Chapter 5: Nervousness and 불안

Nervousness. That word is, when compared to what jungguk was feeling, Nothing. He was shaking. Practically freaking out both mentally and physically. He couldn't sleep because of how he much he was freaking out. Running his fingers through his peach hair and having shower after shower after shower. Just so he felt and smelled clean. His hyungs, whom he roomed with, were trying to keep him calm. With little to no success in the matter.

Walking in on Friday for his shift, he felt practically dead tired. He had bags under his eyes and looked slightly pale.

"Oh my gosh, gguk did you get any sleep last night?" Jin asked rushing over to the tired boy who just walked in the front door of the diner mixed cafe. With a whine and a pout Jungguk huffed and rubbed his eyes.

"Not really hyung, I was freaking out about today and I was having a nervous breakdown. Both jimin hyung and yoongi hyung were worried, you know yoongi hyung doesn't worry over nothing so it's a big deal!" Jungguk explained practically gritting his teeth near the end while gripping his peach hair between his fingers.

"Ok it is bad. how about you go to the back and try to relax while we set up out here, have something to drink to calm your mind" jin suggested while moving the younger along from behind while holding his shoulders lightly pushing the other along towards the back.

Jungguk sighed and nodded agreeing to jins statement as he was being pushed towards the back where the kitchen was. He yawned as he got pushed through the door and then felt jin's hands let go of his shoulders and heard the door close.

"What to have..?" Jungguk wondered aloud as he tipped his head back and rolled it from side to side clicking and cracking the air bubbles in between the spinal discs in his neck. Exhaling through his nose then humming he about what he could have.

He decided to have a cup of tea to calm his nerves and to wake himself up. Would his tea be better with two or three teaspoons of sugar? How much hot water would be used in comparison to the milk poured in? The choices the choices. But knowing him, he would like it more sweet than bitter. Much like his love life.

Junggukk hummed after he took a sip of his tea and smiled with a light sigh as he felt it warm his insides as he softly closed his eyes in content enjoying the sweet taste as it fell on his tongue, cascading through his taste buds and down the back of his throat.

He stood there drinking his tea without a care for who knows how long, until the last drop of the sweet liquid slid down his throat. His tea was done and he could now start his shift. Putting his cup away after cleaning it, he felt calmer about the rest of his shift.

"Uh gguk... you okay now?" A voice asked from the door leaning to the main room. Turning, Jungguk saw that it was Jin who spoke.

"Mhm yeh hyung, I'm okay now" Jungguk replied with a light smile and slight nod of his head. Jin smiled back in return.

"Hey, uhm...sorry to ask but...we need another model for some of these pictures" a guy with orange hair asked with a guilty smile as he poked his head behind jins.

"Jungguk here could do It, right gguk?" Jin suggested as he turned to the younger there with that smile. You know that smile when he has a plan. Jungguk hesitantly nodded with an awkward smile playing on his lips.

"Great! We just need you to wear this, Ah where are my manners? I didn't introduce myself, Hi I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call be hobi if you like" hoseok said and then put his hand out at the end for a hand shake. Jungguk places his hand in the others for a hand shake and then got given the clothes he would need to wear.

"Don't take too long! We'll be out here when you're done" hoseok said as he rushed out smiling and jin followed behind while smirking. Jungguk let out a huff then looked down at what he had to wear.