Chapter 53: Things happen and 우리는 그들을 막을 수 없습니다.

They had sat outside for a while longer, the peachettes tea slowly getting lower and lower in the mug. Though it was cold with the warmth made by each other had made them warmer as they cuddled outside. 

Jungguk had grabbed one of the olders hands and fiddled with the blondes fingers in his own hand. Soft smiles appeared and a content feeling fell upon the couple as the air slowly grew cooler around them. The younger moved his head closer to the olders neck and shivered slightly. 

Taehyung notices and picks the younger up in a bridal style fashion and carries him inside. Placing the peachette on the bed and then going over to the closet and getting a shirt for himself and some black sweatpants for the younger. 

"Here baby" taehyung smiled as he passed the sweatpants over to the younger. 

"Ah, thank you hyungie" jungguk replied and grabbed the sweatpants, getting and slipping it on.

"What does my bun want to do today?" Taehyung asks as he slipped his shirt on.

"Uh.. I was wondering if we could go and visit my eomma again? I want to see how she is.." jungguk said softly while fiddling with the sleeves on the hoodie. 

"Sure bun" taehyung replied and lent over to kiss the youngers forehead then cheek softly then started to place small pecks all around the youngers face while cupping his cheeks,making the younger giggle softly yet very cutely. 

"Tae~" he giggled 

"You might want to get something warmer on top for when we go" taehyung suggested as he ruffled the youngers peach coloured locks. 

"Do I have too..? I want to wear your hoodie still" jungguk pouted while looking at his boyfriend with his big doe eyes that sparkled with little stars, almost like a galaxy.

"Put a shirt on underneath and a bomber jacket over it, I don't want my baby to get any colder" taehyung coo'd and tapped the underside of the youngers chin which made jungguk giggle.

"Okay" 

The blonde helped the younger up from the bed and had the peachette stand in front of him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and placed his head on the peachettes shoulder. 

"What's wrong, hyungie..?" Jungguk asked after a shirt while with the older in his arms. 

"It's nothing, just wanted to hold you tight" taehyung smiled softly. 

Jungguk felt his heart flutter and warm from the older confessing that. He enjoyed being in the olders arms and was happy that the blonde enjoyed him being in his arms. 

"I love you" the older spoke deeply yet softly quite close to the yougers ear. 

"I love you too, hyugie" then a smile make it's way onto the peachettes lips. 

"Come on, let's get changed so we can go see your eomma" taehyung spoke and reluctantly let go of jungguk. 

Jungguk pouted from being let go but slowly took the hoodie off only to get thrown a long sleeved shirt at him. With a giggle, jungguk put slipped it on and then put the grey hoodie back on top. 

"Here put this on top too" taehyung said as he passed the younger a black bomber jack to put on top of the hoodie. 

"Okay" jungguk replied as he slipped it on and made sure it was in place before humming and looking around the room for some shoes to wear. 

"Hmm" 

"What is it?" Taehyung asked while slipping a sweater over top of his shirt watching the younger look around. 

"Thinking about what shoes to wear.." 

"Your Tim's?" taehyung suggested while eyeing the black pair that sat by the wall. 

"Hmm,yeh.." jungguk agreed and walked over to them and then picked them up to carry them to the front door. 

"Baby.." 

"Hmm?" He hummed again. 

"Are you nervous? If you are it's okay, if you need to cry it's okay as well, please do let me know" taehyung reassured softly whiling pulling the younger into a hug and kissing the top of his head over the peach locks. 

"Thank you, hyungie and yes I'm a bit nervous… but we both know her condition is only going to deteriorate more… I'm just scared to see how she's looking.." jungguk spome but it grew quieter near the end as he felt like his thoughts were escaping his mind. 

"And you have every right to feel this way, I'll be with you every step of the way and even more. I'll be your shoulder to cry on if you need it, because you will need it" taehyung replied stroking the youngers cheek with his thumb softy. 

"Could you carry me?.. Like you did yesterday..?" Jungguk asked nervously while sitting his lip. 

"Of course, now get your shoes on and then we'll go and see your eomma after that we can do anything you want" taehyung smiled then kissed the peachettes nose softly making the younger smile, though it was only a soft lipped smile it was a smile. 

Though their morning came off as a nice once it soon slowly became saddened by thoughts of someone in the hospital. 

Even with their life in critical condition, the people around them can't help but feel a tight feeling in their stomach and chest. As if they can't breath themselves. 

They hold their breath as they wait to see if te person recovers or not. 

But for not the breath will remain being held
And time isn't as it is all it's cracked up to be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai hai hai!! 
I hope I did okay with this chapter for you guys💜💜 

It's been a long week for me.. school making me feel more exhausted than normal which is odd but Oh well? 

I hope everyone is doing okay and for those who are in America I hope you are okay and safe too, please don't feel like you can't speak, like you have no voice. You do have a voice, there are just millions who are speaking over you and so it's hard to heard your own. 

This is a safe space here if you wish to talk about what's happening or even voice how you feel 💜💜 

I purple you 💜💜💜