. He hoped there would be no loud noises throughout the day so he could rest longer.  Jungguk sat up in bed with the feeling of someone's arm wrapped around his waist. With a small confused hum he slowly turned his head to see his sleeping boyfriend, face first into the pillow below his head. 

With a quiet giggle, Jungguk lent over and started to play with the blonde hair in the back of Taehyung's head. Enjoying the feeling of it between his fingers. A small kiss was placed on the olders ear, before Jungguk got up and made his way out of the bedroom to the kitchen. On his way he spotted Hoseok still sleeping on the couch with his arm and leg hanging off the side. His hair looked to be a mess,but it was hard to tell since he was laying on his back. 

"..ah hyung.." Jungguk mumbled, shaking his head softly with a small light smile, then continuing his way to the kitchen. 

The peachette rummaged through the kitchen cupboards and draws, to try and find some painkillers for his head. He huffed as he went from being tip-toed to being standing properly again. He groaned as he held his head with a hand but then jumped a bit as he felt arms wrap around his waist and some weight on the back of his neck. 

"Here, you look like you need them" a groggy deep voice the younger recognized spoke from behind him, holding up his hand to reveal two white small painkillers. 

"Thank you, Taehyungie" Jungguk thanked as he turned around in the olders arms and placed a kiss on the blondes nose then earning a soft kiss on the lips back from the older. 

"Oh come on, keep it in your pants" The two broke away from the kiss as they heard the voice of Hoseok. 

"I thought you were..still asleep.." Jungguk spoke with slight awkwardness and embarrassment in his voice. 

"I woke up when I heard someone walking down, but I kept my eyes shut because of this pounding ass headache…" Hoseok pouted as he rubbed his forehead. 

"Hey..taehyung.. do you have any more.. of those..white circle thingys" 

"Painkillers?" Taehyung asked, making the other point while clicking his fingers.

 "Yes, that word" Hoseok smiled then his eyes widened as he remembered something.

"Oh shoot, yeh, I was told that the photo shoots for the drama are in a couple of days and that they will be a few days at a time because they will be at different locations" Hoseok explained as he finally sat down again. 

"Really? This early? Have they sorted out the main ideas for it?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Yeah apparently they do" Hoseok nodded. 

"Hobi hyung, I'm going to be making breakfast, do you want to stay and eat?" Jungguk asked as he filled up a glass for water and took his painkillers. 

"Of course I do, I'm so hungry, I feel like I went running with horses and lost all my stamina" Hoseok joked as the other two laughed, but the peachette flinched.

"Owiee.." He held his head. 

"Baby, let the painkillers kick in before you do anything else" Taehyung curiously warned with worry in his voice as he placed his cooler hand on the younger's forehead. 

"Okay, hyungie" Jungguk smiled softly, enjoying the feeling of the olders colder hand on his forehead. 

"Listen to this guy, ggukie, now where are the painkillers, Taehyung?" He asked while lightly tapping the bench top.