Chapter 10 : 전화줘요! Texting?

The next day throughout the peach haired males shift he was stressed and rushing around. His hyungs were confused as to why as well as worried. Jungguk would only be stressed over a game level or lack of sleep. Why was he stress right now? 

"Gguk what's wrong?" The eldest asked as he watched the younger pace back and forth, fiddling with his fingers and biting his lip.

"Its just… I don't know how to start a text to him" jungguk replied referring to taehyung as him as he was stressed out mentally. 

"That's all? Really gguk you need to calm down it's not that hard" yoongi commented making jimin glare at him. 

"Easy for you to say yoongi hyung, you can jimin hyung text all the time! I have to text a model! Not to mention he's my crush for fluff sakes!" Jungguk exclaimed running his fingers through his hair and pulling it between his fingers. 

"Gguk give me your phone" jimin put his hand out for it and jungguk unlocked it and gave it to him. Jimin went into jungguks contacts and found taehyung's number and started to type.

"There, I sent the text, you don't have to worry anymore" jimin said as he handed back the youngers phone. Jungguks eyes widened then looked at what jimin had wrote.

"....why did you just write 'hi'?" He asked looking confusingly at his phone then at his hyung. 

"What else would you write ? You were stressing for nothing gguk" yoongi commented making jungguk look over at him questionably. Jungguks phone then chimed and it was a reply from Taehyung.

"HE REPLIED" jungguk screeched with blush on his cheeks and the tips of his ears. He looked down at his phone and checked the text. 

'Who's is this again?' 

Jungguk then started to type a reply thinking of what he would want to say. Backspacing and hitting different characters to form words to make a text was difficult for the shy peach haired male. 

'Uhm.. this is bunny from the moon child diner mixed cafe' He hit send and watched as it went from 'sent' to 'delivered' to 'seen'. 

"He saw it oh my god" jungguk muttered under his breath and made yoongi roll his eyes and jimin slapped his shoulder making the sound of a thud.

'Oh! Hai bunny~ I'm actually stopping by for lunch now, could you give me a hint to who you are?' Taehyung had replied while asking for a hint. 

What could be something on the nose yet not too obvious or too hard to figure out. Saying hair colour is as plain as day, eye color again the same thing. It needed to be something only jungguk does. 

'When I yawn, I cover my nose with my closed fist and not cover my mouth' is what jungguk sent back to taehyung. Was it too obvious? Not many people do that anyway but would it be hard to figure out? Jungguk could only wonder until he heard the sound of the door open and the bell chime. 

As taehyung entered the aesthetically pleasing diner mixed cafe,he smiled. He reread the text he got from "bunny" and kept it in mind, it wouldn't be hard to figure out who yawns so cutely. He made his way to his usual seat and sat down. He waited for a member of staff to come out and take his order. 

"Hi there tae~ what would you like today?" An orange haired Male asked with a grin.

"Hi jimin hyung, could I get my normal drink but with a piece of chocolate mud cake? Also where's gguk? I wanna tell him about the photoshoot" Taehyung said while looking down with a shy smile. 

"Oh, gguks in the back taking a few minutes break, I'll get him for you now" Jimin said then walked back to the door that lead to the kitchen. Walking through with a smirk on his face he made his way over to the younger.

"He wants to talk to you about the shoot yesterday and he wants his normal strawberry milkshake" jimin told jungguk as he walked over to where they kept the cakes and carefully cut a slice of chocolate mud cake and placed it on a plate.

".o..ok" jungguk muttered and got to work making his drink. What would taehyung wanna talk about ? Was it because they're sales were lowered? Or was it because he looked weird? Or was it because people thought they liked him but not realised they don't as much? So many thoughts flew in to his mind and kept him from staying calm.

"Easy, calm down there jungguk" jin spoke aloud as he notice jungguk start to breath faster and faster. 
Jungguk took deep breaths to calm down and clear his racing mind. It kinda helped, but not by much. 

"What would he want to talk about though?" Jungguk asked softly as he placed the strawberry on the glass and the straw in.

"Who knows gguk, but you should stay calm so you can reply to anything he asks or says to you" jin suggested while leaning on the bench next to jungguk.

"You're right, hyung" 

"Gguk here, this is taehyung's cake and go take him his order yeh?" Jimin said as he handed jungguk the plate with the chocolate mud cake over and picked up the milkshake and handed it to jungguk. The younger sighed and then softly smiled and walked out of the kitchen and over to taehyung's seat.

"Uh.. here's your food and drink, enjoy~" jungguk said then continued "what was it you wanted to walk to me about?" He asked tilting his head and placing the glass and plate down on the table. 

"Well, I've been hearing such good things about the latest shoot! Everyone loves you, they even want you to come in and do some solo shots in front of a back drop" Taehyung explained with a smile. 

 "Everyone loves me? They want me to do some solo shots.. why? I'm not that good at modeling" Jungguk replied with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You so are! You just be you in front of the camera" Taehyung suggested and the younger smiled softly. 

"Yeah you're right" 

"I know I am" They both chuckled.

"Oh how did the photos come out?" Jungguk asked blinking his doe eyes as he suddenly remembered.
Taehyung took his phone out and unlocked it and went to the site they posted the photos on.

"The comments were crazy! They love you and want you to come in more" taehyung explained with a large smile making the other smile his cute bunny smile. 

Taehyung turned off his phone and then took an intake in air before opening his mouth wide and yawning softly. This main jungguk have the urge to yawn, he tried not to but to no success. 

He brought his hand up to cover his nose and yawned cutely then once done brought his hand back down and shook his head softly to get rid of any exhaustion or unfocused thoughts. Taehyung watched with a smirk. 

Why you ask? He read somewhere that to catch if someone is looking at you, you just fake yawn and if they yawn they were looking at you. He tried this so he could see jungguks yawn and compared it to what "bunny" said. 

It was exactly the same. 

But that could just have been a coincidence between the two characters.

He would need more to know for sure. 

Then again it's only through texting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai hope you like today's chapter ^^ 
Its very very hard to type on this new phone.
I have to press each letter hard rather than the normal soft pressure.

I'll get use to it soon enough haha 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜