Chapter 16 : 단 like you.

After taehyung had found out jungguk was bunny, he didn't leave the diner mixed cafe until the younger was done with his shift. Which was odd since taehyung leaves after the lunch rush hour but he didn't. This did confuse the younger quite a bit but didn't question it. 

During his break, he went to the back where the kitchen was and sat at the one of the chairs there and started to browse apartments on his phone. He had recently decided to wanting to move out and get a place for himself, so he didn't hear his roommates go at it till three am. 

All of the apartments he was looking at were out of his price range or quiet a fair distance from the diner mixed cafe. He didn't want to be late to Moonchild any day of the week.

"Hmm.. this one looks nice…" jungguk hummed out quietly to himself as he looked at the description of what the complex and floor plan was. 

"Maybe..? Oh never mind its out of my budget...again" he sighed as placed his phone down while turning it off. 

"What are you doing?" A voice asked from the door that was slightly ajar and the younger knew who it was.

"I was trying to find an apartment for myself so I don't have to hear the yoongmin couple fluff till three am, but! Each apartment I find is either out of my budget or far from Moonchild… I don't know what to do" jungguk grumbled while sliding down in his seat and pouting. 

"Well I don't live too far, it's a nice walk from there to here" taehyung chuckled then continued "you could move in with me?" The statement ended in a question because he was unsure that the younger would agree straight away. 

"Oh- no no, I couldn't do that to… to you, that'll be like freeloading and I wouldn't want that" jungguk rushed out while blushing at the thought of living with taehyung. 

"It's an idea though, just in case you can't find a reasonable place to live. Just let me know and I'll be happy enough to let you stay with me" taehyung spoke with such reassurance in voice to the younger. 

"I'll keep it in mind.. thank you taetae hyung" jungguk smiled shyly and fiddled with his phone in his hands. 

"Taetae?" The older questioned with a soft laugh. Jungguk blushed and hid his face in his hands to hide his red face.

"Sorry, it slipped out.. you don't mind, do you?" Jungguk questioned out softly and looked through his fingers to see the olders reaction. 

Taehyung shook his head with a no and waved his hand while laughing lightly to himself making jungguk feel better. The peach haired male lowered his hands with a soft smile and watched the older laugh out the corner of his eye. 

The blush was still present on his face, sure but he watched as taehyung laughed. He watched how the olders smile was of a boxy shape and how his eyes turned to crescent moon shapes. Jungguk could feel the joy radiating off the blonde and could feel his lips turn into a bigger smile. 

"Awh bunny baby" taehyung commented as he saw jungguks bunny smile and ruffled the youngers peach locks softly making jungguk freeze in shock.

"Bunny ...baby..? What..?" He stammered wide eyed as he looked at taehyung through his messy bangs. The sound of the door opened and jin came in carrying a couple of boxes. 

Just as taehyung was about to explain jin accidentally pushed taehyung forward and he lost his footing which caused him to fall and then as he fell he knocked jungguk out of his chair and fell right on top of him in an awkward position. The chair leg hit the youngers leg hard making him his in pain. 

Taehyung managed to catch himself before he fully fell onto the younger. his hands were on either side of jungguks head and their faces were inches away from one another. They could feel their breath on each others lips and both of their eyes were wide as they stared back into one another's with shock.