Chapter 18 : 작은 bunny

The next morning was peaceful enough to say the least. The way the sun came in through the cracks of the curtains, shining in and making the room light up. The two bodies that lay under the warm covers of the bed. The slightly taller one of the two by a couple of inches, was spooning the shorter with his arm hooked over the others thin waist, practically holding the peach haired males lower body closer to his own.  

As taehyung blinked his eyes open from his sleepiness, he smiled when he saw that the younger was still sound asleep in his arms. Peacefully mind you, he was still worried that the younger would've had night terrors. But thinking about it, he guessed that having someone hold you close in their sleep helps them relax and feel protected. 

The model sat up on his elbow and looked over the younger as he slept. The way his eyelashes casted shadows onto his checks, the way his mouth was open a tad, just enough so that you could see the bottom of his bunny teeth poking out. The way his hair fell over his head and flowed along the white pillow. Small even breaths fell from his pink lips as his chest rose and fell softly. Truly beautiful in taehyung's eyes. 

With a little loving sigh and a small lopsided smile, taehyung brought his hand up from resting over the youngers waist to his cheek and softly yet slowly stroked his soft skin with his fingertips so delicately like he was petting a bird's feathers. Taehyung then lent down and softly kissed jungguk's cheek. 

Watching lovingly as he saw jungguk smile in his sleep and roll over snuggling closer to the olders chest, gripping at the shirt taehyung wore that was close to his abdomen. Taehyung decided that the younger should wake up and start the day. 

"Ggukie… wake up now, please bunny" taehyung softly spoke while rubbing up and down the youngers shoulder. He heard a small soft whine and felt jungguks head nuzzle deeper. 

"...'m not getting up yet.." is what taehyung heard the peach haired male mumbled.

"If you get up now, I can take you apartment hunting for the day~" taehyung tried to bargain with jungguk to make him get up. But it didn't work. Humming taehyung thought of something he could do to make the younger shocked. With a small chuckle he lent down to jungguks ear. 

"If you get up now, I'll give you a surprise~" taehyung whispered into jungguks ear. The peach haired male shot up, wide eyed and stared at the older who fell back in laughter. 

"W-what… suprise?" Jungguk asked with all traces of sleep gone from his sudden movement. 

"Hmm? Oh it'll come soon" taehyung teased making jungguk pout and hit his shoulder lightly. 

"Okay okay, but close your eyes" taehyung requested making jungguk look at him questionably but nonetheless closed his eyes and waited. Taehyung took this as an opportunity to look at the others beauty. He noticed the youngers small scar on his cheek and wondered how it came to be. He lent over ever so slowly yet made sure not to make too much movement and placed a soft kiss on the youngers scar. 

Jungguk froze when he felt the pressure of the others lips on his cheek. If he wasn't blushing before, he sure was now. His jaw fell a little and a soft gasp fell from his lips. His eyes opened in shock and turned his head slightly to face taehyung only for their noses to bump against one another. Their lips not so far away from each other. Closer than they were last time but the urge was still itching away at them. 

Taehyung slowly brought his hand up to the side of jungguks head, his thumb resting on the youngers reddened cheek and his fingers in the back of his hair. The olders eyebrows were furrowed softly as his eyes stared into the youngers soft dark chocolate one. Shifting side to side ever so slightly, switching from one eye to the other.