Chapter 50: the tick of 시계 장치.

After the bold statement from the peachette, the two males sat in silence, enjoying each other's warmth and comfort. Every now and then jungguk would grab ahold of the olders hand and play with his fingers, maybe lacing and intertwining them together, whilst smiling his adorable bunny smile. 

The smile of which had made taehyung's heart flutter and warm with love coursing through his veins. The blonde realising that it had only been a few weeks or more since they had met but it felt as if they knew one another for years. The older chuckle quietly as his lovers cute actions, wanting to rub his nose against the youngest softly. Nothing was stopping him from proceeding to do so but he needed to get the youngers attention

"Bun" taehyung softly spoke to get the youngers attention away from their hands and to his face.

"yes?" The younger hummed out still not looking up from their hands as he giggled.

"Bunn~" taehyung pouted making the younger look up at him with his soft doe eyes.

"Yes hyungie what is it?" Jungguk asked with a smile.

"Nothing, just wanted your attention" taehyung flirted as he rubbed his nose softly against the others in an eskimo kiss, making the younger giggle with delight. 

"Hyungie~" the younger giggled as he felt the older tickle the underside of his chin and a sweet kiss being placed on his lips, making him smile onto it softly. 

"I love you, jungguk" 

"I love you too, taehyung" jungguk smiled. 

"Wasn't there something you wanted to talk about taetae?" Jungguk asked softly as he lay his head on the olders shoulder.

"Yes there was.." taehyung gulped and then let out a slow breath. 

"When my eomma was alive, she was just like you, lively, smiling all the time, sweet, kind hearted and understanding. There was never a dull moment when she talked and joked around with us all, but when she passed my life went quiet and colorless....even though there were people talking to me..it was never quite the same." He took a breath. 

"But then I met you and my life got loud and colorful again… and ...that's the big part of the reason why i fell in love with you" taehyung smiled looking down at the younger who was looking up at him with tears in the corner of his eyes. 

"I love you too, hyungie" jungguk replied whilst smiling letting his tears fall softly.

"Awh..baby bun don't cry" taehyung coo'd as he wiped the youngers tears softly away with his thumb. Jungguk lent up and captured the olders lips in a kiss.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss and let the younger shift onto his lap. The older let his hands run up and down the youngers thighs as he used his thumb to stroke over them softly. He let one hand make its  way up to the youngest waist gripping it carefully. 

Jungguk let his fingers comb through the olders blonde hair and grip it softly between his fingers as they moved their lips together softly.

"Baby bun, what was that for?" Taehyung asked as they pulled away, making the younger blush and whined making the older chuckle. 

"My baby is all shy now~?" Taehyung teased.

"Hyungggiee…" 

"Sorry, sorry.. but really what brought that on?" Taehyung asked again.

"I...just felt like it.. because I didn't know how to say how I felt fully..so I acted it out" jungguk replied shyly whilst getting more comfortable on the olders. 

"Well it was surprising, yet cute" taehyung complimented as he rubbed the side of the youngers waist.

"Stop teasing, hyungie" jungguk pouted as he hit the olders chest softly. 

"Come on, we should head back hmm?" Taehyung suggested while humming. Jungguk nodded softly and stood up to let the older stand up. Both of them brushed their pants of dust and made sure they didn't any before taehyung grabs a hold of the peachettes hand and they make their way out of the park. 

The people who were there before had left, the family who were there have now gone home. The drummers had left to, wherever they had planned to go for the afternoon. The young couple swung their arm that had their hands together intertwined tightly. 

With sweet giggles and soft chuckles the couple were glad that they got to talk about some of the personal things that have happened to them in the past. Though there were many other things to talk about. They wouldn't push one another into talking, they would wait till one was ready to talk, while the other would listen. 

"Instead of going straight home, let's walk around a bit" jungguk suggested while moving his arms to wrap around the olders arm with a smile on his lips.

"Okay, but tell me if it gets too cold for you and then we'll head home and I'll warm you up~" taehyung whispered the last part into the youngers ear making him blush so much that he could feel his cold ears heat up from the blood rushing to them. 
"..tae.." jungguk mumbled softly then hiding his face into the olders neck and gripping the blondes white shirt in his hand. 

"What? You know I'm not kidding about it" 

"Don't...just say it so bluntly like that.." jungguk mumbled hitting the olders chest cutely.

"Awhh my baby bunny is shy again" taehyung coo'd softly while running his fingers through the youngers peachy locks.

"Hush.." jungguk mumbled in a sassy yet grumpy tone.

"Okay, okay but really...I will~" taehyung whispered into jungguks ear again and then bit the youngers red ear lode making him yelp.

"Taehyung!" Jungguk shouted as he covered his ears, staring at the blonde who was laughing at the youngers cuteness. 

"Let's just go.." jungguk mumbled the last word to himself while looking away.

"Go..?" Taehyung questioned while moving the youngers jaw so he looked at him.

"H-home" 

Taehyung smiled and picked up the younger and carried him like he was a koala as he ran down the street to their apartment building. 

They were aware that this would be their second time doing something like this again and it would just be like their first time. Filled with love and comfort. 

It is like the tick of clockwork. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai hai, I hope I did okay, 
I also thought you guys needed a smut chapter 
And It'll be soft and cute like the last one, because this story does not need *that* much kinkyness to it.

Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜