Chapter 14 : Clues from 토끼

The shoot came to an end when the weather had turned sour. The wind picked up and more clouds came rolling in covering the once beautiful shining day with sad depressed clouds of the colour grey. The two males decided to head back to the diner mixed cafe. Jungguk was still wearing the olders zipped hoodie of the colour grey and found it comfortable and warm. Though it was a bit baggy on him, he still loved it. 

When they had entered the diner mixed cafe jin saw them dripping wet from the rain and escorted them both to the back room. He had them sit down and handed then towels to dry themselves with.

"What would you want to drink, I know gguk here likes his hot chocolates but what about you?" Jin asked looking at the model with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh the same, please" taehyung replied with a smile making the younger look at him slightly shocked.

"Wait really?" 

"Yeah, I don't have it very much but when I do, I can't get enough of it" taehyung explained to the younger with a smile and chuckles making the younger smile and giggle along. 

 "Okay two hot chocolates coming up" jin said with a smile and got to work on making the best hot chocolates ever. 

Jungguk picked up the towel and started to dry the back of his neck and face by lightly dabbing it on his skin. He smiled softly at the feeling of the fluffy material of the towel as it tapped at his skin making him sigh. Taehyung watched as the younger smiled, it wasn't a big happy smile he'd normally have, it was the small type that didn't show his bunny teeth, it was one of which only the corners moved upwards in content. It was beautiful and just soft. 

"Quit staring taehyungie" jungguk giggled out as he noticed taehyung looking at him. Taehyung chuckled along with him and grabbed the towel from the peach haired males hands and placed it on his head and started to ruffle it to dry. The towel made the youngers hair fall over his eyes and he started to giggle happily.

Soon taehyung stopped and moved the towel to hang around jungguks neck. He saw that the youngers peach bangs were in the way of his gorgeous dark chocolate soft eyes, taehyung raises his hand slowly and used a single finger to push jungguks bangs out the way. 

As they looked into one another's eyes. Dark, dark hazel met the soft dark chocolate. All the sounds, movement and everything around them turned quiet as they heard their own heart beating in their ears. 

Their bodies slowly yet surely got closer and closer together. Every millisecond they would get closer ever so slightly. They were just within arms reach, hands itching to move and grab the other.

"Here you go guys!" Jin announced as he placed the pastel blue mugs down that filled with steaming hot chocolates. The two males jumped back in surprise and the younger looked away while blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. 

Taehyung looked away and coughed awkwardly while hiding the small amount of pink blush dusted on his cheeks. 

"Come on, drink up and get warm!" Jin ordered the two as he eyed them with a crooked eyebrow.

Jungguk carefully pulled his mug over and wrapped his hands around it to warm them up. Since he had taehyung's grey hoodie on the sleeves were a bit long and so they gave him sweater paws, which the older found adorable. He took a sip and felt himself warm up.

"Hmm I should probably check to see if bunny is okay" he heard taehyung mumble to himself. He quickly covered his gasp with a cough and stood up.

"Uh- I have to go to the….the bathroom yeah the bathroom… ill be back!" Jungguk said as he rushed out and to the staff bathroom. 

"That was a close one-" his phone went off and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket and turned it on.

"Hey, is it okay if I have another clue to find out who you are?" Taehyung had written in the text and jungguk froze. 

What would be a good clue? It can't be something obvious yet it can't be hard to see or hear. What could it be easy. He sat down on the toilet seat lip and thought. He then brought his hand up and placed a nail between his teeth biting on it softly. 

"That's...it" his eyes widened and quickly got to typing a reply to taehyung. 

"Hmm well, I bite my nails when I feel nervous or anxious about something

He pressed send and waited for a reply from the older before going back out and sitting next to him. Then his phone buzzed and he looked at the reply.

"Awh cute, you shouldn't feel nervous or anxious about anything" taehyung replied making jungguk smile. He then got up and left the bathroom and coming back to where he was seated before. 

"Oh you're back" taehyung said as he put his phone away and smiled at the younger. Jungguk returned the said smiled and then took a sip of his drink. 

"Gguk, remember that tomorrow we are going out for dinner because its namjoon's birthday" Jin reminded him while placing a tin into the over full of different cookies. 

Jungguk nodded and then he brought his hand up and placed a nail between his teeth and bit it softly. Taehyung noticed and smirked. More evidence for him to figure it out. But he had a sneaking suspicion it was jungguk. He needed to be sure though.

"Ggukie, don't feel nervous about the dinner you'll be okay, hell you'd even have fun" taehyung reassured the younger sweetly with his box smile. Jungguk stopped and realised what he was doing. He blushed and pulled it hand away fast. He almost blew his cover. 

"Hey taehyung wanna hear some of my jokes?" 

"Oh no don't start jin hyung! They're so terrible" jungguk whined while placing his head on the table in front of himself.

"Sure Jin hyung" 

"And you've now killed me" jungguk muttered earning a pat on his back from taehyung softly.

"Okay, how does an evil cow laugh?" Jin asked looking like he was about laugh. 

"How?" Taehyung replied with a smile.

"MOOHAHAHA" Jin replied while laughing his windshield laughter and hitting his knee. Jungguk groaned out of cringing and annoyance while taehyung laughed along enjoying the dad joke.

"I can't believe you're laughing at it" jungguk said to taehyung with a questionable glint in his eye.

"Its funny, I'm a sucker for dad jokes" taehyung replied while laughing harder making jungguk question his crushes scene of humor. 

"Oh my gosh.." jungguk sighed out as he took another sip of his hot drink feeling it warm him up slowly. 

"Ggukie you know what?" Taehyung asked the younger who hummed while looking at and tilting his head abit.

"You look so cute in my hoodie" the model continued making jungguk blush and hide in his hands that were hidden by the sleeves of the grey hoodie. 

Taehyung was close to figuring out who 'bunny' was. He wanted to know so badly and since he was close to jimin. Well. He asked about the idea of jungguk being bunny. 

But jimin being jimin didn't give a direct answer. He made taehyung question what he knew and as well as rethink it all. But the clues 'bunny' gave were of what jungguk does. 

Taehyung knew better. But still waited till jungguk was ready to tell him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE AS PROMISED FOR YOU ALL 💜💜 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜