Chapter 87: Sweet 사랑.

The day after the ceremony and reception. The young couple were getting ready to leave to go on their honeymoon. Jungguk had left it up to Taehyung to plan and surprise him. As they were moving their bags into the olders car and saying goodbye after changing out of their suits into something more comfortable, they hopped into the car and sat in their respective seats. Then Taehyung started to drive. 

Jungguk only watched out the window, seeing the scenery zoom past under the light of each street lamp on the road. The peachette felt the older take hold of his hand and squeezed it. The younger looked over at his new husband and smiled. The same butterflies from the first day they met were coming back to his stomach. 

"Hyungie … where exactly are we going?" Jungguk asked, tilting his head cutely with question. 

"Be patient, bun, it's a surprise," Taehyung smiled as he watched the road. Jungguk huffed and pouted a bit, he wanted to know where they were going so badly. 

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you if you stop pouting," Taehyung gave in when he glanced and saw the younger's pout.

"Yay! So where are we going??" Jungguk smiled, feeling his body fill with excitement. 

"To my beach house" 

"Your beach house…? I didn't know you had one!" Jungguk replied feeling shocked. 

"You told me to make it a surprise, so I did" Taehyung chuckled, still watching the road. 

"Wow, that sounds perfect" Jungguk sighed thinking about the lovely sandy beach and the sound of waves. 

Taehyung smiled at the younger's response. He had hoped that the younger would have loved the idea of having their honeymoon by the beach side and watching the stars in the night sky. That navy coloured blanket in the sky; that when looking at it from the city will look plain but looking at it from the beach or farmland, you'll see the beauty that it holds. 

They're journey would take most of the day by driving out of the city and the young couple didn't mind, they had each other for company and music playing from the olders phone that was paired by bluetooth to the car, so they could listen to music. Whether it be soft, calming music or something opposite, they still enjoyed each other's company. 

"Do you have anything planned for when we get there hyungie?" Jungguk asked softly, feeling curious as to what he had planned. 

"Now that bun, is a surprise" 

Jungguk nodded, he sat there thinking about what his husband would have planned for them. There was a lot they could do at the beach from exploring caves to building sand castles in the sand. He had zoned out whilst thinking about it and coming up with scenarios in his head that he didn't notice that they were pulling up to the beach house. 

"Here we are," Taehyung smiled as he put the car into park and put the emergency brake on, then turned off the car. 

"Wow… it's so beautiful" Jungguk said in awe as he stepped out of the car, he saw that the sun was getting ready to set and the clouds above were slowly making their way to the horizon. 

"Come baby, let's go inside," Taehyung replied as he stepped out of the car and made his way to the back where their bags were. 

"Ah hyungie, let me take mine" Jungguk ran over to where his husband was and started to get his own bags. 

"No, no, baby, I'll take them in and you can explore around the house okay? I know you want to look around, go on" Taehyung smiled and took both his and the peachettes bags by the handle. 

"Are you sure hyungie?" 

"I'm positive, go on" Taehyung replied to his husband and kissed the peachettes cheek and gave him the key to open the front door. 

Jungguk smiled and returned the kiss to the older on his own cheek and ran off into the beach house. He got to the front door that was of a light mocha coffee colour and walked in. He stared in awe as he saw the beautiful layout of the living room. There were two warm grey coloured couches with a dark brown coffee table in front of them. The front wall was turned into a huge reinforced glass window that showed the ocean out the front. 

The floor was made from wood paneling and the walls had a marble finish. He continued his way through the room towards the kitchen and the kitchen counters were of black marble, along with the island in the middle. He heard the front door shut but didn't look around as he was too distracted by the beauty of the house so far. 

He wandered around more and more through the house and came across the bed room. The bed had white sheets with grey pillows behind white pillows. The bed frame was small and a cream colour of sorts. There was a sliding glass door just opposite the end of the bed and showed more of the beach outside. He noticed that their bags were on the floor by the bed and looked around trying to find his husband. 

"Missed me already?" Jungguk felt arms wrap around his slim waist and the olders voice by his right ear making him slightly jump and turn to see his loving husband. 

"Ah hyungie you scared me!" He giggled. "Where did you go off to?" He asked as he turned around in his husband's embrace and wrapped his arms around the olders neck. 

"You'll have to follow me and see for yourself" Taehyung replied, smiling softly down at his husband. 

"Let's go!" Jungguk exclaimed as the older took hold of his hand. 

Taehyung led the younger out the sliding door in the bedroom and down to the beach. They took off their shoes before stepping onto the fairly cold sand and walked along the beach a little ways down the beach. They stayed around the area of the sand where it was dry and would fall easily. 

They stopped and Jungguk saw that the older had laid out a plaid red and green mat over the sand, with a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. 

"I was thinking that we would sit and watch the sunset while drinking wine and maybe after that go skinny dipping in the ocean" Taehyung smiled at his husband.

"That's perfect hyungie" Jungguk giggled as they both sat down on the blanket. 

Taehyung took the wine bottle, he opened it and took the cork out, he poured the younger's glass first before his own and carefully handed the younger's glass to him. 

Soon the younger sat against the older as they sipped their red wine and watched the beautiful sunset to end a perfect day, but to start a beautiful night for the two. All because once the stars come out to play, that's when the night becomes better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai, I hope you guys liked it, 
Sorry for its shortness, I'm building up to next week's chapter. Smut. We all love smut.

Anyway, I passed lvl 2 for my school, (basically NZQA uses a lvl system to show that you are passing through each year lvl 1 is when you're age 15-16, lvl 2 age 16-17 and lvl 3 age 17-18) I didn't pass my bio exam sadly nor my graphics stuff but the correspondence teacher didn't even wander me and my friend straight away over a bit we were doing. but I passed my English, Art, Art Photography and got merit inducement for Art Photography (which is really good!) But I passed so we good!!! 

Also I was thinking of changing my shorts book cover, I already made one idk if you guys would like it or not but here

Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜