Chapter 44: heal all 상처

The echo of a slow beep was carried around the room. Soft quiet breathing was heard upon close range hearing. The young couple had come back in from the hall and the youngest had made the older sit down on one of the chairs there before sitting on the blonde's lap, letting the older lay his head on the youngers shoulder as he hugged his waist close. 

Jungguk was watching the older softly, he let his fingers brush through the back of taehyung's hair and held the olders hand in his own tightly but reassuringly. The peachettes mama, jennie had fallen asleep in her own chair with her arms crossed over her chest. 

It was slowly becoming closer and closer to around seven at night and no one had eaten. Jungguk didn't feel hungry, but as taehyung sat still with his arms around his bunny and his head on the peachettes shoulder, he couldn't help but think about if the younger was hungry, he knew it shouldn't be the thing to be thinking about but he couldn't help it, he didn't want his lover to starve.

"Baby.." the older whispered out softly, whilst looking up at the younger.

"Hmm?" Jungguk hummed out softly as he looked down at the blonde.

"Aren't you hungry..?" He asked, rubbing the others stomach softly with the palm of his hand. 

"..n-no.." 

"Baby.." the older sighed softy "I know you're worried, I am too, but it's best if you get some food in you" taehyung tried to reason with the younger.

"I'm not that hungry though.." jungguk mumbled then softly pouted making the other smile a lipped smile.

"Something small is okay, as long as you get food in you" 

"Okay" jungguk muttered then nodded softly. There was a soft knock at the door of the room and a nurse poked their head through softly then looked around quietly before looking at the young couple.

"I'm sorry to bother you two, but visiting hours have been over for about two hours now, it's best you leave.." the young girl spoke softly with such an apologetic tone in her voice.

"Oh- sorry we didn't realize the time…" taehyung replied softly making jungguk nod softly.  

"It's okay, it happens" the nurse spoke softy and smiled. 

"Are you watching my eomma..?" Jungguk asked nervously. 

"Oh you must be her son, jennie mentioned you were coming and yes I'm watching over lisa" she replied with a smile. 

"Good… could you please, please, let me know if anything changes with my eomma?" Jungguk asked the young nurse as he got off his boyfriend's lap with taehyung following behind. 

"Yes, of course I will" 

"Ah thank you...um.. sorry I didn't catch your name.." jungguk mumbled softly feeling embarrassed.

"Oh where are my manners, my name is Park Chae Young, but you can call me Rose" the nurse smiled. 

"Thank you, rose" taehyung thanked as he walked with jungguk out the door with his arm around his waist.

"You're welcome" she smiled. 

The couple made their way back down the hall and to the front entrance and slowly made their way back down the cold streets of the city. It wasn't dark out yet, but it was slowly getting darker and darker. The two made their way towards their apartment building and walked in. Heading towards the elevator and pressing the button to call it as they waited. 

"What would you want to eat when we get in?" Taehyung asked softly as he rubbed the peachette's side with his hand in a comforting way. 

"Hmm..'m not sure.." jungguk mumbled looking back to the older with his doe eyes that were soft and dull. 

"We'll have a look.." 

Jungguk nodded, then they both heard a ding from the elevator indicating that it arrived. The doors slid open and the couple stepped in. Hearing the doors close as they turned back to face them, taehyung grabbed the peachette's hand in his own and lifted it to place a soft kiss on the back of it. This action made jungguk smile softly and in return kissed the olders cheek softly. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" taehyung smiled.

The elevator came to a stop and the doors slowly opened, they stepped out still hand in hand and made their way towards their apartment. Slowly down the pale porcelain coloured walls and outside the door. Taehyung grabbed his keys and opened the door letting the younger in first then himself. 

"Hey, go sit down, I'll get you something small to eat" taehyung spoke calmly to the younger as they stepped in and took their shoes off. Jungguk nodded but turned around and hugged tightly onto his boyfriend, snuggling his face into the others shoulder.

"I… I just want to cuddle" jungguk muttered softly. Taehyung smiled softly and held the younger close. 

Taehyung picked the younger up and carried him over to the couch and sat down with the peachette on his lap. The blonde watched the other with concern in his eyes. He was worried that the younger would be harming himself more if he chose not to eat anything.

"Gguk..I really think you should have something to eat.." taehyung whispered making the younger sigh.

"Okay… for you" jungguk replied then got up and walked to the kitchen. His gaze moved around the room until it landed on a fruit bowl with a few apples. He grabbed one and walked out taking a bite from the crunchy, juicy apple.

"At least it's something" taehyung chuckled as he felt the younger sit back in his lap.

Their night slowly went on as they held on another closer. Their thoughts cascading around in their minds, loud like the water when it lands on ground, even that's louder than bombs. 

The younger didn't leave the olders side, even when taehyung needed to get something to eat himself, not that he complained, he had also wanted to watch the younger closely and so did jungguk, he wanted to make sure the older wouldn't break down again if he was alone. It hurt his heart to see someone who looked emotionally strong, collapsed and their walls break down. 

But jungguk assumed it was like that for taehyung when he was told about his eomma's cancer, the crumbling feeling of your own heart falling into the pit of your stomach as your mind turns blank from the scene in front of your eyes.

But just like wounds, they will heal. Over time, they will heal all wounds. Together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai, how are you?
I hope this was okay. I know you guys love, love, love all these chapters, I really do. 

I love them too. I love writing them. I love exploring emotions and how to write it the right way… but I guess I have to describe a scene for you to feel what I mean, i guess? 

But isn't that how music works too in a way?

What I mean is, with music you can portray the emotions through a music video or through the sound of your own tone. But with describing… I'm bringing you back to a time that hasn't happened in years, yet you still remember that feeling. Because I remind you of it.

Anyway, 
I hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/evening/night 
I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜