Chapter 70: late 밤 talks.

Taehyung woke up and felt confused. He sat up and looked at the clock on the bedside table and noticed it was two am. He felt the bed shift and heard a sniff and whimper from behind him. He turned around and saw the peachette curled into himself and his body shake while mumbling something under his breath in his sleep.

Taehyung noticed tears falling down the younger's cheek and reached over to brush the tears away. Looking over the younger's shoulder he saw the expression that lay over his face. It was fear, his eyes squeezed shut and breath hitching.

The blonde grew more worried and placed his hand on the younger's shoulder trying to wake him. He rubbed his hand up and down the younger's arm, he trailed his eyes along the peachettes body.

"Baby..baby bun wake up" Taehyung urged quietly as he shook the younger's shoulder. Soon Jungguk woke with a start and tried to take in deep breaths with tears pouring down his pale cheeks.

"Shh, baby, you're okay, you're okay, I'm here, hyungie is here, breathe like how I am, in slowly, hold it and let it out nice a slow..." Taehyung whispered calming to the younger but it didn't reflect how he felt inside.

"That's it.." he smiled and sighed softly while placing a few soft kisses on the younger's shoulder and up to his neck.

"Tae.." Jungguk whimpered as he rolled over to snuggle into the olders chest and wrapped his arms around the other's torso.

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere," Taehyung reassured and ran his fingers through the younger's peachy locks.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Taehyung asked after a while, while rubbing the others back, touching the younger's cold skin with his warm hand.

"..I don't remember what it was about.." Jungguk mumbled, he was staring into space and letting his forehead lay against the olders chest.

"That's okay baby, just relax against me" The blonde whispered and kissed the top of the others head.

The younger let out another sigh and then sniffed again. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't remember what his nightmare was about. He really did want to, but couldn't remember any details from it. It was like coming out from watching a movie, even though you just watched it, you barely remember any details from the story or characters. But days later you'll remember it.

"What time is it, hyungie?" He asked, moving closer to the older and allowing his head to rest under the olders chin.

"Ten past two am, why bun?" Taehyung answered, holding the younger tighter to his body.

"Oh-OH, I'm s-so sorry that I woke you up hyungie" Jungguk apologize suddenly while looking up at the olders face with his widened eyes and flustered face.

"Sweetie, it's okay, I actually woke up from nothing and even if you did wake me up I wouldn't have cared, because you're more important okay?" Taehyung reassured softly while blushing the youngers peach locks from his eyes.

Jungguk nodded and slid his hand the olders shoulder and tapped his fingers on the side, pouting little. Taehyung smiled and kissed the youngers nose before kissing his lips making the peachette giggle into the kiss.

"Better sweetheart?" Taehyung asked after pulling away and stroking the youngers cheek.

"Yes...but one more kiss...please?" The peachette asked cutely making the older feel his heart melt.

"Of course baby bun," Taehyung replied and placed another kiss on the youngers lips.

"Thank you.." Jungguk smiled his gorgeous bunny smile and snuggled back down against the olders chest.

"You feeling okay?" Taehyung asked letting his fingers trace up and down the younger's spine, feeling every bump from the spin disks and small dip in between.

"Yeah..a lot better, I love you hyungie" Jungguk smiled and placed a small kiss in the olders collar bone.

"I love you too, baby" Taehyung began with a small chuckle. "Now go back to sleep yeah?" He spoke and brushed his fingers through the youngers soft hair. Jungguk softly nodded.

They had laid there for a bit, enjoying the silence around them. It was nice and peaceful, they couldn't hear any cars driving by from outside. They heard the quiet murmurs of each others heartbeats and soft breathing. Their warm breathing touching the others skin like a soft curtain made of the softest feathers.

Jungguk let out a sigh, he didn't feel tired in the slightest. His mind was racing yet it was blank. It was like he was looking for something in the dark but he didn't know what he was looking for.

"Can't sleep?" Taehyung's voice startled him and drew him out of his head.

"Y-yeah, sorry.." Jungguk mumbled softly.

"You don't need to apologize okay? Is there anything you'd like to talk about? It can be anything" Taehyung replied with a few questions lingering on the end.

"Hmm, the airing dates for the drama you told yoongi, were they true?"

"Oh? Not really, I want to make the others figure it out, it's actually going to start airing on Valentine's day next year" Taehyung confirmed while drawing little patterns on the youngers back, trailing them down to his hips.

"Awh perfect timing then" The peachette giggled from the olders hands tracing his skin.

"Why are you so cute?, ah- I'm so lucky to have you baby" Taehyung admitted while placing his forehead against the others lightly while rubbing his nose against the others in an eskimo kiss.

"It should be me whose lucky hyungie! I got someone who is understanding of me and my...mental health problems, I'm just so happy I met you...so.."Jungguk yawned softly interpreting himself "so lucky" he finished.

"Awhh is my baby bun tired again?" The blonde coo'd and played with the youngers earring on his left ear. Jungguk pouted and bit back another yawn.

"Noo, I wanna continue talking with hyungie moreee" he whine not wanting to fall asleep easily.

"We can talk more tomorrow, now go to sleep" Taehyung smiled softly watching as the younger fought to keep his eyes open.

"Okay.." he mumbled as he shifted so his head was in the crook of the olders neck and let out a deep, heavy breath and relaxed in the blondes arms.

"Night again baby" Taehyung whispered.

"Night hyungie.." a sleepy voice spoke and then the older was greeted by soft breathing on his neck and chest.

Taehyung slowly turned his head to look at the clock again to check it efore he went to back to sleep himself. It was twenty minutes to three am.

They could  get enough sleep he concluded and then turned his head back to face the younger, still cradled in his arms sleeping peacefully, unlike before. With one last kiss to the peachettes forehead, Taehyung got comfortable and closed his eyes to allow himself to got back to sleep.

Late night talks were always calm and special for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you guys like this chapter!
Also how would you feel if I did a short story about the drama they did? As like a little bonus for you guys, it would go into the shorts book.

I did say when I would be aired but I did also say when it would be posted.

Anyway
I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜