Chapter 25: into the 알 수 없는.

Days pass slowly, nights pass quickly, all too soon the day came for the shoot. Taehyung had told Jungguk about it the night of the day he was called and the younger was ecstatic about it, but soon grew curious to where and what the shoot was about and so did taehyung, he didn't get told what it was about nor where. So he just told the peachette he'd have to wait to find out. 

On the eighteenth day of the ninth month taehyung got a text from his company telling him the address of the shoot for the day. He smiled and told his boyfriend to get something easy to put on just incase they would need to change at all.  

"I wonder what the shoot is about" the younger wondered as they stepped into taehyung's car. 

"I'm not sure gguk" taehyung replied with a smile closing the door next to him shut then started up his car. 

"What's the location then?" Jungguk asked fiddling with the sleeves of his baggy grey hoodie. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" taehyung simply answered back making the younger giggle and started to drive out to the road. 

The drive is always quiet, it's a nice quiet not that awkward quiet nor that sad silence, it was just a nice calm silence the same silence you'd get when you sit and listen to the night with the moonlight watching over you through your curtains or blinds as it travels through the sky, sending moondust in its wake as it watches you slowly fall asleep in the warmth created by the blankets wrapped around your body. 

"Do I need to have my shirt off for this shoot?" Jungguk spoke up leaning his head on the window looking outside. 

"No, don't worry" taehyung replied watching the road as he drove. Jungguk smiled and nodded. He wasn't ready to show off anymore of his body since of what he and taehyung talked about a few nights ago. 

After a while of driving taehyung came to the destination his boss has told him to go to for the shoot, it was a nice hotel with a beautiful backyard and entrance. The younger of the two noticed many people waiting outside the hotel and saw cameras, light reflectors and light stands.

"Is this the place?" 

"Yep sure is" taehyung smiled before stopping his car near where the staff of the shoot parked their cars and Van's.

Once the car engine was off both taehyung and jungguk got out of the car and made their way over to where the staff was waiting. The younger reached out for taehyung's hand and shyly gripped it in his own as he followed the older along, the blonde looked back and saw that jungguk was hiding behind his left hand sweater paw. With a smile and a soft chuckle taehyung placed a soft kiss on the side of jungguks head making the younger smile.

"Ah! Taehyung, you're here! Come on everyone, let's go inside." Taehyung's boss exclaimed as he gestured for everyone to follow him inside the lobby. 

"Come on baby" taehyung spoke softly to the peachette and the younger nodded in return with a smile. They made their way into the lobby with some of the staff setting up the makeup station. 

"So the first couple of photos will be taken out side and one will be done in here" the boss directed the photographer with a smile. 

"Ah taehyung, jungguk, I have the wardrobe for this shoot, there are three different outfits, well two for gguk and three for taehyung" Hoseok explained as he held the outfits by the hangers. 

"Hmm we are doing the outside photos first before the weather changes… so here" he continued as he passed the two younger ones their outfits, one was pink with white pants and glasses with a scarf while the other was a very very light blue with pale green almost white pants.