Chapter 93: "I 요구 Godparent!"

The younger was awoken by soft kisses being placed on his forehead, nose, cheeks and lips and a few softly being placed on his neck to his shoulder. He let his eyes flutter open and a smile form on his lips as he saw his husband in his sight first thing in the morning. Taehyung saw that the peachette's eyes were open and smiled when he saw the younger's soft one. 

The couple got up, they had chosen to stay in what they were wearing to bed and were going to get changed after breakfast. The peachette sat in the living room waiting for the older to make their breakfast, when the smell of the food hit his nose. He knew that it smelt good but the feeling in his stomach made him think otherwise as he got up and ran to the toilet. Taehyung turned as he saw his husband run,Taehyung turned the stove off and ran after him. 

"baby.. honey bun" Taehyung spoke so softly as he sat down next to the younger while rubbing his back. 

"I'm alright, I'm okay.. it's just morning sickness, don't worry" Jungguk reassured as took the olders hand in his own and gave it a gentle squeeze. 

"If you're sure bun" Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger's cheek and squeezed his hand back, then he got up and gave the younger his space. "I'll go sort out breakfast" 

Jungguk smiled and nodded as he watched his husband walk back to the hall. He sighed and shut the lid to the toilet and flushed it before standing up and cleaning his mouth with water and wiped his mouth afterwards with toilet paper. He walked out and back to the kitchen to where Taehyung was. 

"Feeling better?" Taehyung asked as he looked up from the pan and moved from where he was to the younger who nodded and the blonde crouched down to the younger's stomach. 

"Hey, little one, I told you to be nice to your papa Hmm?" Taehyung scolded cutely, making Jungguk giggle as the blonde lifted up the younger's shirt and placed kisses on the soft skin there. 

"We'll get ready to see the hyungs after eating and tell them" Taehyung smiled as he stood back up and kissed the younger's nose.

"Okay" the peachette giggled and went back to the living room with the older turning back and going back to cooking them breakfast. 

The younger sat down on the couch and put the tv on, he browsed through the channels and stopped on a cute looking drama playing in the morning. He sighed and laid on his back, he started to feel giddy about the idea of having a child. A soft smile was forming on his face and he placed a hand over his stomach, as if he wanted to feel the beautiful child inside, he didn't really care about what gender, he'd love them with all his heart. He couldn't wait to meet them, hold them. 

"What's my honey bun smiling about?" Taehyung asked as he walked in with two plates of breakfast that consisted of bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. As he was about to sit down, he moved the younger legs so they would be over his lap. 

"I'm just giddy about having a child, thinking about holding them and giving them love" he smiled and giggled, making Taehyung giggle along. 

"I am too, sweetheart, I'm excited to see them, honestly I will protect them from anything" The blonde spoke with excitement and protectiveness in his voice, making the younger look at him with love in his eyes. 

"Tae.." Jungguk smiled and took hold of the olders hand, gripping it tightly. 

"Anyway, come on let's eat up and then we can get ready to go see the hyungs" Taehyung replied while pulling the younger to sit up. The peachette nodded and took a hold of his plate and utensils and the older did the same. 

They sat and ate their breakfast while watching the drama that was playing, which they quickly realised was one of their new ones that they helped produce called 'Love from the Cherry Blossoms' . It gained popularity very fast and they had side roles in the drama as the main character's parents. It was okay practice for them to deal with teenagers, in a way, but it wasn't accurate.