Chapter 42: "he's a keeper" 사랑

Pacing back and forth, the peachette nibbled at his bottom lip as he fiddled with his fingers. Jin and jimin were watching the younger walk as their eyes followed not their heads. Eyes moving slowly as they watched the younger let out a worrisome shakly sigh and place his face in his hands, muttering something soft under his breath then looking back up.

"Right hyungs?" Jungguk asked the two who looked at him questionably.

"What?" Jimin asked confusingly while raising an eyebrow.

"We didn't hear you before gguk" Jin commented looking at the peach boy.

"Oh- well, I said it'll be okay?" The peach boy asked nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. The two who were watching the peachette turned to look to one another and laughed a little bit.

"What's..what's so funny, hyungs?" Jungguk asked as he watched the two laugh.

"Of course it'll be okay, Ggukie, you know taehyung, he must have put a good word of you into his boss to let you be in it" a voice said as the person walked in. Turning jungguk saw it was namjoon walk in and place a box down on the table. 

"I don't know, his boss wants me to make a milkshake for him.." jungguk mumbled and trailed off at the end. 

"Oh my gosh! The same drink that brought taehyung and you together ah~! So cute!" Jimin exclaimed smiling.

"Awhh" Jin coo'd when he saw the peachettes cheeks flush with blush. 

"Stopppp" jungguk whined to himself. Then they heard the doors, bell chimed indicating that someone came in. 

"I'll see to them" jungguk smiled and made his way out to the main area. When he was there he spotted his boyfriend and his boyfriend's boss sitting at a table chatting away. With a small gulp of nervousness he walked over. 

"Hello there, I'll be your waiter today, my name is-" 

"You don't need to introduce yourself, baby, my boss knows who you are" taehyung reassured with a smile, making the younger less nervous.

"Okay! Anyway what would you guys like?" Jungguk asked, looking between the two.

"Well, taehyung here has told me about your milkshakes, so I'll have one of them please and Oh what the heck? A chocolate cake slice too please" the eldest there chuckled near the end, making the other two laugh along.

"Okay,I can do that, ah what about you hyungie?" Jungguk asked the blonde. 

"I might as well have a milkshake too, haven't had one in a long time" taehyung replied making jungguk smile and nod his head softly. 

"Okay, two strawberry milkshakes and one chocolate cake slice too" jungguk confirmed making the two nod their heads. 

"They should be ready in a few minutes, please enjoy the scenery outside or the atmosphere here" jungguk replied then smiled and walked back to the kitchen. 

Taehyung watched as his boyfriend walked back to where the kitchen was and looked back to his boss who smiled at him and nodded his head lightly.

"He's a keeper" 

"Thank you, sir" Taehyung laughed and smiled. 

"He really is, I can tell." He commented, making taehyung smile more. 

"He'd do great in the drama, but the question is.." taehyung hummed in response waiting for his boss to continue.

"Can he act as if something bad is happening in his life?" 

Taehyung grew silent. He knew the answer to that question, yet grew nervous as to wanting to answer it himself. He couldn't think of the right words to describe what the younger was feeling about what was going on. But he knew one word that could confirm it. 

"Yes" he answered with a stern look.

"How are you so sure?" His boss pried. 

"Because, I was there when I saw his walls break, I was there when I was him crumble into pieces and feel as if he couldn't put himself back together, I was there when he needed me most, because he wouldn't need to act to show the truth" taehyung stated in the most stern yet strong voice making his boss look at him with what appeared to be a smile of knowing. 

"That's what I wanted to know" his boss smiled. 

Before taehyung could even reply he saw jungguk walking back over with the drinks and jimin holding the plate that held the chocolate cake slice. He smiled widened when he saw his boyfriend's bunny smile and watched as the milkshakes were being placed down on the table. 

"Here you go, I hope you enjoy" jungguk smiled and was about to leave to go back to the kitchen when taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Why don't you stay here baby?" Taehyung asked while holding onto the youngers hand tightly. 

"I'm not sure-" 

"SIT DOWN JUNGGUK!" Jin shouted from the back making everyone turn and look at him.

"I mean...it's fine, sit down, everyone turn back around" Jin smiled. 

"I guess I can" jungguk muttered as he grabbed a spare chair from an empty table and sat down next to taehyung, who let the younger hold his hand and play with his fingers. 

"It's nice seeing a happy couple, but may i ask, how often do you two get slurs?" Taehyung's boss asked curiously while taking a sip of his milkshake.

"We don't actually get them often, apart from once from a women, who was closed minded but her husband apologized for her behavior and divorced her,I think" jungguk answered honestly while taehyung nodded softly. 

"That's all? That's not bad, but I guess,..to you guys..one judgement from a person can affect you" 

Jungguk nodded and lent his head on taehyung's shoulder still playing with his fingers smiling softly, making the older watch with soft eyes. 

"I'll tell you two something, if another person tries to say any slurs or anything, don't take it to heart, because their own heart is black, cold and rotten to the core, but they might have their own struggles they're dealing with too so don't take their words to your own kind, warm, golden hearts, okay?" The oldest there had sent a warm smile to the couple who returned it with a soft nod.

They sat and talked for a good hour, taehyung's boss had to go back to the office to finalize things but had conclude that jungguk was the perfect person to act alongside taehyung in this drama. 

Taehyung had stayed with jungguk after lunch and had clung to him with back hugs and soft cheek or neck kisses down to his shoulder or nape. 

This made them smile warmly and made them warm with happiness and love. 

Taehyung can agree with his boss, 
Jungguk was a keeper. 

What more could he need?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai lil purple babies
I hope you like this chapter ^^ 
I tried to make it sweet and fluffy because I have been depriving you of it for so long! 

Anyway 
If you have any small ideas that can be put into the story you can tell me here 
Or if you'd like to keep it somewhat anonymous you can DM me about it ^^ 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜